1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Creator Stats, builds, skills (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Creator' started by VashX, May 23, 2013.

?

What build did you choose?

1. Strength (Full)

23.3%
  2. Dexterity (Full)

12.0%
  3. Inteligence (Full)

7.6%
  4. Vitality (Full)

3.5%
  5. Mentality (Never know)

3.8%
  6. Hybrid (If so what mix)

49.8%
  1. Asuna-kun

Asuna-kun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Amadeus
    Level:
    Guild:
    Relentless
    Guys, I build my creator status on 1 STE + 1 Dex everytime level up. Now I'm lvl 50 and I have to chose adv class. Can anyone suggest me for most adv class is suitable my creator!
    Really thank you guy,suggest me,plz

2. Sunsand

Sunsand New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Coco•﹏•
    Level:
    That's a good start to a build for battle cracker.....but I would suggest stopping the splitting of your status point....now focus of just str or just dex (and crits will bring down the house)
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Asuna-kun

Asuna-kun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Amadeus
    Level:
    Guild:
    Relentless
    Yup.I should go Only STR. But Battle Cracker Is most difficult to get. STR Orb 5 is too expensive for me. Now it's 4.5 Millions Over. Thank you sir

4. Sunsand

Sunsand New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Coco•﹏•
    Level:
    Or you can gem it instead of spending all that precious money your gonna need for a decent wepond and armor. And it only cost five gems, pretty cheap I say.

Ps I'm a woman(>﹏<)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Juular

Juular New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Juular
    Level:
    My original stats were 100 str 40 dex and rest into vit. I have restated myself to full dex(150) and added the rest into str. Along with enchanters passive which increases your critical chances when you have a none element weapon equipped. This build has left me to be very vulnerable and half the Hp I had before but it is very deadly.

6. Asuna-kun

Asuna-kun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Amadeus
    Level:
    Guild:
    Relentless
    Sry, Madam. I can sell my avator for money all price of them is over 3.9 Mill. But decided to buy gem for adv class. I found Adv class of Creator that name is Viking who wear 1 hand axe and 1 hand gun. Do U know anything about this class?
    (^_^)

• Old Old x 1
  7. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Please refer to: http://avabelforums.com/threads/adv-class-viking.9603/
    If you could find this thread, you should've been able to find the above stated thread...........

8. Asuna-kun

Asuna-kun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Amadeus
    Level:
    Guild:
    Relentless
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Wuss

Wuss New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Level:
    Ok I am a creator that's level 52.. I'm afraid to get a new class.. if I change class can i no longer max creator skills? Also I know you can do many class changes as I understand taking only one skill from each class? And do you only get hidden skill on third class you max? When do I want to make the class I want as main battle force do I make him sixth? Give me some guidance as to how I want to go about advanced classing not so much class wise but when to advance and how order effects me..

10. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    You can always change between your classes you have unlocked and the skills of your basic class will show up in your advanced classes so you can lvl them up and use them even being an advance class.

11. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Referring to your question about hidden skills, 3rd and 6th classes mean the order they were released on the server not order mastered. There are several threads regarding the advanced classes and ideal orders mastered, please use the search bar in upper right corner close to your user profile or go to the creator thread group located towards the middle of home page in the class section.

12. Wuss

Wuss New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Level:
    Again not asking what order you would do them in.. I'm asking if it makes a difference.. so by the genetic replies I'm to assume every class mastered will give a hidden skill

13. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    ...my goodness

Base class skills will always be open to be used and maxed out on your skill screen.

The skill screen (as you should know by now) has a butten uptop where you can tab through adv, base, beginners, and back to adv.

Again. The only adv classes to have hidden are the third, 6th, 8th (also 7th in wanders case if i recall cause they never got thier sixth one to have hidden so they just slaped it on the 7th) in the order of the list that shows when you goto unlock them via the adv class npc. Not te order when you actuly unlock them.

This means you can go straight for the class that has hidden first if you choose to do so. In your case enchanter would be the first of the classes that would have hidden as it is the third one down from the list in the adv class in the npc's list.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wuss

Wuss New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Level:
    And what's the third sixth and eighth classes for a creator? and no I didn't realise that tab was for advance skills I only use the heal and wack dead thus far...

15. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Thats something i cant say off the top of my head i only know the third (which was mentioned)

You said you are lv 50+ so you can go in game and look at said list from that npc.

Note they have classes hidden lv 60 and beyond. So if you want to veiw those names you must be lv 60/70 respectivly.

