1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

double barrel skill

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by DonYoKu, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Glo

Glo New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Raider
    Level:
    My opinion on Double Barrel since I've had it for a couple weeks and unlocked all skills (except hidden.)

It's a good class. I went into it entirely blind because that's how I play the game and I had heard good things about the class so I was excited. When I eventually got it, it was actually pretty fun. I'm a speed type character so I don't like classes that have hesitations or spell casting, but with Double Barrel everything is very quick and just overall DPS is good for this class. I'm a level 71 in the game but I have really weak guns, one only being level 70 and the other being level 60, both three star but I manage to hit for 500 damage when I got my skills to level 3.

Honestly a huge critical thing about the class is the SP. It drains like CRAZY. Seriously when you're spamming your skills, suddenly you're going to run out quick. I really like the class overall, but it kind of takes away the fun when you either have to sit for an hour or stock up on billions of pots.

I personally enjoy the class for killing bosses and getting through floors. For area attacks though? I leave that to the Elfeen class.

If you guys have questions on the class I could try to help? I've never answered questions on classes before and I honestly just found out I actually have an account on Avabel Forums so I'm going to start posting stuff ^-^

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. shingkz

shingkz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    shingkz
    Level:
    Guild:
    smile
    sir i have a situation, i really need ur opinion.

i am a gs, needs 1200000 to master gs, already mastered sn, i have a max weap 9s bow, if i go to dba ill use 2 hand gun which i am not a fan, bcoz i really love using bow, u said elfeen is an aoe adv class, which do u think should i go first? dba or elfeen?

3. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I'm not him, but I don't recommend going Double Barrel at all.

Elfeen is a bow only class, and it uses magic attack. Magic attack is only on bows.

Also, there are no skills that can be taken with you if you go Double Barrel. The same is said if you go from Double Barrel to Elfeen.

This is my personal recommendation, but I don't recommend unlocking Gangue classes unless you are going to rebirth as it immediately. If you do unlock and master Double Barrel, you want to rebirth as it first over anything else.

Ranger's advanced classes lack synergy as it is divided into three categories: Bow user, 1h gun user, and 2h gun user. Rebirth is the only to connect them together.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Glo

Glo New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Raider
    Level:
    Pretty much what he said plus I'm a girl hehe.

Anyway yeah, what I'd do personally since I'm currently almost done mastering Elfeen right now is to use Elfeen to rebirth. I don't know if it was mentioned in my comment above about my opinion on double barrel, but it's not my favorite class. Sure it can get kills quickly if you have high gear and everything but I personally enjoy Elfeen as I easily get over 1k dmg and 3k crits. Not only that but it's a dual wield class so double the money must be spent in order to get good guns.
    I was able to unlock both classes because I have gems but if you don't, don't waste your time and gems on that and start saving up for rebirth and such. If you're a fan of using bows and already mastered sniper, then sure if you truly want to unlock Elfeen then it's not my place to say no, as people are able to play the game in any way they want. Just make sure to read more threads on Elfeen and Double Barrel. There's probably a thread out there for "Elfeen Vs. Double Barrel" or something.
    Double Barrel is a fun class, I like the hidden skill and everything but if you've got limited supplies on choosing a class, I prefer Elfeen much much more over Dba.

• Like Like x 2
  5. shingkz

shingkz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    shingkz
    Level:
    Guild:
    smile

thanks, now i know what to do :D

• Like Like x 1