1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Gold Room

Discussion in 'Avabel Quest/Dungeon Discussions' started by Scamp, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Scamp

Scamp New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Scamp
    Level:
    Guild:
    ♥420♥
    I posted this question last Monday in the official gold making guides but no one responded, so I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by reposting here.

It was mentioned in the guides that it is/was possible to do the Gold room in a party, but Ive only found this dungeon offline. Is this method still working and, if so, could someone provide some more information on how to run the Gold Room with a full party? I've created a party and searched but to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

2. Xiansai

Xiansai Information Host

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    XI
    Level:
    There are two different type of dungeons that are associated with Gold Room. The treasure dungeon and the gold room itself. I'll leave a chart explaining the differences between the two dungeons.

Treasure Dungeons
    Throughout the week, treasure dungeons will only appear on Monday-Friday. There are 5 treasure dungeons, each dungeon will last for one day before switching to the next day. Each dungeon drops a piece of an ancient map. When you collect all 5 pieces of the map, you can go to the NPC "Synthesis" and create an item called Ancient Map. Ancient Maps are "keys" to the Gold Room. Treasure dungeons are able to do Online with a party or Offline. I usually complete it offline because it is super easy to complete on your own.

These dungeons drops vary from 9 Bronze Kodora Statues to 20+ Bronze Kodora Statues and 1 Silver Kodora Statue. (18,000 Gold to 55,000 Gold per run)**

Gold Room
    Gold Room appears only in the weekends and when you have an "Ancient Map" in your inventory or storage. These dungeons are OFFLINE ONLY. This dungeon has a chance to drop a Crystal, Amber, Pearl Kodora Statues which are worth a lot more. Each run guarantees a Gold Kodora Statue and there are higher amounts of Silver Kodora Statues.

Kodora Statue Values
    Crystal Kodora Statue - 1,000,000 Gold
    Amber Kodora Statue - 400,000 Gold
    Pearl Kodora Statue - 250,000 Gold
    Gold Kodora Statue - 60,000 Gold
    Silver Kodora Statue - 15,000 Gold
    Bronze Kodora Statue - 2,000 Gold

**Dungeon drops may vary more if dungeon is updated. I got that much from my lucky and unlucky runs.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Scamp

Scamp New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Scamp
    Level:
    Guild:
    ♥420♥
    Xiansai,
    Thanks so much for the detailed info. It was really helpful. I've got 13 Ancient Maps and I'll run them this weekend.

4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Well since this thread would most likely be found earlier than the Gold Making Thread, if looking for Gold Room information, here is some update that is going to take place regarding Gold Room (and actually the Offline-dungeons in general (more info in link below) ). Also posting this here, because Gold Room is the most likely to have a major change than the others, which already have Online available to begin with, unlike Gold room which was previously limited to Offline-only.

Gold Room is going to be moved to the Online Mode, where you can challenge the Gold Room together with other players, on condition that everyone who's in your party/entering the room, still needs their own Ancient Map item.

Source: http://avabelonline.com/information/detail/?information_id=2356