1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Gems

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Adolf K. Weissman, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Adolf K. Weissman

Adolf K. Weissman New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Giusar
    Level:
    Im only 15 I dont have job irl thatll help me earn money. So I want to ask, if theres a way to get gems w/o using credit card. I cant use a credit card because ai dont have one yet. And I want Imperial avatar set so bad too. So I want to spend a php for a gem. (Ill save up my lunch money) I live in philippines btw. Also my in-game name' Giusar. find me if you want to add me haha

2. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    Best thing for you to do honestly is utilize PAC tics. If you're only 15 I wouldn't spend what little money you have on a game that is free.
    I'm 27 and I don't spend anything on this game

• Like Like x 1
  3. Adolf K. Weissman

Adolf K. Weissman New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Giusar
    Level:
    then how do you get good ava w/o gems?

4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Invest time and effort. This game has few game changing items that can not be accessed with enough gold thanks to the auction house or as most a good many of the community knows it as... the stall. You may not look as nice as ppl with a lot of cash to dump in to a game with no practical return however you can buy a lot of the old prem avas and gear that just becomes more and more abundant. For pvp this game has a high skill cap so how good you are is mostly dependent on how good you followed by how strong your gear is. Like most mmos its useuly who invests the most time that determines what ya have and what yea can do. Even previous mmo experience goes a long way.

Cashers can only go so far. When you reach end game and slowly crawl to the top tier players you will see this is very evident. Trust ray, his nearly 17 years of mmos isnt for naught~!

• Like Like x 1