1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Help! Connection error [RESOLVED]

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Belzeph, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Arkaine

Arkaine New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Same here, finally.

2. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    Greetings Avabel Players,

I did have the same issue as well, and yes I can log in with my character now. HOWEVER! With that said, after getting out of the new Quest Area, I get disconnected in a few minutes of gameplay... Does this also happen to anyone else?... Please help... I tried 5x already, and I only get to play my character who was stuck in the Quest Area for 3 mins... Yes, fucking 3 minutes...

3. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I've only been online maybe 20 mins and this is my 4tg time crashing on ipad mini running ios 7.0.4. Does anyone else have this problem? I've deleted a ton of apps i dont ise, i barely have pics on it and i close every app in the background. WHAT is the problem? Is it avabel itself or is there always a problem with iOS as opposed to android

4. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Oh and btw i was in the middle of a quest to move up to 11F, boss almost died and i crashed. Like 20 wasted health potions man

5. Reonen Zeruel

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    Look at all the people who's reading our posts but not replying fuck all. Same here bro, I'm playing with my iPad and I have IOS 7.0.4 as well. I'm replying to your posts so you don't feel that you're only one who's having issues.

6. aleph

aleph Active Member

I'm running iOS 6.? one one device and 7.? on the other. I had the connection issue initially in the morning before work, but it was resolved by the time I got home and started to play about 6.5 hours ago. I didn't reinstall or reboot the device. Forced quit the app and relaunched and it was fine.

7. Reonen Zeruel

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    I see, @aleph. Is this some kind of corporate concept? Just because only a MINOR are having issues, they're going to ignore that minor? Leftist, leftist ideals everywhere...

Thanks for actually replying, @aleph. It means a lot for people who's also having issues.

8. Nyssara

Nyssara Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Nyssara
    Level:
    Guild:
    ODDSQUAD
    I
    I am on iPad mini as well haven't upgrade to iOS 7 though but sometimes also have some issue like being logged out or stuck on loading when I try to open my bag,,whenever It's stuck I'll forced quit then relaunched and yes it asked me to login again but then I can play as usual

9. jaeunc

jaeunc New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Clariea
    Guild:
    HOLOCAUST
    I'm a Leg Sol. Whenever I used Lotus Kick, i get disconnected. Everything else's fine. This class is cool though. Hope the maintanence would fix it :):(

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  10. Faele

Faele Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Faele
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Paladins using hidden skill got dc too,just u need wait

11. $EGA

$EGA New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    it takes like forever to load and when i get on it freezes not long after .. wtf is goin on? ive reinstalled and cleared everything and it still wont load correctly, .. also my data is working fine, .. avabel is the only thing thays taking forever to load .. also i get the connection failed code 001 error sometimes

12. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Maybe your RAM isn't high enough? Did you try Wi-Fi connection already? Tried contacting Avabel Support yet?