1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Crysta Smith (Stats/Use Guide)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by Zucrea, Mar 23, 2015.

1. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Or character to character? Big differance between the two.

2. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    One account char to another account char. Because the tic can only be earned by account based. So only creating different account through different email can do the trick.

Edit: Not sure if I misunderstood something, kinda feel weird (is it consider a bug that we should not do?) Like mailing stuff from 20 over account to the main account.. hmm.

Edit: ignore this post, rune cannot be mailed, my mistake on this.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  3. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    Does anyone know how ORBs work in the Crysta Case? I have two Lv1 5☆ Daggers with a +2 DEX and -1 MEN ORB attached to each of them, a Lv40 1☆ Armor Upper with a +2 DEX and -1 INT ORB attached to it, and a Lv70 1☆ Armor Head with a +1 DEX ORB attached to it. With all four of them (none are crysta arms) I should have gotten +3 DEX to my stats according to Reply #55 of this thread, but the only bonus I receive is +1 DEX. Please help.

4. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    So I'm not 100% sure on this but I'm relatively positive I saw it from the update notes when it first came around.
    Something about orbs working both off the star of the equip and .25% of the orb at max.

So what you'd have there is 2 dex = 1 dex each (5☆) x2 = 2 dex+.10(1☆)+.10(1☆)=2.20 then factor in .25% and that's .55 to your stat. Which aso may have been nice and rounded up to 1 for you.
    The 1☆ items -- +1 stat a very big waste.

Things like that spin for 10s guaranteed (which ironically is lucky they're mostly lv50) would be great because if you add a low ninja guard or bone archer etc.. (+5 to a stat)

10s + 5 stat= 5x.25=1.25 per orb.

Also, @all this wasn't a guide for a very long time I screwed up and didn't put anything into it.
    It's edited now. So should have pretty much any questions answered.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2016
  5. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    So not only are the ORBs' stat points hindered by the star rank of the gear used for it, but since they're ORBs and not crysta arms, they're overall bonus is reduced to 25%?

If that's the case, for beginner crysta case users, I guess it would be best to take advantage of the fact that Asobimo rounds up the bonus for you and use a cheap +1 ORB for each individual stat that you want to increase (unlike me who went out and bought like a dozen ORBs). So if you wanted to boost your stats but didn't have much Gold, just buy the cheapest ORB for each stat you want to increase and save the rest of your crysta case space for rune arms.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2016
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Using x2 +1 orbs on anything less than 10s would yield <.50 meaning that the number would not round up.
    Even at 9s that's +2=+1.8x.25=.45
    That would not round up.
    You'd need at least x2 9s double slotted +1 gears to make a single stat point.
    That's incredibly expensive for the target audience and incredibly inefficient.

7. marisco christonanda

marisco christonanda New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    CHIKO
    Level:
    now they made it, daily reward xD lol finally after long waste, now beginner could catch us

8. Duel Wielding Debuster

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    True. I used to be a FTP player, but after playing the game for like 3+ years I decided that maybe a small investment wouldn't hurt. So I loaded up a Google Play Store card and spun an armor pack like there was no tomorrow, and I gotta say that it was the best thing I've ever done in Avabel. The Astra Head works wonders for me in PvP as well as PvE, and I've got a sweet Astra Upper and Astra Lower waiting for me later on. But now with daily rewards, I just spin my Pac Tics for Rune Arms all the time. Luckily we also get Gems so I'll have to buy a Crysta Case Expansion too LOL. The new daily rewards system almost defeats the purpose of going out of the way to pay for IG spins yourself. Almost. That said, I'm logging in every single day, haha.

• Like Like x 2