1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Discussion about the new class Ying Yang Master.

Discussion in 'Acolyte' started by Xanet Li, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    This quote of an earlier post in this thread.. I marked the important thing..
    Only Monk, Leg Sol and Gradia are Physical-based.
    All others Magic-based.

2. Yvelysse

Yvelysse New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yvel
    Level:
    Guild:
    INVADERS
    I used hammers and I was told they were not good for Acolytes. I like knuckles so I am currently using a Knux. INGAME I have been told I have done the right this going Monk. I am learning there is a need to Master multiple classes to unlock new classes. I am willing to do so! I am patient.

3. Akanthe

Akanthe New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Akanthe
    Level:
    The acolyte class can be played 2 ways. As a healer/priest or fighter/monk. As a fighter your most usefull(?) skills require knuckles. As a healer your most usefull skills require a rod or blunt. Switching between the two ways of play is not easy because switching weapons is slow you would probably want to restat and reskill ($$$). None of the skills in the Ying Yang class can be used with a knuckle. So this class is not very useful to the acolyte monk. All of the other acolyte classes have one or more skills that can be used with a knuckle. Hope this helps:/ I tried to keep it short.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yvelysse

Yvelysse New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yvel
    Level:
    Guild:
    INVADERS
    Much Obliged I see what you are getting at. Thanks for the info

5. urdadi

urdadi Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    urdadi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    I'm also loving the Enervation skill, mine is still lvl 5 and even though it is barely leveled, I use it all the time. I've stayed at 5 bc I'm having trouble choosing between branches B & C. I'm wondering if the mechanics changed a lil bit since release because a friend of mine chose B (extended duration) and is getting much shorter durations (~40sec) than @Akanthe reported just a few months ago. Branch C is supposed to be the shortest duration/ highest effect, so I would be surprised if it still lasts a full minute. Can somebody with branch C update the duration info here? I would appreciate it :)

6. Akanthe

Akanthe New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Akanthe
    Level:
    A guildmate help me to time it a few minutes ago. He said it was about 55 to 60 secs. Thank you Slatta.