1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Exp and jexp info update???

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Damon (US), Aug 11, 2019.

1. Damon (US)

Damon (US) New Member

In Game Name:
    Melioda
    Level:
    Guild:
    TrueRonins
    Hello I'm a returning player from a year ago, I play off and on for a while now and I'm wanting some info on haw to get exp and jexp fast now. I already have a character for every class, as well as almost every class completely mastered. Most of them are above lvl 100. M needing to get to 200 to get the new classes so I can master them next just needing to know the best way, without the 200 ring

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    personally after my long ¾-hiatus I've been grinding floors the most to level up... though it becomes repetitive to the point where I went back to neglecting it again ^^" Need to get back again to reach 200 too for the same reason you've got :x
    I've been frozen at Lv90 since before the Rebirth came... and since my comeback I've gotten to Lv180+ by doing the daily kills achievements via the Floor grindings. I farmed on F42 the most (the Floor with the narrow floating Island, since you stay on that island. As well as my gear isn't the tops yet, so I have a 50/50 moment on F48 grind. I can survive F48 if I'm present, but if not, I'll die eventually if the circumstances are poor (have had times where I did die and times where I didn't when not paying attention to F48 grind :shrug: ).

Other way are the Technical battle's survival rush or go to the Chamber's left-side NPC's quests to earn Exp&Jexp from quest by turning in Max Boost Crystals....Just make sure you have books on, and/or are in a full party where everyone is in same room to get party boost as well (City → Transfer NPC → Chamber).