Or you can take a moment and read over the basic guides we have.

16. Wuss

Wuss New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Level:
    In the very short time I've played thanks to the 125% exp about 4 days I've spent over 200 and you just made me lose interest in this game with rude unknowledgable replies... onto digimon which was just released lol

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. aleph

aleph Active Member

Personally, I wouldn't judge the quality of gameplay or my enjoyment based on interactions on a user forum, but to each their own. If digimon is going to be a lot more fun for you, then go have fun.

I play a creator as my main (level 98 atm). To answer your question about the creator advanced classes, from memory they are:
    • Blacksmith
    • Alchemist
    • Enchanter
    • Crafter
    • Battle Cracker
    • Planter
    • Battle Force
    • Viking
    Enchanter and Planter have hidden skills; I'm not sure about Battle Force or Viking (I haven't unlocked them) but I believe there are threads on the forums about them. Planter, Battle Force, and Viking require something called evolution gangue to unlock (do a site search for gangue, and you should be able to find info about what they are and how to get them). Planter can also be unlocked by spending 7 magic gems. If you don't see one of the classes listed in your options at the Advanced Classes NPC, you're probably not high enough level: some open up at level 50, and I believe at least one is a level 55 class, and another one or two are level 60.

As for finding good info, the Hong Kong Avabel Wiki (http://www.hkgavabel.wiki) is the most comprehensive and organized Avabel site that I've been able to find. The site is almost completely in Chinese, so for those of us with limited language abilities, google translate is our friend. Also, if you're using a browser that shows URLs for the links, the URLs in the nav bar are actually in English, so you can stumble around that way until you find the page you're looking for.

As for this forum, if you find people rude or unhelpful, there is an option to use the ignore feature. And I've always found it useful to look at any given poster's ratio of posts to positive feedback, and ignore the users's status, how long ago they registered and other such factors when assessing the quality of their info. If you do decide to continue in Avabel and want to get the most out of these forums, I suggest you follow @GJO and read all of his guides.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Wuss

Wuss New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Level:
    Now that's a serious response.. a very helpful one I have read through the forum and googled and never even saw viking before.. I also tried to find a wiki but there wasn't a good one and I see why the mod don't even know the game and honestly it was that and them being rude that turned me off.. but thanks for the site and all the info.. all I've literally done thus far to 52 is level heal and pot making for money while auto attack killing with beginner gear I believe I have Ganges or whatever from packs I've bought.. seriously helpful you are the one who should be mod..

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    This list is based on the releases the Advanced classes were added → http://avabelforums.com/threads/classes-abbreviations-2-3-letters.9067/

Also, for Viking, the thread should be stickied in the Creator section.

Sidenote: Please don't be rude yourself too. Moderators or not, we are also human. D=
    You cannot expect one person to know everything straight out of the mind (maybe unless that person has a photograpic memory......).

Refering to your misunderstanding in the post you thought @SILVERMOON said you have to master the classes in order.
    He was actually refering to the time itself, when it got released.
    The Advanced Classes weren't released all together, but per each (there are exceptions). In Creator's case, Enchanter was released into the game as third Creator's Advanced Class. Planter was released as 6th Advanced Class and Battle Force as the 7th.
    This has nothing to do with the order you are mastering classes.
    To clarify it once more: Enchanter, Planter and Battle Force are the Advanced Classes with Hidden, inside the Creator Class.

As an Creator you can only use Creator Skills and up these with the [Creator Jexp].
    As any Advanced Class, you can use Creator Skills and the respective Advanced Class Skills with the [respective Advanced Class Jexp].
    Let say Advanced Class A, Advanced Class B etc.
    As an Advanced Class A you can use: Creator Skills + Advanced Class A Skills with [Advanced Class A Jexp].
    As an Advanced Class B you can use: Creator Skills + Advanced Class B Skills with [Advanced Class B Jexp].

When Advanced Class B is mastered (meaning you maxed all Advanced Class B Skills to Lv10) You can set only one Active Skill as Master Job Skill (Hidden Skills and Passives cannot be set).
    When you're then on Advanced Class A with B mastered, you can use: Creator Skills + Advanced Class A Skills + 1 Skills from Advanced Class B with [Advanced Class A Jexp].

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Arawn

Arawn New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Jellal➕
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hellspawn
    I was wondering is it best to dex at 30 counting passive buffs for the stun and the rest to str and a little in vit