1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

deleted

Discussion in 'Magician' started by Zefiryn, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Zefiryn

Zefiryn Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    deleted

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  2. Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    I recommend to level up eneblitz first. It hits multiple enemies multiple times and has high enough damage. And you're right about waterpole, you need to aim it or you might miss your targets.

3. Vela

Vela Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Aldra
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    But water pole has a very large area... I find it better for rush...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Or just lv up both at the same time and enjoy them both lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Vela

Vela Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Aldra
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    That's maybe the best technique for now...

6. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    I would say it depends on the element of the mobs you are likely facing. If youre doing tower, just pick the opposite element of the mob youre expecting to encounter the most. If youre preparing for TB, as already previously mentioned, go with waterpole. because it has a larger aoe. Also I noticed with my mage, it appears when I try to cast waterpole as long as it is within range, it will always hit a target regardless of where im facing. The only problem is since the attack is 'x' shaped, if there are other mobs outside that 'x', it wont get hit. I found water pole a bit more effective on TB, although eneblitz is also highly useful for mobs concentrated in a circular configuration. In light of that, I would also recommend you master both since they only need 5 lvs to max their potency.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    In all honesty most new players a fairly oblivious to abismos elemental charts. So i dont think they are concerned about it till they hit at least 50 lol

8. Jerre

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    true although given the elemental nature of the class, unless youre totally new to MMO's or any RPG's for the matter, you should have a fair idea about what elements are, and its strengths and weaknesses, especially if youre played a mage before. Although at lower levels they might not be as effective since the mobs can be defeated fairly easily, which is also why many dont care at that point in the game. But we all gotta learn at some point. Better prepare for it sooner than later. ;)

9. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    I had queit a few years under my belt for mmos but i havent seen fire strong agenst earth. Fire strong agenst natrue and plant yes....but earth always struck me and the games that earth as this rock. One big ass rock that you smash ppl with. So for a while i thought water or wind killed earth types. Wasnt till week two of avabel i saw fire and relised water didnt kill it and tryed wind. X.x oh god worst mistake i made investing in wind to fight and purely farm floor 6 xD

No joke by some freak of nature one day 70% of the mobs thier was water lilies. Needless to say i did little and died a lot xD

That was one of the many moments i ran before i should have walked and payed the price by falling face first.

10. Jerre

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    Actually TBH the elements in this game also confused me until now. So whenever i forget i just remember the crystal bosses. I was thinking ok I remember albero (earth) is weak against fire, and archtonis (water) is weak against wind... then I just extrapolate from there.

fire > earth > wind > water

Or if you were born in the 80s-90s and watch captain planet, just swap the earth and fire.... and follow the order XD

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    CAPTAIN PLANET! YES! Lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    I always did Eneblitz first because I'm guaranteed to make all hits.
    Water pole for PvP. Hollaaaaa~