1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Crafter - Skills

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Mei, Apr 30, 2014.

?

Do you think Crafter is better than other creator classes?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    20.3%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Maybe

40 vote(s)
    27.0%
  4. I don't care

5 vote(s)
    3.4%
  5. I don't know

55 vote(s)
    37.2%
  1. GTR

GTR New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    Whichever skill u find most useful. I took swining seed.

2. devilthebyker

devilthebyker New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    BykeR
    Level:
    Guild:
    TUGAS
    That is good for pvp,but for leveling/tower/dungeon I dont´t think is the best choise.
    I can´t decide between spidy web or hi-grav.
    Spidy web gives dmg 2 hit, slows but it last only 10/15s and hi-grav don´t give dmg, but slows and last about 50s.
    I was wonderer maybe someone with more exp. with Creator(crafter) can give a hint for the best skill to take.

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    One, kinda crude to say that. Two, for pve grinding crafter is not the class to use reguardless of the skill. The game devs didnt make the debuffs and buffs strong enough to be utlized efftivly for mobs that dont have real aggro. Three crafter was more designed for pvp. Providing a class that is slow to move around (back when dash was non exsist) two movement speed debuffs and two mid to long range skills for a base class with few to no chase or ranged skills.

Becuase this was designed for pvp over pve and pvp is mostly user based skills followed by gear and stats. The skill choice is personal prefence. I wanted to run crafter as end game cr becuase i could activly utlize all its skills.

4. devilthebyker

devilthebyker New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    BykeR
    Level:
    Guild:
    TUGAS
    Thanks anyway.
    As long as I play, I´ll see the best skill to take.
    Hi-grav I think that is the best skill to take now for leveling, Spidy web for rushes and swining seed for pvp.