1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

help connection error

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by trentmacdonald10, Jul 31, 2016.

1. trentmacdonald10

trentmacdonald10 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    poplop
    Level:
    So I played for weeks before this last update got my character all the way up to lvl 40 then they updated the game and the next thing you know every time I attack a mob do a dungeon literally anytthing it kicks me out saying connection error but I ha e been using the same WiFi and the same phone so I don't see how it can change I have contacted support twice and they send me the same message I ha e tried what they told me to do and the problems is still there so right now I'm lost and about to give up on the game except I can't because this game has literally got me hooked lol so if anyone has any suggestions besides redownloading changing any resolutions I have tried all that Anne nothing

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Have you gotten any new apps, changed anything on the phone recently. Even before the update. Are you monitoring your RAM?

3. $EGA

$EGA New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    it takes like forever to load and when i get on it freezes not long after .. wtf is goin on? ive reinstalled and cleared everything and it still wont load correctly, .. also my data is working fine, .. avabel is the only thing thays taking forever to load .. also i get the connection failed code 001 error sometimes