1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Debuster Skill+Build Guide

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Leo Striker, Apr 29, 2014.

1. matt_ag

matt_ag New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    matt_ag
    Level:
    yahh, agree with u man.. evryone had their own style.. n yet back storm does more damage compare the rizing depand on dex@hit but with combo jump>rizing>dodge dagger then killer drive,lastly 7sword i killed my friend when we spar..haha.. and he not even can hit me once.. btw,im lvl 65 and my friend gl lvl 71.with 6* armor.. i tot i was lucky but we spar several times n i win most of it..

2. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    That push skill is called "the almighty push" jk it's called "needle blow". Assassin is only good cause of its hidden skill, sr is both offensive and defensive (but not any better than db on being a defensive class), Si might maybe good for tree spear or whirlwind and raven is second best for pvp.

3. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Nice. I use to solo gvg with my rogue. And I do well on my rogue. It's all about skills and the way you fight.

4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Lol i would talk the other adv class skills but i would be offtopic here. But man ooo it gives me the quivers when i fight a db (so freaken rare to see in pvp now).

5. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Man this makes me want to remake my old rogue. The debuster legacy is going out of style.

6. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Let it, this gives us older players a reason to swoop in and show them basics and old styles are the real mastehs.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I'll remake my rogue when the right time comes. The old way of rogue is better than the new way. New will be out and the old will be the new "new"

• Like Like x 4
  8. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ah we all should let all Old Advance Class Fade away then bring them back which reminds me I always want to see each Advance Class with all 4 Master Skills to use with like Debuster I think it be very interesting.

9. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    That will happen when I get all my classes mastered.

10. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    lmao I know right putting Mastering Raven on Pause to Farm.................*sigh* it so Boring Farming Solo Players should be all on Floors like everywhere nowadays you can't find one and worst it not a Acolyte, or Creator so no Support. But Db+4 Master Skills will be Awesome to Achieve tho.

11. matt_ag

matt_ag New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    matt_ag
    Level:
    what ur guys opinion for the rizing branch, what are the best type shuld i pick?

12. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ah For The Rizing I didn't Test out the Fire Power Branch only went with the combo Branch As the I believe what the Description said about those Branches. I tested the FirePower Branch for Needle Blow and Backstorm but not The Rizing cause I didn't want to get Hit with it so I went with Combo.

13. Pacia

Pacia New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Pacia
    Level:
    Guild:
    Yabune
    Thanks for the info!

14. Johnny2times

Johnny2times New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ta`Ir
    Level:
    Guild:
    ANBUops
    Hey Leo..
    Thanks for the ro guides. They really helped me pick the best adv cl for me.
    I seem to attract other ro. Its like a members only club lol. But I get a lot of heat from friends because I say I wanna go pure DB. I don't think that it's a bad idea given that I move a lot and try to keep opponents moving with my daggers. I actually switched it out with my atk button. I use quick and hide a lot. I have kill blade and the fire and lightning db skills on my first page. All my db and ro skills are at least six. Going 100str 50vit 30dex and 20men(to outlast others). Do you think I'm going in the right direction? Or do I need to rethink some things?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    if you want to be "Pure" Db then go ahead Some have Stay with one Adv Class you would just need to in order to improve Debuster you would Need to Lvl up Ro+Db's Skills(If Pure Db) if Want to Improve Db by Having Master Skills to use in Debuster you would need to Master other Adv Classes then you can go back to Debuster and stay there as your Main Class Everyone has a Adv CLass Love and want it as their Main Class.
    your Stat Build is for you to fit your Playstyle it what you comfortable with cause Every now and then you going to go into MENU>Character>Status and going to see that Build have to be with a Build you can Look at and not feel any Negative Feelings towards it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Johnny2times

Johnny2times New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ta`Ir
    Level:
    Guild:
    ANBUops
    Thanks Leo. Thank you, Rayleih, and moroco for the great threads...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. -null-

-null- Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Have anybody tried The Rizing C branch?
    How longer is the "rigor" time? Mmmh... that its wondering me..
    I am willing to pick B.. as i am the fastest i can.. but i think i may waste some huge potential The Rizing may have..
    So The Rizing B (faster type) deals the same damage as BackStorm B (power type)!!! I am wondering if The Rizing C (power type) may deal much more damage than 700-1000 :\ and if that longer rigor makes it worth..

18. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    Type C of the Rizing is best - deals more damage (adds 300 more damage than Type A The Rising), and you can still dodge/ roll right after you executed it. Type B is just slightly a bit faster than Type C but barely noticeable.

If you wanna test what I just said, go and do these combo skills, you'll see that "the rigor" is barely noticeable.

The Rising > Dodge Dagger
    The Rising > Backstorm
    The Rising > Gear Blade

As for Type C of Backstorm, there's a 0.3 secs of delay when you chain Backstorm Type C with skills. So, if you don't want any delays whatsoever, choose Type A or Type B for Backstorm. Having said that, Type C is still best despite of that 0.3 secs for PvP purposes due to the wider and longer range.

There's no delay for Type A/ B for Backstorm, you can check for yourself if you chain...

Backstorm > Dodge Dagger
    Backstorm > The Rising
    The Rising > Backstorm > Dodge Dagger

Those are just some of the combos, you can still do those combos with Type C, although a bit slower.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. -null-

-null- Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    @Reonen Zeruel Can i ask you to post a short video of The Rizing C?
    Just cast it then roll 2-3 times.. then try some combos (for example with gearblade, dodge dagger, kill drive)

Hey @Leo Striker may i ask you the same thing? You picked B branch, didn't you?

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD

Yeah, yeah sure, x3. But it will take quite a while - I'm still maxing Raiden with my lvl 60s Rogue. He's at 10-9-10-5. I need 300k more JEXP for Soul Bolt to be maxed out. And for Nar God, I have a long way to go. But yeah, I can use my other Rogues to test, but my YouTube account is specifically for my low lvl new Main. So yeah, I'll make a video when I'm gonna make a video about Debuster, ^^.