1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Debuster Skill+Build Guide

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Leo Striker, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Debuster is 40 Sharp/20 Hard, note: to take 1 skill (Active Skill only) from one Adv. Class you need to Max All Skills of that Adv. Class to bring it over to another Adv. Class, also Debuster does not have a Hidden Skill.
    Weapon: Dagger+1h Sword, Dagger+Shield(Nerf Damage by 10%), or Dual Dagger 1h Sword in Right Hand won't allow you to use Db's Dagger Skill.
    for Build seeing as it Increases DEX more I would Say Builds that has Dex>Str as only 1 Skill is multi Hit others are 1 hit so more DEX means more Chances of Duplex.
    Duplex Rogue's Build:
    Dex>Str: Rogues that Value Duplex and Crits while Having High-Medium Dmg, Weak in Defense.
    Dex>Vit or Dex=Vit: Rogues that Want High Chance of Duplex and Crits but still able to takes Hits and live, Lowest Dmg.
    Full Dex: Rogues that want Crits, Duplex to Rain Down on Target, Lowest Dmg, and are weak in Defense.
    Twin Assassin: Full Dex, Str 30, 10 Vit (optional):Has Highest Chances of Getting Duplex and Crits to rain down on Target,Low Dmg.
    Advance Class's Passive Build:
    Debuster: Dex>Str=Vit: Rogue that Has High Chance of Duplex and Crits, while have Medium Dmg and Medium HP and Def.

Here is Debuster Skill's List:
    Scatter Attacker
    Weapons:
    Dagger, One Hand Sword
    Skill Type: Passive
    Learn the knowledge for Debuster and raise basic status.
    Level 1: Dex+1
    Level 2: Dex+1
    Level 3: Str+1
    Level 4: Vit+1
    Level 5: Dex+1
    Level 6: Str+1
    Level 7: Vit+1
    Level 8: Dex+1
    Level 9: Str+1
    Level 10: Vit+1

Back Storm
    Used SP:
    Weapons: Dagger, One Hand Sword
    Skill Type: Active
    Skill that evades in the back and generates a flame whirl in the at before. Effective when used according to opponents attacks.
    • Type A, SP: 22~ continuous usage by holding power and shortening cool time.
    • Type B, SP: 24~ Fire power type with improve power by consuming more SP
    • Type C, SP: 22~ Spread type with wider attack range. slight longer rigor.
    Back storm good in PVP and PVE just have to know where is your opponent and where are they gonna to move place it where you think they would go for Range Players, Melee players will come at you so it easier.
    Needle Blow
    Used SP:
    Weapons: Dagger
    Combination skill that blows off the opponent with an intense thrust and throws a dagger.
    • Type A, SP: 18~ Type that expands attack range and takes in more enemies
    • Type B, SP: 18~ Fire power type focusing on ranges increasing fire power
    • Type C, SP: 16~ Continuous type that holds power with adjusting consumed SP and cool time
    Needle Blow is Good in PVE as to push enemy away from you when they are about to do their attacks also make them miss their range attacks as well, PVP push Melee Players away and mess up Range Players aim it Disrupts your Enemy attacks.
    The Rizing
    Used SP: 27
    Conditions:
    Needle Blow Lvl: 3, Back Storm Lvl: 5
    Weapons: Dagger, One Hand Sword
    Drops thunder in an instant from up the opponent.
    • Type A, SP: 27~ Continuous type that holds power and decreasing cool time.
    • Type B, SP: 27~ Combo type with less chances of being attacked with the least movements.
    • Type C, SP: 27~ Fire power type with the power of one blow being enhanced. Hard to use with chances to be attacked.
    The Rizing is Great in PVP and PVE timing it right and you can dodge your opponent attack and hit them.
    Thanks to @PatcheS for Posting the ScreenShots of the Skill List:
    Well here you go~ all active skills and branches

First up Debuster: For this class it is very hard to read their attack pattern. They are unpredictable in pvp.
    ~Back Storm~
    Jumps back and lays flame where you once stood.

