1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Getting Good Gear

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by enTranc, Jun 10, 2016.

1. enTranc

enTranc New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    enTranc
    Level:
    Guild:
    MOFO
    Lets get one thing straight
    Avabel is confusing. But its not the devs fault. Its because languages are weird. So we all get confused at one point or another in the game. Ask me any questions that you are confused about.
    How to get good enhancing items
    Varios and vesrahs are great and all but are very expensive. My tip for lvl 30-40s (Maybe even 50s) Is to go to 6f and farm there. Use a lucky candy and farm the armour drops. Make sure to keep the good ones and give the rest to the NPC Blacksmith.
    Getting Good Gear
    To get good gear, just go to the treasure quest that is on every day. Buy some 3* weapon @ the stall and use it to farm. I bought a 3* 2h Sword for 100k and now it is 4* turning into 5* with extra Water Element. I did this by Enhancing. The worth of the item is now about 350-500k. I also have 4* armour this way!
    Sharp/Hard Crystals
    You can either buy these crystals or get them from dungeons, your choice. (You can also sell them @ a nice price)
    ALWAYS USE A STONE OF RECOLLECTION WHEN EVOLVING
    There is no point in evolving straight away, you will just loose that precious level. Just wait for a stone of recollection, which are easy to come by.
    I hope this helped for any new people! If you have any more questions that I didn't cover just ask!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    How do u get a stone of recollection and do you only need one to evolve and what does it do?
    Also, how do you add an element to a sword and what effect does it have if u add it to armor?
    Any tips on how to master an advanced class fast?
    Where can I get old weapon and armor boxes and shining crystals and keys?
    I need to master sniper and hit 60 fast how do I do this?
    I saw an event item on sale on the stall that was for the guriella boss rakliese that unlocked a recipie for some kind of orb? Where can I get the recipie unlock and what does the orb do?
    Thanks

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. aleph

aleph Active Member

I am usually hesitant to make recommendations that include pharmaceuticals, but have you considered Ritalin and/or Adderall in combination with the forum search feature? The former likely requires you to visit your physician; the latter can be accessed from most pages on this site (pro tip: top right corner of the page) or via this link: http://avabelforums.com/search

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. enTranc

enTranc New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    enTranc
    Level:
    Guild:
    MOFO
    1# You can get stones of recollections from abolution of evolution dungeons
    2# You add an element using element bowls. You need to have an element bowl to apply an element. Do this through the Blacksmith.
    3# Don't try to rush an advanced class. Do it slowly. But if you need exp/jexp straightaway do technical battles.
    4# Armor and weapons drop in the challenge dungeons if that is what you mean. Shining crystals can be acquired through Abolution of Evolution. I don't understand what you mean by keys.
    5# Mastering sniper will take a while, but hitting 60 should be easy. Just try and do Rush 2 with a party. (Party because of Snipers lack of AoE)
    6# The orb will add a special effect to your armor if it can be applied to it. It might give you an extra 1str or 5dex.
    Tell me if I didn't explain it well!
    Like aleph said, if you need an instant answer, use the search button!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Also, I have some rings like shield piercing (plus 8 vit) and some other ring that gives plus 7 intelligence... I don't think those are very big numbers and will make much of a difference? Do they have much effect? If not, how much do they sell for? I've seen shield piercings up for 13.5 mil which is a lot! Dunno if I should sell or keep. Help plz thanks

6. enTranc

enTranc New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    enTranc
    Level:
    Guild:
    MOFO
    Yeah, people think that isnt worth keeping but they are. The 7int will help a lot if you are a damage mage or the 8vit will help a warrior a lot. Your class is a Sniper so you pros wont need vit or int as you are a ranged attacker that uses physical attacks. Sell them for about 3mil - 10mil (At least a few mil lower than av stall price) But it all matters on the shift of the market.

7. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Why should I sell a few mil lower than average stall price?

8. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    I approve of the post but just to be clear, stone of recollection only keeps the enhance level of the material equip when evolving and you need 1 for each level. EX: Cross 3☆ lv30 -> needs 29 stones for it to be Cross 4☆ lv30/40.
    It does not guarantee evo and for low star non evo liquid evolutions is a waste of gold and/or farming dp.

9. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Thanks for the info. Also, what do evo liquids do? I see some in shop and they have different numbers on them and one has infinity on it... What do these numbers do and how does it effect evolving process?

10. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Stop, we have a serch bar. Your questions no longer pertain to the topic. We have a fair bit of threads that you could have asked the last few questions at or even found the answers to.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. enTranc

enTranc New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    enTranc
    Level:
    Guild:
    MOFO
    You should sell a few mill below av cuz it will sell faster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. LiR

LiR New Member

In Game Name:
    LiR
    Aside from hard and sharp dungeon, how do you get Hard and Sharp crystals? It's very annoying and slow to get.

13. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    It's the best way to get sharp and hard crystals. The only other way to get them faster is through the stall. (Warning: The prices have gone up dramatically. It's very expensive to try to rely on the stall.)

Using drop rate books can increase the amount you get from your runs. Other what I listed, those are your only options. (Though of course you can try to go for the Ablution of Evolution, but they don't really drop crystals and only give small amounts of pieces.)

14. aleph

aleph Active Member

Another way to get them if it's not one of the crystal dungeon days:
    • farm for something that lots of people buy frequently, especially if it has a high price for the amount of effort required
    • list it in the stall (pricing below the current listed price will sell faster but can become a race to the bottom)
    • after it sells, buy crystals in the stall
    As @Zucrea has noted quite frequently, Crystals of Human Type are a good candidate since you can get them on fairly easy floors of the random dungeon.