1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

combo skills!

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by Tyrion$, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    I think it would be fun if there were special combo skills that us players can do for more damage. For example, let's say a mage casts Wind Thrust, and simultaneously (and at the same target/direction) an elfeen uses Wind Blast, then the result would be that both skills transform into a combo skill, say Tornado or something like that.

I'm just using an example that uses the same element, which I'm not proposing as a limitation. Another example would be Eneblitz combined with Reflex...the possibilities are endless! Part of the fun would be to figure out which skills create a combo.

This feature would also promote players to play together, and would be extremely useful in raids and against bosses in general. I think I got this idea from Final Fantasy.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    could be I also Remember that in some games I played(Can't remember their Names) that they also had this where you go and do Combos with other Players or A.I.s that was in your Party it was for doing More Dmg and you get Rewards for it than you would not doing this also Bring the Teamwork in Players out.

3. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Yeah, I think a few old school turn based rpgs have combo skills, such as Final Fantasy 12. With all the various skills and classes in Avabel, I'm kinda surprised this wasn't an original feature in the game. Anyway, I emailed Abosimo and made this suggestion to them.

In the past, I also suggested the ability to shortcut weapons, which is now a feature! So hopefully this means that they actually read their emails and take our suggestions seriously.

4. momono mono

momono mono New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Roger89
    Level:
    Creator would Be really interest at that way