1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Dagger/shield Ma & Sb skills + build ups

Discussion in 'Magician' started by dgo1987, Sep 11, 2014.

1. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Well soul blader its the most fun class i played in this game but its my personal opinion because i like to use tue underdogs and make them good.

Soul blader is a class where you have to analize how you gonna use your stat points you cant go full str or int you need to find a balance and be creative how you want to improve your damage.

You need skill to use this advance class because you need to be good to dodge and land hits and your damage wont be as high as warriors or rogues but honestly they can do really descent damage as you can see in the video i post a little while ago.

Thats why i compare to monks in some way because it will be hard to make one but when you make it to the point you master other advance classes it will shine but with a good build just be creative. :cool:

Pd: Also good gear but all will need top gear at the end.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    So far my chronicles of being a soul blader goes like this... Expensive! This class is expensive as hell! Im lvl70 and change to 6☆ dagger 2x, 6☆ upper high def, 5☆ head and lowe with high def. At this point all changed... i can spar with people from lvl70 to 79 and a few 80+ (depend gear) and i can do fairly well.

Usually when i spar with people of lvl65 to 79 i do 500 - 700 dmg (this depend on gear even with 6☆ i do this damage) and i crit 800 - 1200 dmg (same situation) and i still crit quite often but i will raise to 100 my hit again i feel i crit more that way. Before lvl60 - 70+ gl, bd, sp, etc... did 1k+ dmg to me, now they do 500-600 (some do 800+)

My low hp(3.9k with 2x300hp rings) still gives problems but with good gear you can survive a lot more. Now i know with master adv skills and goodgear sb can become deadly. Of course cant reach warrior or normal mage damage but its enough to be eable to kill any enemy you find. (At least is my opinion right now lol)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anegvel

Anegvel New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Anegvel
    Level:
    Guild:
    Penance
    My soul blader is pure int, but I brought over flash glow, spark mine, hell guide. Does anyone have any tips on how to make my mastered skills move effective in battle?

4. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Actually for 1v1 i tought on bring flash glow instead of blizzard and use it like the paladin skill.

Dont know if you can change master skills but if you can change spark mine for willow cycle its better. For dp skills hell guide for me makes low damage try to use the hand or curse cuse.

5. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    You can always change Master Skills at the Advanced Class NPC. :p
    I always change my Skills depending on my situation at the time.

(Like Wizard's Wind Thrust is efficient in Hard Crystal Dungeon while I change to Dark Edge when I do Rushes)

6. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Hi guys i will add some videos of soul blader game style. I wish i could show you some videos with all master class added but right now i only have blizzard with me.
    Soul blader vs gladiator

Soul blader vs sniper

Rush 3 (boss)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Awesome!
    I bet this is already great info for all the people aiming for Soul Blader! Just take your time and show us a video later when you've mastered all the other classes! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Well i read in some japanese website of full dex soul bladers being pretty good so i gived a chance. So far i have 143+10 im lvl70 and suprisingly in main floor my killing speed increase and im so happy with it, but in PvP im still testing because i dont crit like i would like. I will link you some vídeos and give me your opinión.
    Vs jabberwok test

F18 test

Soul blader vs double barrel

• Like Like x 1
  9. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    @dgo1987 , i was a bit shocked by the damage done to the ranger you faced. Did he have rather low def/mdef ratings for his lv?

10. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Well he was higher lvl than me but i do think he had like 4* gear i remember he was confidente in killing me so i tought it would be a good spar so i récord. Vs people with full 6* gear i do less damage. Here is a vídeo when i was int>dex vs a Gl he was 6* i remember.
    Soul blader vs. Gladiator

11. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Very Nice also are you Still lvl 70 or Higher?

12. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Not to bad. I think you found a golden set up to have alright damage all around. To bad you are still awefuly squishy.

13. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Im still lvl70 bro i want to máster some classes before i go higher and find a good setup of skills to work with soul blader.

Yeah my low hp is my curse lol but now that i change to full dex i read go rest vit, so i dont know if go dex rings on lvl80 or hp rings. I think if i dont feel i crit a lot in PvP i will change to dex rings.

14. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    For DEX>VIT that you thinking of doing how much are you going to make VIT? Cause if going to Full DEX then you could do DEX Rings and rest of Stat Points to VIT.

15. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Well i tought after 150+10 dex go all vit until lvl100 and go with dex rings to try to crit lock or the close i can to that. The skill i really want to have in my arsenal is the def skill of glacial with fast enchant branch.
    Will test with the black hand or cuse curse of dark pain, willow with ele, and of wizard im testing right now what would be best.

16. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    that Great!

17. Flyssa

Flyssa New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Panne,
    Level:
    u dont need different build for SB xD full int and 60+DEX (and the VIT u wanna add) why to add str if mind change does the work alredy. i have a soul blader and it works just fine,first time i tested it i used 3s dags and the damage is pretty decent, its just thing to analyze ur current situation,this class isnt suited for multi target,and, i would recommend having some masters before going SB

18. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    What lvl are you? We could spar and test damage? And how much stars have youre gear? *-*

Pd: sorry i dont kbow to muchos soul bladers lol