1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

defence line

Discussion in 'Avabel Quest/Dungeon Discussions' started by hmmm, Jan 23, 2019.

1. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    hello, been doung dl to get awake crystals or other rewards, anyone know how to dmg more on the kodora? i saw one guy with 3 dmg per hit, i asked him but no reply lol thanks in advance

2. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    There isn't.

I want to say you imagined it. The Kodoras are designed to take one damage from attacks.

However, it could be possible if you increase your damage to an insane high while lowering the Kodora's defenses. In other words, you have to be insanely strong.

But it is unlikely that such a person exists... So I want to say you imagined it.

3. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    np got the answer XD they said their weap is awake 5 so the dmg to kodora is 3, he said using light elem helps too, he dmgs dark 3 as well if i remember correctly ^^

4. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imagelesskink
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Light Lord's skill can double light damage, plus it slows them down to a crawl.

5. aleph

aleph Active Member

I haven't tried this and am doubtful it would work in Defence Line, but in several past events there have been mobs where all non-critical hits would do 1 damage. My characters with high critical chance would make short work of these mobs. I also found that in most of these cases the Creator's Acid Splash skill would debuff the mobs such that Wield Blow would 1-hit-kill the mobs. This was long ago, before the big change where they increased the pool of status points and also eliminated the +MINATK/+MINMATK benefit of DEX.

6. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imagelesskink
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    That doesn't work against dl kodoras. They have stupid high defense, so the only way to deal more than 1 damage is to stack up damage multipliers that are applied after defense.

7. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    haha its true tho, they dmg more than 1/ hit on kodoras and even darks. hope i can catch someone on dl again n try to screenshot it lol

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019