1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Hard to solo lvl on a rogue? (Rogue players)

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Lee, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee

Lee New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    AbooK
    Hey guys i am new to this game, and i did try the search bar did not seem to find what i wanted. So guys this goes out to the Rogue players out there. On all other games i have been playing, I played classes that can solo lvl alone, and grind alone. I like to be able to do things on my own without being so dependent on other people.

I find rogue a cool class to play, but will the class rogue satisfy my needs? Is it easy to solo lvl on a Rogue? Or would it be easier to be a Ranger or a Warrior, which are the classes i have played most in other mmorpgs. Somehow in avabel the class Rogue catches my eyes. But then again i also do like PvP, but im more interested in farming/grinding/solo lvling than doing PvP all the time. So basically if anyone can tell me which class would satisfy my needs the most. And also to Rogue players out there, did u find it hard to lvl for example lvling up to lvl 50 was it hard? and did u do it solo or were u in a party?
    Thanks in advance :)

2. Yojiahbo

Yojiahbo Legendary Samurai

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Yojiahbo
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNBROKEN
    Rogue isn't easy class to solo, especially with their HIGH demand of SP cosuming... My secondary Class was Rogue, I LOVE warrior and rogue type of class. In past (almost ALWAYS warrior- dd- dealing damaging type over tank type) Leveling up to 50 is SUPER easy, especially with Tech Battle, (unless they changed it completely). I almost never could solo, (even with GOOD gears, but since I was old player, as long as Joseph- Murked) we remember BIG different back then when LOT things was more simple.

I think rogues are deadly, as in pairs, advantage, once you get their str and dex high enough (like 2:1 ratio, or reverse) some have 1:1 ratio str/dex, it works well, duplex, and quick move (they will run literally LOT FASTER, with that skills)

disadvantage; even with *5 gears, which why I would recommend HEAVY armor sets, like Breast (lv 70 required) upper and lower. other downside, sword isn't very effective for their skills.(All advance, for most part, odd skills might not need to equip daggers.) They have low HP. We get killed lot easily if not being careful... :D

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lee

Lee New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    AbooK
    Thanks for your reply :), what would u say is a class that is able to solo lvl without consuming as much sp as rogue, would u say warrior would be a better solo class when it comes to lvling?

4. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I would say that would be a ranger (bow) you can just spam arrow dust and it cost a little sp. rogues are really pot consumer. But rogues are worth it when you lvl it up higher and with advance class.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yojiahbo

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Yojiahbo
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNBROKEN
    Rangers, Best to solo, VERY STRONG. I used to have very well wrote information about all job class. but deleted it , sorry :(

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lee

Lee New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    AbooK
    Thx for the replies guys, which class uses most sp Warrior or Rogue? and if comparing Warrior to Rogue is it easier to lvl solo on Warrior?

7. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Warrior has more defense than rogue. So warrior uses less hp pots. And in sp pots, dps warrior consume the same amount of what rouge but using 2H sword for wr kinda saves sp cause of high damage in one hit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. General

General Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Guild:
    Onyx
    Your best bet is to stick with rouge, any class consumes sp and most health loss is because of failure to avoid an attack, my 4rth char was a lvl 60 as and I never found it hard to solo floors. But I will say joining a guild has it's pros even for solo minded people, friends to help when you do need it and extra bonuses on stats(stats depend on guilds gp collecting, the one I'm in BL00D OATH has +5 all stats and as long as your in the guild you gain these) now if you find rouge to not be your class experiment abit, I've made 7 chars in total and who knows I still might make more :)

9. Lee

Lee New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    AbooK
    So your saying i can solo lvl with rogue as easy as with a ranger? And yeh i understand that all classes consumes sp, but u played rogue right? Was it easy to lvl on ur own and is it also easy to farm? Most said to go rangers for my needs, but then again if a rogue can do what i think it can, then i want to play a rogue

10. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    yes you can also if you just Focus doing Str2: Dex 1 Ratio you be able to do Grind faster than Str1: Dex 1 Ratio

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tom

Tom Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ~Eskey~
    Level:
    I soloed with my rogue (storm raider) till like f21 so you're good to go. Lots of pots needed though. I started this game as a warrior and got it to lvl 60+, got bored. Started new character as rogue got it to lvl 60+, got bored again so I decided to switch back to my warrior. Couldn't play it, way to slow. Changed back to rogue and never looked back.

• Like Like x 1
  12. General

General Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Guild:
    Onyx
    I had a gs as my 3rd char, I made it father as an as mainly cause damage done as a gs started going way down in the higher floors, but soloing as a rouge is easy just learn to time attacks and use skills like throw dagger( I would deal a few hundred per hit) which consumed very little sp and when surrounded kill drive was a great move getting out, did consume a fair amount but ability picking is an easy way to save sp, sometimes your strongest move isn't your best if you can do a different move a several times compared to just once

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. General

General Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Guild:
    Onyx
    As far as farming goes the only class I ever found to be beyond good at farming was an ls( mixed it up earlier as was char 5 gs 3 and ls was 4 lol) my current class is crusader which is one of my personal favs but I did love the speed of a rouge but the real judge has to be yourself, we can only give our advice and support but everyone's playing style is different so go with your gut it's usually right (first char was a cs and now I'm useing a new cs so I found myself back were I started lol) happy Independence Day guys Have fun hunting

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lee

Lee New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    AbooK
    What does Str2: Dex 1 means? That i put most in str and some stat in dex?

15. Yojiahbo

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Yojiahbo
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNBROKEN
    It's the ratio in stats. Here some example of Str:2/Dex:1
    HP. SP. EXP, blah blah. etc
    STR 20 (10) INT 5(10)
    VIT 5 (10) MEN 5(10)
    DEX 10 (10)
    DEX 15
    DEX 20

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. SoumaH

SoumaH Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    SoumaH
    Level:
    Guild:
    BloodLusT
    Warrior also can doing solo, and to be honest all advanced class consume alot of sp,thats why its back to ur choice,i only have 1 char,that is warrior and already maxed all my Wr skill and adv.class (Gl,Crusader,Pa and Sa),from the lvl 1 to lvl 90 im always doing solo,and i dont find any trouble soloing with warrior,its true we are slow,but man we hit harder..so its back to ur choice..

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.