1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Event cheat at floor 1. Wedo files

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by LB UNITS, Nov 5, 2017.

1. LB UNITS

LB UNITS New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    LB Units
    Level:
    Item>> bag easily full because of weapons' weight and armors' weight when u farm .
    how to cheat .;)
    Add ur slots with knifes(dagger) (weight-5) free at fl-1 ,:eek: (if u are lazy to farm knifes more add)(99 blue nut , 99red nut, 99memory of grass ,3×99= ? collect quest items.. )and 3 event items . If u have 85 slots , fill them with knifes and event item( 1 wedo files ,1 fragment and 1 crystal) ......
    U can choose any weapons or armors with low weight to full the slots with 3 event items.
    Since i farm at fl 1. I dont need Hp bottle or Mp .
    :alien: Example- knifes 82+3event items=85. Since weight is free , u will only acquire event items.. like wedo files and fragment.
    :blackeye:Dont forget to add 1 wido files and 1 fragment slots in bag.

:bag:Calculation 5×82=410 .original 2000weight - 410= free too much. Come come event itemssss only..

LB units.:blackalien:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    basically what I do on F18 when farming their items. xD
    I always keep the items I want to farm in my slot. and sell them later but leaving 1 left in my bag, so I can farm them even if my bag is full. xd
    But most likely this method is used by a lot of players. Another option too is to use your weight/bag slot expands you get for free during the daily logins so you can hold more items in your bag. :p