1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Collect book quest

Discussion in 'Avabel Quest/Dungeon Discussions' started by Jmc, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Jmc

Jmc New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    Hello all, I'm new to the game and I've only been playing for a short while now. There's this one quest that's bugging the heck out of me. It's called 'Record Collect Book'. I searched the forum and found out what the collect book is but for the life of me I can't find it!! I checked menu, the whole screen but nothing. I've seen old vids where players access it via journal but can't find that either. Seems like they changed layout in a previous update. Did they remove the whole collect book thing and didn't get rid of the quest? Or is it me just not finding it because it's so darn well hidden (like me trying to find my keys but it's right there in my hand). Tried asking in game but get totally disregarded...a lot. Would appreciate the help! Quest in log for a while and really want to get it done (or drop it if I must :()

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    No idea about the new Layout, but go to config and change it to the old layout design. You'll surely find the Journal icon again for sure. ^^

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kairyu

Kairyu New Member

Hiya,

Not sure if you figured it where the collect book is in the new layout menu, but you can go to options and there is an arrow to swipe to a second screen. The collect book is there as well as a few other things.

• Like Like x 1
  4. justanotherplayer

justanotherplayer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    vals
    Level:
    Thanks a lot... I've been searching it like crazy.. . Hahaha..

5. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Haha yes! I finally found back the classic layout ;) Almost cried.. The modern layout too confusing lol.

• Like Like x 1