1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Crysta Smith (Stats/Use Guide)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by Zucrea, Mar 23, 2015.

1. June

June Guest

i wish i knew to

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    So if i have a runed gear and stuff it in the crystal bag it gets stats? sorry if this sounds newbish for me but I aint seeing how it functions aside from what the end result looks like.

3. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    So the items we dump into our crystal bag are turned into the stats (random of corse). Those are then converted to a new temp item as it lays in the bag? Or is said item consumed? These questions are for normal gear.

4. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    X.x So then the stats are only gained from the runed items? Are the runed items locked to the character? Are they useable with any lv?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    I know they cant be stall or traded but are they character locked. Like can we bank them in storage? Then move them to one of our other characters?

6. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Now i just need the yes or no if they are useable by any level and i may invest little by little for them.

7. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    As far as you can tell means you arent 100% sure. They dont give anything like info via gem shop as far as i can tell as well aside from atk/def type stats. Sorry but in this case i like an answer from someone who has one to comferm this aspect. Again no offance, i just wanna cover my bases before steadly funding a compeny that most of us have issues with. Cause lets face it no one wants to invest into a compeny where they later put us on the table and tell us to bend over.

Maybe @Zucrea could answer this one?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    For your question I'll get on my level 37 and check to see both if it's all char shared or if it's not as well if there is a level limit for using the crysta case feature.
    I saw that the shop said something about it coming with a "random stat"
    So i need to find someone who got the same items as me to determine if the stat is bound to the weapon/weapon type or if it's a strong coincidence of my 2h sword giving str and knuckle giving dex.
    While you DO have to pay for this it's a far superior service compared to awakening gear.
    If you wish to equip and use the gear, yes they have a level limit. As for putting them into the crysta case you do not have to meet the level requirement.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

If you have money to spend on gems, runed items is a must. Not for the equipped gears, but for the awesome extra stats.

10. javolution

javolution New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    javalon
    Level:
    Yes so....has anyone checked out the crysta case yet? Supposedly u buy rune weapons and store them in the case and receive a stat boost of some kind? It says the increase is dependent on the stars of the weapon, I tried putting regular weapons in to no avail, I intend to check this out but does anyone have any insight to contribute??? Or personal experiences???

• Old Old x 1
  11. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Please read the guide we have. Please read next time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. javolution

javolution New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    javalon
    Level:
    Are u talkiing about the awaken arms guide?

My bad I won't post anymore questions

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    You can ask questions by all means. If you feel at any time if it has been asked before then ask where the info might be or use the serch function next time.

We arent here for nothen, we are here to help in growth. Some of us help with that only with games others help in growth outside games, some do both.

14. Pito

Pito Member

Class:
    Creator
    Guild:
    RageQuit
    Hi there, I noticed that these rune arms, even when the stats are +100hp, it doest give you +100hp when you crystalised it. I have 2 eq giving me total of 300hp, when I crystalised it, I'm getting 100hp out of it. Do you guys noticed this too?

Thx

15. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    You arent alone in this matter. I had one rune item give 2 vit, 2 men, and 2 more vit (idk why it just doesnt say 4 lol)

Could you give more info like the item's level and star rating, if it is maxed, your current level, class, item type, and other info you may find relevent i had missed mentioning. I will compare what i have to you when you give said info and hopefuly a third or forth person can come up and try and do the same and we may find a pattern.

16. June

June Guest

so rune when crystal are less?

17. Pito

Pito Member

Class:
    Creator
    Guild:
    RageQuit
    Okay, pls check this link: https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/132201590@N05/

I posted the item ss and status effect of 1 and 2 items. It seems to me like its taking 30% of the item status when crystalised rounding up. Lol.. I dont know.. Kinda made me confused. Well, im level 76, currently battle cracker. Sorry wasnt able to be much help tho. ^^

18. June

June Guest

Is this a glitch ?

19. Pito

Pito Member

Class:
    Creator
    Guild:
    RageQuit
    I'll try sending them support ticket and see what they said when i have proper internet connection (instead of gprs). I would assume they did this on purpose to prevent player becoming over powerful and to promote gem spinning for higher stats. We'll see how it goes as it's kinda dissapointment too. Lvl 60 4* rune spear and lvl 60 4* rune mace (both unmax) gives me +3 dex each and when crystalised both they gave me +3 dex only. Lol. 1st weapon gives me +2 dex, when added 2nd one gives me total of +3dex. Im sure there is some kind of formula.

20. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    I'm sure it's not a glitch. Itd make everyone too strong to be damaged by any none rune users.

I think for an item to take effect once crystallized it must add at least +2 to a stat. Otherwise it's just filling a slot.

Been farming a good amount recently so I'll go ahead and try to evo something that gives HP. That would be the most noticeable difference since the numbers added would be more noticeable or more likely to change.