1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Dark Knight Rises

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Don't Hate Red Nut, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Don't Hate Red Nut

Don't Hate Red Nut New Member

Hey Guys since there is nobody posting about the basic details of the warrior advanced class: Dark Knight so far, so I would like to take this chance to promote this class which is good but hard to unlock. I am yet unlocking this class and all information I get is from HK avabel online wiki :http://www.hkgavabel.wiki/career/warrior/darkknight (yes I can read Chinese)

Requirement : level 70 or above , sharp x 30 , hard x 40 , evolution gangue x 5 (cannot be unlocked using gems)

Similar to Paladin, Dark Knight is also an INT based advanced class which has both offensive and defensive skills. By the way, it is the first class that require shield being equipped in order to use some of his/her skills. Since it is an INT based class, blunt weapon, 1h spear or dagger are recommended as dark knight's weapon.

As for the build, I cant provide any suggestion for that since I don't have a dark knight character yet, but i think pure/major INT build will maximize his efforts and potentials. (another black sheep class for warrior?)

Dark Knight skills are all MATK based, so we need matk weapon and INT to enhance his potential.

Skill one : Dusk Claymore (active)
    Definition: It is a set of AOE horizontal slashes with 3 combos, zero cooldown. (it has slightly bigger aoe than cataract from gladiator, but slightly lower damage). Only this skill can be used with 2h weapons.
    usable weapon: dagger, 1h sword, 2h sword,blunt, axe, 1h spear , 2h spear
    maximum level : 10
    SP consumption : 12 +? + ?
    Skill : Magic based
    Branches: A : lower SP consumption (8+ ? + ?)
    B : amplifying damage
    C : release 4th slash (originally is 3 slashes per round)
    Lv. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Jexp 3600 4900 8800 15200 21000 46800 90000 243000 612000 1386000

Skills two : Corrupting Cross (active)
    Definition: It is a middle range attack skill similar to x-blade and flying swallow, but shorter distance and short rigor before releasing skill.
    usable weapon: dagger, 1h sword,blunt, axe, 1h spear
    Maximum level : 10
    SP consumption : 21
    Skill : Magic based
    Branches: A : shorter cooldown time
    B : lower SP consumption (14 SP max)
    C : amplifying damage
    Lv. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Skill three : Dark Shield (active)
    Definition : only can be used with shield equipped. Increasing attack speed and skill animation speed (very useful when spamming zero cooldown skill like cataract and Dusk Claymore). It last around 10 seconds (before branch).
    SP consumption : 30
    Skill : Magic based (actually this is not an attack skill and i dunno how INT affect this skill)
    Branches: A : shorter cooldown time
    B : enhance the speed rate (more faster)
    C : longer skill lasting
    Lv. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hidden Skill: Last Stand (active)
    Definition : only can be used with shield equipped. Require Dusk Claymore lvl 10, Corrupting Cross lvl 10,and Dark Shield lvl 10. Casting a big circle area around you with short rigor. You and your allies nearby will be buffed with def & mdef (rumors said this skill can reduce up to 50% of all incoming damage) . It last around 8 seconds (before branch), and cooldown time is around 1 min.
    SP consumption : 40
    Skill : Magic based (actually this is not an attack skill and i dunno how INT affect this skill)
    Branches: A : longer lasting time
    B : shorten the cd time, but also shorten the skill lasting time
    C : additional buff of both atk & matk when this skill active, but weaker the damage reducing effect.
    Lv. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Jexp 9600 15900 28000 49200 60000 120450 138270 278960 899140 1939520 3539040

All information here is just my translation from the another thread, in which there might be some mistake. Please correct me if I am wrong. As a conclusion, this class is quite similar to paladin class, which tends to be more defensive compared to other warrior advanced classes. IMO i think this class can perfectly serves as a "tank" , especially after combined with paladin mastered skills. Unfortunately, this class is INT-philia and that will bump most of warrior skills (STR based skills).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Why was this reposted?

3. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    Dark Shield Skill.. Well, type b and c are actually good branches to choose one on of those. Type A is out of question how long the buff on Type C for dark shield?

4. Don't Hate Red Nut

Don't Hate Red Nut New Member

Sorry that I realized I posted this thread in the wrong site

Sorry that i cant tell but before the branch it lasts around 10 seconds, cd is approximately 20-25 seconds

5. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    Oh okay

6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Don't forget that this class' skills are all Dark-elements. xd

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    You can get after the rebirth that you can use any weapons without shield or someone else need the shield in Dark Knight Class. :cool:

8. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    I'm not an INT Warrior so I don't know anything about the values of Dusk Claymore and Corrupting Cross, but I do have the cooldown times and percentages for Dark Shield and Last Stand (within the branches I chose).

Dark Shield: Type B, enhanced attack speed: immediate casting, 14 seconds buff, 18 seconds cooldown, +15% attack speed buff.
    --I chose Type B because its performance is better than Type C and you really notice the buff with Type B (I'd want to go as fast as possible even if for a shorter time, rather than settle for a not-the-fastest buff for a few more seconds), and Type A just sounds too tedious (constantly rebuffing because of its faster cooldown sounds like it could actually slow me down in a spar). Honestly, this is the only buff I use because my playstyle is very Rogue-y, and mainstream Warrior these days overstock on buffs which I'm not a fan of. Even this buff alone took a lot of self-persuasion haha.

Last Stand: Type A, longer effect: 2 seconds casting, 16 seconds buff, 56 seconds cooldown, -90% dmg from all attack.
    Like I said, I don't like buffs, but the only reason why DKn wasn't one of my last rebirths was because my guild needed it for GvG. Personally, I recommend Type A because 16 seconds goes by faster than you think in a battle and sacrificing the defense of this buff for some extra Atk/MAtk sounds counter-productive. It was meant for defense, so why not use it for defense, you know?

EDIT: I marked the cooldown times for each skill at the start of the skill. (e.g. my Dark Shield lasts 14 seconds and has an 18 second cooldown, so I only need to wait 4 seconds to use it again after the buff wears off). Also, I recorded the time between my Zwei Saber strikes with and without Dark Shield's attack speed buff, so nowhere does it say in the skill's description that attack speed increases by 15%, that's just from my own calculations.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1