1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Game gets to 100% load then restarts

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by harley, Mar 31, 2017.

1. harley

harley New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    Hello,
    My game loads to 100% then just seems to restart itself for no reason.

To anwser all the simple questions ahead of time, yes i have uninstalled/reinstalled. My phone is the galaxy s6 active. And i was playing before the latest patch just fine.

2. Vlauz

Vlauz New Member

In Game Name:
    Vlauz
    Level:
    I have the same problem. :( Tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times and it seems that this thing occurs once we accept terms of agreement O.O

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  3. SAMANOSKE AKACHI

SAMANOSKE AKACHI New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    samano
    Level:
    Guild:
    USA
    Same happen here .. I'm really looking for a solution..I can login only for one time after I do a new installation.. after that if I got any dc's .. mean I have to Uninstall/install again.. and yes the loading screen complete 100% then crash and back again to 1% .. I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 .

4. Glo

Glo New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Raider
    Level:
    Hey guys so I just had the exact same issue where my avabel game would keep reloading itself back to 1% but then I fixed it by deleting cache as soon as I loaded the game. It actually worked for me and I think it's prompted for players to do this often since the button itself is glowing blue and such. It's on the menu button when you get onto the main menu ^^ Hopefully it works for you guys!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    Mine is working right now. Thanks Glo

6. Vlauz

Vlauz New Member

In Game Name:
    Vlauz
    Level:
    I tried that and it successfully loaded afterwards but onwards the problems reappears :0 what do?

7. JayyWizz

JayyWizz New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    JayyWizz
    Level:
    Hi, Avabel has been doing this weird thing where it restarts right after the loading screen, and endlessly does.

8. Shanks

Shanks New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Shanks
    Level:
    After the new update 4.0.37, Im getting a problem in login in . I can log in and play once without problem but , The next time I log in THE GAME RESTART ITSELF after THE LOADING REACH 100%, I need to Untinstall and Re-install the game every time I want to play. PLease help.

9. Glo

Glo New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Raider
    Level:
    Please check my comment above ^^ it fixes the game

Please check the comment above ^^

Huh odd sorry that happens to you dude. I guess the only suggestion is to keep deleting cache until another solution comes along or theAvabel team sends out a new update. Sorry I can't offer anything more.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. JOZY

JOZY New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ƘƲɌØ
    I cant even get to the main menu...it loads to 100% and then restarts....

11. Glo

Glo New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Raider
    Level:
    That's why you reinstall game. There's a new update out that apparently fixes the game from this issue, I haven't looked much into it but just delete cache just in case when you reinstall game.

12. Kiyoshi 40

Kiyoshi 40 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kiyoshi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tower
    Same issue here,tryed allready everything :(
    Missing my game much and asobimo dont answer yet

13. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    I figured it out that on my game app that will work. It's a Clear Data Button from Setting, however you have to start again on option screen and set up skills in your game.

• Like Like x 1
  14. AvabelisLife2012

AvabelisLife2012 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    To many to name
    Level:
    So basically the question we are all left wondering is......when is this going to be fixed.

I come to this game 2013, and like others dealt with the ups and downs of avabel, but as of recent it's like there have been nothing but downs with asobimo not responding to us players having these issues.

In the end I hope they begin to have nothing but ups for the rest of this year and this issue is resolved quickly.

15. Kiyoshi 40

Kiyoshi 40 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kiyoshi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tower
    They respond to my letter but only to ask for more info,hope it will be fixed soon..
    Maybe with next update

16. harley

harley New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    So I have had a breakthrough that can help prevent all that reseting skills into place and re-installing the game over and over. Here is what I have gotten to work.... But it doesn't work perfectly every time.

So to start when the game is loading for me at around 42% it gets stuck for a few seconds. So at the 42% mark when it gets stuck I hit my app manager button that allows me to see all recently opened apps. The game will then continue to play the music for a few seconds until the loading catches up. Once the loading has caught up the music will stop and I will click back on the app so Avabel comes back onto my screen.
    Then I do almost the same thing once it gets really close to 100% I will constantly hit my app manager button and then click back on Avabel alternating this process till I see the screen start to fade out like it does to goto the main menu.

Like I said it does not work everytime so you might have to sit through 2 loading screens if you are unlucky. Also for everyone that will ask. I am on the samsung galaxy s6 active obviously using android.

So my theory for everyone that does not either have this button is to try to find a way on your phone to stall the game at either both 42% and 100% or just stall it at 100%. Also the newest updates did not fix anything. They only reduced loading times for when the "LINK" appears in-game.
    I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Vlauz

Vlauz New Member

In Game Name:
    Vlauz
    Level:
    Just hit my 51st reinstall since v4.0.37 and still counting xd

• Like Like x 1
  18. aleph

aleph Active Member

This boot loop has been happening to me occasionally. My solution is to power cycle my device (power off, power on, launch Avabel). This is on a low end tablet: Acer Iconia B1 quad core with 1GB RAM, running stock Kitkat.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Vlauz

Vlauz New Member

In Game Name:
    Vlauz
    Level:
    Thanks harley, your method works. I think you can just keep tapping the app manager button repeatedly when its at 100%.

20. Kiyoshi 40

Kiyoshi 40 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kiyoshi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tower
    I cant login for a day again now :(i use this trick but when i m about to enter revere screen the game freeze in 100% and revere music plays..i manage log in once and game freezed in 30 seconds
    I m so frustrated..my luck was huge on this event and now i m loosing it :(