1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Debuster Skill+Build Guide

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Leo Striker, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Bhor

Bhor New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Bhor
    Level:
    Guild:
    AnonymusBR
    So, debuster is really a must to advance? I'm SR now and i really want to be assassin asap. But i'll be debuster if you guys tell me the passive skill remains there no matter what class you are.

2. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Passive From Advance Classes don't Go with you when you go to another Advance Class

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    How much wider is backstorm branch C compared to default or other branches. ( I need to see the image oh how much more in my head or in person) How much shorter is the cooldown in branch A for backstorm then compared to other branches? The same question for cooldowns could he asked about the other two skills Ritzing and Needleblow. Please use numbers to the cloeset half or quarter of a second as you can.

4. brapi

brapi New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Pinch
    Level:
    It
    Type c is definitely wider and you can see the difference
    Also why is the rizing so weak? Hawk assault does more damage.

5. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    It not always about more damage. From what I seen rizting has more reach on initial impact then hawk assault. It also has a shorter activation time then hawk's jump up then fly forward. Im sure thier are other ways rizting is better to hawk assult along with the opposite said like hawk has more outward reach then rizting.

This comment is based on my pvp exp with many hours of fighting DB classes.

6. WOLFin Around

WOLFin Around Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    WOLF
    Level:
    I havent seen back storm yet:sorry:

7. WOLFin Around

WOLFin Around Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    WOLF
    Level:
    Since rizing hawk assault and dodge dagger can be used on jump, it makes you unpredictable right?

8. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    you Haven't Went Debuster yet?

9. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Yes because they cant tell the direction you face while in the jumping animation due to the servers being to slow to pick up such small actions. Most rogues have a preset of skill that can be only used with ariel (i think thats spelled correctly?) type attacks. Though due to 90% of players being rather uncreative and stale in thier movments and attack patterns, that unpredictability quickly loses any credibility it might have after a while. Especially with players like me who can be very flexable and change styles for both def and atk very easly. Or possably worse yet players who have unique ability to easly predict where you would go (and more often then not those same players are ofteb masteh technical fighters...for those who arent bright enough just imagen fighting one of the main smart heros of those online rpg game animes.)

Lol prolly posting this means ill see more air type rogues in pvp, just like i am seeing lots more players with my name runnen around ;~; darn you all for lack of creativty ~shakes fist at the air~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    it Aerial For Attacks in the Air and thank you Kingdom Hearts for Letting me know that Word lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. WOLFin Around

WOLFin Around Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    WOLF
    Level:
    Unfortunately yes:(

12. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Good post. Thumbs up.

Is important to cover both close and long range attack/defense. Jump is very important <---save me million times in gdm ;)

Jump skill need more post to say how much it can change ways of defense to attack and vice versa. Change direction and aid in evading.

Acolyte, Mage and Rouge all i use jump and normal attack (evade too!). Very important !!! (Hope to see more frog prince jumping in future. I'm so alone, haha)

• Like Like x 1
  13. matt_ag

matt_ag New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    matt_ag
    Level:
    yo leo, i got some question.. after i master db then go too assassin, what skill shuld i brought too AS? how many active skill can i brought too other adv class? hmm.. i wish i can brought all the skill.hehe

14. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    What skill you want to bring over is your own personal prefence and if you master db you should know which you like the most out of it. You can only bring ONE active skill per master class.

15. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    if you're going to ask me i would bring backstorm since my playstyle as a rogue before is quick defensive style on pvp. but it all depends on your taste and which skill you like.

16. matt_ag

matt_ag New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    matt_ag
    Level:
    thanks dude im going with the rizing combine with
    thanks dude, i guess im going with the rizing, combine with dodge dagger..fuhh walaa..

17. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    i like rizing too but not as much as backstorm. well we all have our own views and taking rizing is good choice. some people take needle blow for long range and a few takes backstorm but IMO rizing is good with jump>gear blade> rizing

18. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Im very fond of all of db skills, ill prolly be a db at end game. The skill style set up is JUST how i play pvp.

19. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    So true I love using db for pvp. The rewards of knowing when to time your accounts is high. If you time it right you'll hit the jackpot if you timed it wrong you'll hit bankrupt. The thrill of this class is too unbearable to just leave it like a Banana peeling.

20. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    I love it for the many utility skills it has. It has a counter skill like dodge dagger (back storm and can be used mid air). It has a wide forward AoE with quick animation and looks buggy to other players for added sirprise, it even lanches your self forward then back like back storm (rizing). And lastly one of my all time fave and rouges only push skill (crap i forgot what its called) which also acts as a long range skill and can be used as way to test deley in game if you know how to set that up. This class is the only adv class i can effectively use every skill with rouge. The secend is raven which has claw bite and that spinning move xD. Assasin only has one useful pvp skill for me just like sr and si