1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Go past 100?

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by GoldenX, Feb 7, 2019.

1. GoldenX

GoldenX New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    GoldenX
    Level:
    Hai I recently hit lvl 100 and I'm kinda confused to how I go past since I see others with higher levels than 100? Any guidance would be great ^^

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Go to Dungeon/Quest NPC and do the Max Boost Chamber unlock quest. Then go back to the city and find the NPC that's often near the Raid Quest NPC, and move to the Max Boost Chamber area. There you need to go straight and talk to that NPC to see the requirement to Max Boost to Lv110. Underway your walk to that npc there were stairs at both right and left. At left side is one NPC that gives you a "proof" quest that always unlocks on the mid-levels (xx5). The other things are just as the NPC ahead states.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Joe Beningo

Joe Beningo New Member

Hi guys! So I'm at lvl 100 and completed the 2 Max boost quests the NPC on the left side of the chamber gives. Now what? Do I just go back to grinding out levels? The highest floor I completed so far is 25.

I've been grinding on FL 12 and 18 but I need so much xp to get to 101 I feel like I'm missing out on a step. Any help is appreciated!

4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    -well...thanks to the update few days ago, that requirement is gone now. Now we can just grind levels without worrying about unlocking and completing a quest. It's true that starting Lv100 it takes longer to grind, as the +300% exp rings from the start aren't working.
    -Instead there could be one ring that last until Lv150, or another ring from the SHOP that's only obtainable via paid gems that last until 200.
    -As for me, I stayed on Floor 18 as Lv101 until somewhere Lv120ish... where I then went to Floor 22. As you level up you should go to a "crowded" floor to farm. Of course the best to join a party if possible, since it'll give you bonuses when party is full. Getting kill points for your Daily Achievements is easier that way too.

-Going back on the Max Boost Chamber, that NPC on the left now is useful on giving you exp and Jexp, by fulfilling its requests, so you can do something with that too.
    -hmm.... Using exp boosts books items works too. Be aware that there's a time limit in those.
    -Using the Planning skill in your Novice tab might help a little bit too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imagelesskink
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    The Beginner's Support Ring 150 had a limited-time effect, it's completely useless now. I've personally got 4 of the 200s and am working on getting all awakened classes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Joe Beningo

Joe Beningo New Member

Ahh, ok...ty for the info! I did see that ring in the store and thinking that’s something that may be useful to purchase.

So besides using the max boost crystals for that quest, what else are the crystals used for?

Ty again for your help!

7. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imagelesskink
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Nothing, anymore.

8. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    INCORRECT!

They are used to evolve rune gear... if you are into that stuff.

9. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imagelesskink
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Oh yeah, that was just added, wasn't it?

10. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Yep. It's probably because the gear that was originally used is no longer accessible.

11. Joe Beningo

Joe Beningo New Member

Thanks all for the info, been helpful. I decided to purchase 2 of the 300%xp rings from the store and I'm at lvl 173 now, farming on Fl18 only.

Question - I pick up a Mevius 120 blade from the adv store and have it at lvl 100, dmg is 777-2377. First off is that any good? And in order to evolve it I need to have another max 120 blade?

12. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imagelesskink
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    It's good enough for fl18, and yes you need another to evolve.

• Like Like x 1