Branch
    A
    Screenshots Back Storm Types 001.PNG
    B
    Screenshots Back Storm Types 002.PNG
    C
    Screenshots Back Storm Types 003.PNG
    ~Needle Blow~
    A quick spin forward and then launches two needles.
    Branch
    A

Needle Blow Branches Screenshots 001.PNG
    B
    Needle Blow Branches Screenshots 002.PNG
    C
    Needle Blow Branches Screenshots 003.PNG
    ~The Rizing~
    The very small area "Aoe" of this class. Jumps up and comes down with a lightning strike woo~how awesome is that :pand can be used in the air.
    Branch
    A

The Rizing Skill Branch 001.PNG
    B
    The Rizing Skill Branch 002.PNG
    C
    The Rizing Skill Branch 003.PNG
    Debuster's Style is reading attack pattern of opponent, Db's skills are really effective when you use them to not only attack opponents but also dodge their attacks leaving them taking dmg.

For Debuster Class Skills I try Backstorm Spread Type notice that it get more enemies and Harder to dodge but has longer rigor but never saw that as a problem then switch to power type does more damage but can be easily dodge. Needle Blow I Try Power type notice it take longer to activate in a combo so went with Range type the Daggers sometimes kill first enemy so hit second enemy. The Rizing has different Branch: Combo type give enemies less chance to attacked you, while the power type give enemies more chance to attacked you, I like the combo type also anyone wanna try power type and see how is let us know how it is.
    I would Also like someone to Post What Branch type they choose for which Skill and what class and tell how it is pretty much all my skills can take out more than one target.

Thanks to @Reonen Zeruel for his info of Experience of Debuster:
    Now, as for Debuster - I created one after I bought Character Expanion using the 12 gems freebies (definitely worth it). What I found out about this great class (In my opinion) that they are a complete opposite of Storm Raider. While Storm Raiders immensely focuses on pursuing enemies and killing them fast, a Debuster's Skills such as: The Rizing and Back Storm are great for attacking and dodging. Since, these two skills greatly flow with the Rogue's Skill: Dodge Dagger. What I do during training and PvP, is when they are a great amount of mobs in one area, I use The Rizing to hit them all and Dodge Dagger to evade, since The Rizing makes you come near the mobs and using Dodge Dagger allows you to escape from mob's range. Now, for Back Storm this a great skill use for PvP purposes only. Why? In my opinion and from I've experienced, Back Storm dodges first before they attack. Now, imagine using this when you're duelling with classes that are close range, use Back Storm to dodge and attack then Dodge Dagger to further dodge and attack, even though you've been moved away from another player's grasp by using Back Storm, Dodge Dagger's range is long enough to hit them. I've tested and tried this, and it works for me.
    "Debuster's Skills such as: The Rizing and Back Storm are great for attacking and dodging. Since, these two skills greatly flow with the Rogue's Skill: Dodge Dagger. What I do during training and PvP, is when they are a great amount of mobs in one area, I use The Rizing to hit them all and Dodge Dagger to evade, since The Rizing makes you come near the mobs and using Dodge Dagger allows you to escape from mob's range. Now, for Back Storm this a great skill use for PvP purposes only. Why? In my opinion and from I've experienced, Back Storm dodges first before they attack. Now, imagine using this when you're duelling with classes that are close range, use Back Storm to dodge and attack then Dodge Dagger to further dodge and attack, even though you've been moved away from another player's grasp by using Back Storm, Dodge Dagger's range is long enough to hit them. I've tested and tried this, and it works for me."

Thanks to @Ace for the Style on Debuster:
    Debuster: more of a distance fighter good to raise dex and strength here and somewhat defense since the skills here help you avoid head on attacks.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
  2. win34zuriel

win34zuriel New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    GrimHeart
    Level:
    Is it matters if i use 1hand sword or dagger?what is the best for 1hand sword user?

