1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Dual One Hand Sword Bl Skills & Build Ups

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Joseph, Jan 7, 2015.

?

Like Blader?

1. Yes

96.9%
  2. No

3.1%
  1. CaptainCardiac

CaptainCardiac New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    *Cutter
    Level:
    what path would you recommend between the 1 handers of Paladin, crusader, and blader-like first to last?

sorry for repost....i dont have int for paladin but is there a skilo u would recommend to take after i master it

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
  2. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    You should refer to the original post i think I went over the skills through enough.

3. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    Particularly, why should focus on Crusader, first? Or did you mean: any other class besides Blader and Fire Bringer, is a good idea to start with?

4. Davi

Davi New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Davius
    Level:
    Zwei Saber deals more dmg than Catacraft in pvp
    However Catacraft deals more dmg than Zwei Saber when attacking monsters
    Anyone else noticed that?

5. jus askin a question

jus askin a question Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    blubear
    Guild:
    TOWER
    Yea I've noticed that. Its almost like Blader is a Ro class in tower but an op Wr class in PvP. Idk, either way I would say Blader is a class meant for PvP :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Hi one question. What stat you recomend to take priority, str or dex? People say dex and vit but i dont know what to do.

7. shraft

shraft New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    shraft
    Level:
    in considering stats allocation,focus on what role you want to playn since this is RPG.

also if you are referring to what stats should be prioritized first depends also on your available equipments. Lets say you can only afford low-attack weapon.then invest your stats first on str then go dex (saying you plan to take str/dex path). otherwise do the other way.

only based on my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jus askin a question

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    blubear
    Guild:
    TOWER
    Hello. For Blader, I think dex is your top priority. However, with dex does come with the crits, so definitely add str too. Str focuses on your maxatk, which determines how high your crits will be. So if you want to hit high crits, then try making your str just a bit more than your dex. As for the Vit, I made my Vit so that it is the sum of both my str and dex. If you do this, you will have a reasonable amount of hp.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    I don't know why a Magician would be interested in Blader, but...

Blader is a multi-hit class that revolves around high-speed, continuous attacks. That being said, DEX would help here as more hits mean more chances of landing a crit, but STR can also help in raising your general damage output. If you want to land hits that deal lots of steady damage, go with a STR > DEX build, but personally I'd have my DEX high too, to at least land some crits in my combos. If you want to deal lots of crits, which ignore the target's defense as well as magic defense stats (meaning crits are more effective against those with higher defenses), go with a DEX > STR build. But at that point, you may want to just go with a pure DEX build because although I'm not sure exactly how much you need to raise your DEX for your MinAtk to exceed your MaxAtk, if your DEX is already higher than your STR, then why not take advantage of that and just raise your damage output through your MinAtk, right?

But not many players have the skill to keep up a combo of attacks, while at the same time defending effectively. Most of them just attack relentlessly and carelessly, and end up dying (which I see a lot from the lv 60 Bladers who obviously bought the class instead of earning it). If your playstyle is more power-based, meaning you like staying within enemy territory and taking out your targets with one hit (or maybe just a few more), you should go with a STR > DEX build and go for the two-handed sword classes like Fire Bringer, since their attacks' hitboxes are generally bigger. If your playstle is more speed-based, meaning you're one of the players whose fingers can actually keep up with the speed of their brain, then go for the faster one-handed sword classes like Blader, and a safe build for stats would again be STR > DEX, but this time with more DEX.

10. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    I made a warrior lol i have some good gears for lvl70 so i made one to make a good use of them. Right now im somewhat 65+9 dex, 22+9 str im lvl40 some guys told me to go dex>vit but after getting 74+10 dex and 30+10str i was thinking to go rest vit Or you recommend me to go rest str?

11. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    It doesnt ignore def, it does often appear that way the bonus damage from crits is applyed after the division part of the def fourmal is done...idk why it does at that point though.

12. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    Did anyone master Type A for Blader's Zwei Saber? I understand that with either Type B or Type C, Zwei Saber consumes 23 SP on the first slash, 9 SP on the second slash, and 8 SP on the third slash. But I want to know just how much SP is consumed per slash if you master Type A Zwei Saber. http://www.hkgavabel.wiki/career/warrior/brader says that 19 SP is consumed with a mastered Type A Zwei Saber skill, but I don't know if that's truly true (since Avabel's skill descriptions are always fishy), if the reduced SP usage applies only to the first slash, and if Type A reduces SP consumption with the second and third slashes as well (or not).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

13. Xxr

Xxr New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Chief
    Level:
    Is Blader can use only single 1 hand sword or must dual 1 hand sword?

14. jus askin a question

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    blubear
    Guild:
    TOWER
    You have to dual 1 hand swords, all Blader skills require it, yap

15. Xxr

Xxr New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Chief
    Level:
    Oke I see. We need same weapon on both hands? With same status if we just use one hand? Or please correct me

16. jus askin a question

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    blubear
    Guild:
    TOWER
    Thats right, you need same type of weapon on both hands. By status I'm assuming you mean the ability to use the skills, so I say no, using a sword on one hand won't let you use any of the skills from Blader. Blader is a "Dual One Hand Sword class" only, yap.

17. Utsuro

Utsuro New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Utsuro
    Level:
    Hi i read some infos about the classes here already, I just want to ask if im going for the blader path, how many str-dex should i put? and what skills should i get from warrior or novice?

18. Knightrun

Knightrun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Arcata
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nostalgia
    Is there any requirements before learning it?

19. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Zwei Saber Lv3
    Magna Spike Lv3
    are the requirement before you're able to learn Disaster Storm Skill.

As for the Hidden Skill, you need to get Disaster Storm to Lv10 before you can learn Full Spada.

20. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    there is a easy option for you. pladin and bladder both are int base. as a war you will put full dex. and rest put in int. and try to use 2 STR rings if possible. cause you will need at least 5-15 STR for good damage. and now we can get VIT from Cyrsta case Rune weapons. so don't care about vit much. and don't do pvp before 3-4RB. or you will die like fly. even you stay in low level, you will meet Some low level RB in pvp and die. and you will thought they are using Rifted gears. LOL

• Disagree Disagree x 2