1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Dark Pain Skills & Branches

Discussion in 'Magician' started by [L], Aug 29, 2014.

1. ‚òÜRyuk‚òÖ

‚òÜRyuk‚òÖ Getting Stronger In Each Step :-D

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Ryuk
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Mmmm Well,....
    1-hell guide vs black corrupter.....the advantage of hell guide is the set time ..but the damage maybe its the half of black corrupter
    2-curse cuse is useful in gvg when people run so due to the wide range u can hit them. .
    3-black hand is useful too.....my crit of this skill make +1500 dmg...(on moobs)
    I picked shorter cast time but....it seems to be the same... <_<
    4-ITS COOOOOOL
    In fact this class should be the last to take..... (get away soul balder fans)......^-^/
    o_O

• Like Like x 1
  2. otomezaxodessa

otomezaxodessa New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    OTOMEZA
    Level:
    Have you bought 1 already? How much did it cost? :)

3. A.Walker

A.Walker New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    A.Walke
    Level:
    how do I get a shining dark stone 3?

4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Combine two dark bowls at the synthesis npc to make a shining bowl 2 and then combine two of those to make a bowl 3

• Like Like x 1
  5. A.Walker

A.Walker New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    A.Walke
    Level:
    Thanks ^^

6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    argh.... I'm going to do the unusual again. x'D
    Started as LS first, but switched to WZ when I was on halfway.
    After WZ gone to EL, and then back to LS.
    Upped LS a bit.... But think I'm going to release Dark Pain this Thursday and Master this too. ( º3º)~
    Finally going back to LS with the Wind Thrust, Tetra Laser and Hell Guide as Master Job Skills.

A small question though, if someone is still around this thread part..
    Does anyone who got cursed by any Dark Pain players see an icon effect in the topleft corner?
    Since those icons were updated some time ago, but aren't really discussed in here... O: (Reason of asking is just out of curoisity).

7. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    No Dark Pain has Ever Cursed me..................Cause they can't Find me to Curse me #AdeptRogueinStealthMode:D:cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. ToxicChaos

ToxicChaos New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Scythe
    Level:
    Guild:
    ArchDemons
    I have Dark Pain as a first class and so far it's not too bad. I know I shouldn't have but the reason I started off with Dp first is because im planing on getting all the skills at least to lv8 or lv9 then switch to Ls and worry about mastering Dp later once I've mastered Ls and the others.

9. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Lol.... That's Similar to what I did with my Lost Speller... Twice..! Thogh I didn't really plan it that way... it just happened. x'D
    I started of with LS until I got 7 5 5 6 or so?
    Then switched to Wz, followed by El. After I mastered those two, I went back to Ls and upped a bit of my skills, inclusive Passive to 10 and Black Corrupter to somewhere in 6 ending with 8 7 6 6 I guess? (not really sure anymore).
    Went to Dp, few weeks later than when I purchased Shining Dark Stone 3 (It was normlly above 1 mil G, but I surprisingly bought mine for 700k G; couldn't resist on buying it~).
    Finally I'd go back to my Ls to master it yet again. x'D Should be around Level 80+ to be able to try Advent in a decent party then :3

As for Dark Pain, I'm currently on 9 7 9 7.
    Hell Guide is indeed really quite great skill like Black Corrupter.
    Black Hand at the other side, lacks power, even with Type B or else it could be just the skill that can't one hit KO the Kodoras and Salamanders in Rush1?
    Curse Cuse is handy in wide long range + decent power.
    (I started with Black Hand to get to Level 5 and Curse Cuse on Level 1, and I couldn't one Hit KO those Kodoras and Salamanders in Rush1, while I could with Curse Cuse. Still can't make an One Hit KO with Black Hand which is at Level 7 now.. Maybe at 10?).

Because I'll get all those Master Job Skills eventually, I chose Saver Type for Hell Guide toend up the SP usage on 34 SP at Level 10. Black Hand has Fire Power and Curse Cuse Longer attack time.

I did noticed some increase distance in Curse Cuse with the Longer attack time branch, but it isn't that noticable per level.
    Luckily I tried it before chosing and after, so I can tell this.
    The distance will go to around 1-1½ monster further.

Don't think I have something to say about the Passive, as it's always uncertain how it effect monsters/bosses/other Players, because of different stats. Best way to find it (not only to Dp's Passive but to all other things) out is just to try it out yourself. :p

10. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Yes lol. I got cursed by some long range hand coming to catch me. And i see some weird icon with the minus sign.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Ahh!! I see! :p
    Thanks for the reply ^o^
    One curiosity solved~ ¦3

• Like Like x 1
  12. Zorxen

Zorxen Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Zorxen
    Level:
    Guild:
    SkyForce
    wow i started with Ls, halfway went to El mastered El half way, went back to Ls and made blizzard master skill, now im mastering El then im gonna take Dark pain or wizard. which is better?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    This is a matter of preference.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Zorxen

Zorxen Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Zorxen
    Level:
    Guild:
    SkyForce
    I ment which does more damage overall, because I was trying to find best class for pvp

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Just take all to Master and stop looking for "Best" things, otherwise @~Rayleigh would explode O_O

EDIT: Or he already did....

16. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Lol refer to my "wall" profile posts.

Just becuase one skill does a lot of damage doesnt mean it makes you great. This is a player skill based game.

However pve thiers a different kinds of damage. Damage per hit and damage per second. Each has its uses. Again though damage isnt everything. And as @Taibasa Tsuyou pointed out i have little enjoyment over the words better and best if used to try to fish for what to do with a game.

17. Zorxen

Zorxen Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Zorxen
    Level:
    Guild:
    SkyForce
    Lol sorry for my poor choice of words. I'll just go for wizard class next then dark pain then ignite. Happy hunting guys

18. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    .........................ah...............................*sigh* I don't know what to say.............both Adv Classes isn't Best only Unique as they do different things as which to the Player that play those Adv Classes might see one of the Adv Classes suits their Style or Not which makes them believe that it the Best Adv Class but that just cause it suits them so it the Best Adv Class for them which may not be the Best Adv Class for others, also Overall Damage Depends more than on the Adv Class's Overall Dmg..............their Skill's Effects also play into part of a Player's Style.

19. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    Believe it or not basic magician skills can be better in a PVP than the adv skills just depends how you use them ( combos and hit and dash) just my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    @Zorxen Ahhh I almost forgot I even made a post of it somewhere! :O I've noted about the different Mage classes (excl. Soul Blader and Ignite) for in PvP at the skills, benefits and combos.

Here's the link to it:
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/best-build-for-pvp-magician.6357/page-2#post-52095

Of course there could be some things other Mages see it otherwise, but it's around those points. Just experience it by yourself to see if that's also applying for you, or not. If not, definitely post some of your opinion(s) here on the Forum to benefit for yourself and others! :p (explaining things almost always helps yourself too, in real life too).

• Agree Agree x 2