• Old Old x 1
  3. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    it Does cause If Sword then you can't use Needle Blow which is a 2hit Skill that Push your Target away from you so it can't hit you and 2nd hit you throw 2 Daggers also As I explain to someone Going for Sword instead of Dagger(s) for all Rogues Advance Classes Lower your overall Dmg Sword Atk is Higher than Dagger Atk but Dagger Has all the Skills while you only have 3 Skills from Advance Class+Ro Skills do you could replace Needle Blow with a Ro's Skill but Advance Class's Skills Does more Dmg than Basic Class Skills.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. GreenBoy

GreenBoy New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Hideaki
    Level:
    Guild:
    Whiteflame
    Thx for posting this bro;)

5. henvee

henvee New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    XtintC
    Level:
    Hi Leo,
    Sry am so new here, mind I ask what are ur debuster status build?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I don't change my Stat Build for Debuster, Storm Raider or Assassin except for Shinobi cause it Str and Int so my Stat Build is the same from lvl 1-79 at lvl 80 I'm Wearing 2 lvl 80 Vit Rings. if you look at Debuster Skills you see it gives Dex +4, Str+3, and Vit+3 and so I made a Build that mimic that it Dex>Str=Vit I try it out and comparing Vit 10+10 to Vit 30+10 I survive a lot longer but Duplex and Crits makes up for that low Dmg

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. henvee

henvee New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    XtintC
    Level:
    Meaning that ur Stat build for Debuster stick with STR and DEX equally?

8. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    yes just being Debuster and Storm Raider will Make mine Str and Dex unequal to each other

9. henvee

henvee New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    XtintC
    Level:
    Thanks a lot, I will just equal my STR & DEX for now since there is LONG trip for me to change ADV class. :(

10. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    you don't have to do Str=Dex Build also while your lvl 30 and Below experiment with Different Stat Builds also note that at Dex 84 is When Min Atk=Max Atk going over Dex 84 will Flip your Min Atk to being > to Max Atk

11. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Debuster is a mainstream pvp class, so people say. Unless you wanna get hammered in pvp trying to use needle blow which, unfortunately, doesnt work with assist cam (as well as backstorm and rizing), go with dagger. But i personally would recommend using a sword rather than daggers. Pve is a different situation. Needle blow is semi useful in pve. As for backstorm and rizing? Sword, dagger, damage is slightly modified. Also depends what element a monster or boss is. A level 7 rizing will do 700-1000 to a water mob, a lv 7 backstorm does 800-1000 on earth based mobs

12. Metazio

Metazio Ex-Owner (orig.) of Metazio AS.New IGN:Zen-Kai

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Zen-Kai
    Level:
    Guild:
    Many
    Is The Rizing weak on 13f because its lightning (wind) and 13f are earths ??? Or the rizing has no element?

13. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    have you Check the Element Thread? I posted my Results of Testing The Rizing on Water Elemental Mob in Dungeon with Wind Meahait Vs Dark Meahait

14. Metazio

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Zen-Kai
    Level:
    Guild:
    Many
    Not yet leo.. can you link me?

15. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
  16. Deadsuns

Deadsuns Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Deadsun
    Level:
    Guild:
    Smile
    I'm try with assist cam when I reach level 50 on my rouge soon to be debuster I can probably pull it off :)

17. Metazio

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Zen-Kai
    Level:
    Guild:
    Many
    Guys what do you suggest for me to get on NEEDLE BLOW? A,B,C ? I cant choose all seems good :mad: haha:) and what skill did u guys master on DB ?

18. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I chose Needle Blow as Master Skill and I chose Type A for more Range I would say either Type A or B for Needle Blow Saver Type on any of the Skills is not Worth it to me it Lowers SP by 2 and Lower Power and Lower CoolDown

19. brapi

brapi New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Pinch
    Level:
    Hi,

Just want to know if it will be okay if I wield sword and dagger or both daggers? Im planning to go db and I have high dex.

20. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    yes just make sure you have Dagger in Right Hand and 1h Sword in Left to use all Skills you can go either Way but Don't have to go Dual Dagger till you are Assassin or Shinobi(Dual Dagger or Dagger+Shield)