1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Creator Stats, builds, skills (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Creator' started by VashX, May 23, 2013.

?

What build did you choose?

1. Strength (Full)

23.3%
  2. Dexterity (Full)

12.0%
  3. Inteligence (Full)

7.6%
  4. Vitality (Full)

3.5%
  5. Mentality (Never know)

3.8%
  6. Hybrid (If so what mix)

49.8%
  1. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    To an extent...

In your current state, you can only think of job mastering. A job master is when you max ALL the skills of one advanced class. After doing so, you can take ONE skill from the advanced class you job mastered with you to the next advanced class you become.

In the future, you can think of rebirth. You can move an entire advanced class skill set to the novice area. It will be there no matter what. This can allow players to have all the advanced classes if they do it multiple times. I'll post a link to its thread to for you to read. Link

Also,
    The problem with this statement is what is low. Low compared to what? He's not wrong in that it is an INT class, but low damage is subjective. Your weapon makes up most of your attack stat. If you have a blunt that is 8* vs a guy with a 7* with 50 INT (both for the same level), your damage won't be too far apart. This is why I say damage is too subjective.

2. Zanerns

Zanerns New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    zanerns/乙丹れモ尺れS
    Level:
    Guild:
    FeelingIt
    I know of weapon statuses which can be used to add on to INT, I wasn't saying that the guy needs to invest alot in his INT but to think about using some if he wishes to pursue the Magical side of Creator and bring out the full potential.

P.S. My mistake for leaving out the weapon substitute part you nailed it friend.:)

3. Zonol

Zonol New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Zonol
    Level:
    Okay nice I just basically wanted one of the black Smith buffs to carry over to planter. I have invested into int mostly. Some in def/mdef and rest in dex. Currently at lvl 30 so I invested int 30, def/mdef 10 each and 8 dex
    I'll keep adding so by level 60 I'll have 60int 20both def and 16dex.

I have been looking online I seen Evolution of Gangue might be hard to get. Now is there a easier int base class I can switch to when I get to 50 and then when I get to 60 can i work to get planter and switch?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  4. Zanerns

Zanerns New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    zanerns/乙丹れモ尺れS
    Level:
    Guild:
    FeelingIt
    Im a hybrid creator so I don't dabble with the fully "Magical" side of Creator but I will give my views and findings anyway.

Enchanter is for allie support and buffs based on armor and weapon elements so if your looking to be around people often and tag along in parties then this class is for you, me personally I find this class as a "one trick pony". What if you or the people your buffing dont have the needed elemental or fighting an anti elemental type?(Fire against Water) Then I guess your basically screwed and skills labled as unbeneficial.

Now Alchemist on the other hand is a debuffer type class that works at random negatively decreasing your targets stats which are works similar to Enchanter as a support type class this can be handy

I recommend Enchanter but the decision is all up to you with whichever seems most suitable and yes you can takeover skills because they are based on INT.

5. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Enchanter isn't INT-based. It's STR.
    You'll still get a buff if you are wearing any of the four core elements. Right now, I am trying to figure out the true way to utilize its buffs. Right now, Stone of Moves is far superior to Enchant Power.

Alchemist is the only other INT-based class. Fair warning though, it is more of a debuff class than a damage dealing one. Also, Gangues aren't something you can get at level 60. You need to challenge an Advent to get them. Most Advent parties look for level 90 players. Personally, I think a team of level 70-75 can tackle the lowest difficulty (though low chance of gangue... piece.) The team would have to have balance though.

6. aleph

aleph Active Member

Planter is the one Creator-based advanced class requiring evolution gangue to unlock that can also be unlocked with gems. It takes 7 gems, which are easy to earn via the login bonuses.

7. Zonol

Zonol New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Zonol
    Level:
    Okay so I just need 7gems to get planter? Nice

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  8. Arma

Arma New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Arma
    Level:
    Hello, I am having a bit of a dilemma wit my creator. I am a Blacksmith that wishes to fill in the role of DPS and Support when needed, with my attacks ranging from Long Range to Short. Of course, I use a 5-star lv100 rifted mace, and I also have Disaster Storm and Cold Slash as additional attacks. I don't really mind being a bit squishy, which means I dont get to set off stunner often, but that's no problem for me to be honest.

My question is, I have restatted, and I have 120 stat points right now, so how will I distribute them to maximize my build, and be able to compete in PvP?

9. aleph

aleph Active Member

Tagging @Axebird about your question in the shout box:
    It looks like they might have increased the creator heals slightly. You can see what the heals used to be if you look at this post of mine upthread from almost 2 years ago: http://avabelforums.com/threads/cre...s-collection-of-posts.1730/page-48#post-52400
    I've barely levelled those characters since then. Almost the same build and weapons, and no change in skill level (same level 8 type C potion mist as before).
    • Before: MATK 290-288 = heals of 288-289 regular and 432 crit
    • Tested today: MATK 283-283 = heals of 325 regular and 487 crit

10. Kiyoshi 40

Kiyoshi 40 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kiyoshi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tower
    Eftvffvvffgbffvggb:),:cool::alien::android::alien::woot::p:eek::blackalien::blackalien::android::alien::alien: :android::woot::blackeye::depressed::confused:;):sorry::sour::bag::blackeye:
    Its the addition of water element on potion mist,i noticed it too

11. aleph

aleph Active Member

Interesting conclusion. How would your theory explain the fact that both of these tests were done with a light element weapon?
    From my 2-year-old post (emphasis added):
    From my more recent post (emphasis added):

12. Axebird

Axebird Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    ÅxeBird, Kaeja
    Level:
    Guild:
    REDEMPTION
    O.O !!!! So if i equip a water element to my weap would that increase the heal!!!!!! Ima test it noooowwww!!!!!!!

And tysm Aleph:)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  13. aleph

aleph Active Member

14. Axebird

Axebird Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    ÅxeBird, Kaeja
    Level:
    Guild:
    REDEMPTION
  15. Kiyoshi 40

Kiyoshi 40 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Kiyoshi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tower
    If the skill has fixed element,system takes ur skill element unless u use a shining stone on ur weapon element