1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Evolving weapons and gear discussion

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by Luca, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Luca

Luca New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Hey guys.
    I have been playing for awhile and I think that the game makes it way to hard to evolve gears.
    I prefer to farm crystal on my own and for this purpose I made 3 alts just to farm crystal dungeon.
    I ussaully get about 3 crystal per offline dungeon and 8 runs per day each charcter for a total of 32 including my main.
    That's only about 96 crystals which is not much when trying to evolve a higher lvl weapon.
    Even less with the chances of it not working and the weapon breaking.
    I think a good solution to this would be to create a different relic for evolving since we already use these crystals for new classes and orbs.
    Do any of you agree or disagree that it is to hard to evolve or do you think its fair?
    If you agree what would be your solution?
    I think they should make this new relic easily obtainable by farming becuase we are already risking our weapon breaking and the evole failing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dideks

dideks New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    dugyots
    Level:
    I agree. I actually gave up on evolving arms and weaps, I kept on failing, that's not good.
    So instead, I'm selling my xtal, selling the arms/weaps that I should evolve, then just buy what I need.

3. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    yeah. it aint the same as before. Also per my experience, its quite harder to evolve nowadays (or maybe its just my luck). Before, I succeeded 3 times out of my first 5 tries (beginner's luck maybe?? XD ). But lately, the average seems to be atleast 4 failures, and then the 5th will succeed.

I thought to use my main which is a Lv90+ to evolve my alt's LV65 equipment because I heard from somewhere, your current level and the level of equipment you are trying to evolve has an effect on the overall rate of success, but it seems the same, for me atleast. An average of 4-5 tries before it succeeds.

4. SgtJR

SgtJR Member

In Game Name:
    Sgtxxx
    Bump -- only thread specifically focused on the process of evolving weapons and gear.

5. Roster605

Roster605 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Daisung
    Level:
    There is a chance of the weapon breaking ??

6. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    .......I don't know if they update Evolving Gears but back then Evolving from 1-5* there were no Breaking only Failure and so you lost Crystals+Salt of Recollection you use in the Evolving, from 5-10* if you fail Evolving a Gear the Material Gear you use is gone as such using Evo Liquid was use tho you can Evolve to 6* but after that better to either use Evo Liquid or find one in Stall with reasonable price and buy it or see if someone you know can make a deal with you.

• Like Like x 1