1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Guild plans

Discussion in 'Murkin' started by marcocococo, Jan 16, 2014.

1. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    A lot of us are already here on forum and game chat is very limited so we'll announce it here.

For the ‚óÜMurkin‚óÜ that i run, it will be like a training school or something like that, with lv 30-60 bracket tho some are already 60+.

You can transfer to the main guild once you're above 50, mainly for GvG purposes. Murk will get you one at a time to avoid confusions for the new members. They might think they are being left out if you transfer all together.

So this turned out like i am supplying Murk with members for GvG :D sounds fun.

Goodluck to all of us and don't forget to use allie instead of guild chat, we are one big guild :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  2. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Panpan you wasn't on when I did this but I've made some changes. i boosted your guilds requirements to minimum 30 max 60 and mine to minimum 60 max 90. The main guild is almost full and I had to put stricter limits on who can join since its easier to lvl now so at the rate things are going we will soon have the main full and yours will be the new minimum 50. Be sure to keep track of who is being active in the guild and if they are unactive for 3 or more weeks without prior notice boot they ass aurora told me on kik she gonna have to be off for a few weeks so theres that.

3. marcocococo

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    I see. I got it edited. Ill keep track of my members, like who's active and who shud be transfered.

4. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    And i found out white flame got absorbed by ascension (probably couldnt live with the beatin I put on them with mello) so now you might be wondering how I know that... well we got a new ally lol they whole guild is 60+ except for like 1 or 2 57s we got some work to do seriously. we may have numbers but they got power i want to have both so I guess we got to tighten the noose a lil. I was gonna ask for your input on them joining but it was short notice and I knew they had strong members we may have to do some moving around so when you get a chance boost the minimum level after you max all the passives to like 50 or 55 idk how Im gonna tell some of the members they have to go to yours they still seem to get mad even though were still connected but we definately have to do tower now and pour all the strong people into the main. sigh idk if i mad the right move cause i dont think were ready for tower at all we still not good at gvg if it comes to it il just tell them the old its not you its me line and end alliance casue we may be growing too fast

5. marcocococo

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    You should tell them that the main guild has lv requirements now and how important it is to stick by the rule. Maybe they will understand. That's what i want to imply the most, that we are just one guild. So people wont bother if they switch to from main to alt and vice versa. I tell them all day to use allie, not guild chat so they can feel the unity, no barriers between.

Ill try to get all the passives max tomorrow so i can alrdy raise the minimum lv req. I jst need around 240GP.

Thanks for the info abt the alliance. I wont be knowing that if u didnt post it here :D Any changes or plans that is made on the guild, lets post it here :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  6. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ok thanks panpan but if they guild comes with some drama they will get the boot extra fast cause i still want to have 3 guilds by the end of the year with all 80s... gotta have a dream lol

7. marcocococo

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    I hope there wont be any drama lol.
    Btw who's our allied guild?

8. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Ascension lol they merged white flame I guess cause of that hurtin I put on them

9. marcocococo

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Yea. I just saw it on tower info.
    Cold flame has nice ranking. Why dont you ask their leader for GvG?

10. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    They ran when I challenged them

11. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    I can see your frustration as a leader. If I may,I can lend some advice e as a former leaderboard mmorpg guild leader. Seperate the two guilds into these factors. PvP & PvE alone,of course lower lvls will be more Pve then the highers,thinning out some room.

That was only phase 1. Phase 2 is to select a set amount of "Captains" who watch over these guilds for regulation. I assume over time the guild will expand over to its 3 Alley sub-guild after the sudden flood of players stumble a across these forums.

Phase 3: Murk them all. Nah not really,to those of true loyalty & support should obviously get a grasp on their goals. PvE being the guilds material grinders,as the PvP/GvG should focus on more training in actual combat. As far as the Tower event goes,I myself do not understand the reason to want to own a floor itself,let alone a whole tower.

Sorry to be stalking the guild like so...just random ideas from my past. ^^

12. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    The way i set mine up the jr one is for the newbs to be able to learn how to play and ask questions from the main guild and by time you get to the main guild you should know how to play. Its a sort of preschool if you will and the main is the primary gvg/pvp guild but i dont stop the other one from doing whatever it is they need to get done. Plus i keep forgetting to put pan back in charge of that one >_<

13. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    I see,I admire the innovation taken,but in all honesty this game focuses around group events & mainly PvP. I can only suggest using the main guild as a PvP/GvG training/actual combat. I have a feeling that creating another sub guild would invoke more chaos within the guild. Keep in mind that those seeking PvP stature like myself won't hang around to long if a lot of your players are strictly pvE.
    Those "Captains" I suggested could be the one performing the training in a dead "no rules" arena against the wide grasp of more commonly used PvP classes within the guild itself. As for the PvE "captain" could focus on helping the lower lvls burn thru their levels. Although I believe a discussion about party vrs solo has been discussed on the matted.
    Since I solo play often,I guess it wouldn't matter to me to much about the PvE,but it could help Organize a nice level balance & strategic outlook onto the guild. As in any Mmo,I suspect 60% of the guild is offline due to time zones as well,which again could balance out if directed captains played those hours. As an insomniac by nature,I have no doubts the lack of rest can drive one mad. On a multi-platform game as this,I assume also that 70% of new recruits will grow bored of grinding after level 35(when mobs start to show a ton of HP) & quit due to the "lack of power" their low gear drops provide aside from the level 40store cap at 1 star gear.

14. marcocococo

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    We have generals instead of captains, same thng as your captain , just a different term :D
    Problem about the murkin jr is a lot of them are just trying the game to see if its worth eating up their time. Despite of our busy sched(school,work,etc), we need to present the game to them that they'll like it and be addicted. You know everyone starts from that, i hope we can raise some newbs, transfer them to the main and be one of the strongest and most active in the future. the same applies for the guild.

15. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    Even better of a name! You guys make me use my head,I like that.
    So,you wish to raise the newbs to enjoy the game,but most newbs fall short of growing bored of PvE. Even I have a tolerance go being slapped or doing the slapping after so long. What grabbed me was the avatars of this game,character design has always been a must for me before much else personally.
    This takes me back to my Gunz days where guild recruiting meant live combat. Oh how I'll miss you G style.
    Anyways,that could be something to glimmer upon. Join the sub guild-learn PvP tactics as you level up,tryout for Guild Advancement. 3 guilds,30 lvl gaps between each. A lot of work,but once divided one could be strictly PvE as the other 2focus on PvP training while leveling up. This would require more events in the guild tho,thus keeping the guildies something to look forward too.
    Just got done reading the details on the tower,a private training area sounds nice but there has to be a catch to owning the tower. Like a drop rate increase or more Exp etc etc..