1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Character transfer

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by J Desta, Nov 12, 2017.

?

Will it work?

1. It does work, I've done it

2. I havent tried it but it might work

3. I haven't tried but I dont think it would work

4. It doesn't work, I've tried it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. J Desta

J Desta New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Aurora
    Level:
    So I have four different characters and play on two different devices (two characters on each device). I want to transfer just ONE of my characters from one device to another (so it'd be three characters on one, and a just one character on the other). The transfer code thing transfers the entire account not just one character, and would override the account I already have on the other device so I can't use that method. So I was thinking, would it be possible for me to delete the character I want to transfer from device #1, then use a Character Recovery item (the one from the online shop) on device #2 to recover that character? (Of course with an open character slot on device #2)

Would it work? Has anyone tried it before?

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    I would like to change my answer to haven't tried it don't think it'll work BC I miss read the poll b4 looking at comment. Anyways w/ them being from different accounts its not possible due to account exclusive quests/items to prevent abuse. Hopefully I'm proven wrong BC I know how it is losing whole accounts

3. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Since there's only 2 votes now, yours and mine... I have resetted the votes, so you can re-vote now @SILVERMOON

I haven't tried the method, but I also think it's not possible to do that. It's always bound to a certain email, so you cannot transfer from one to another theoretically. Your sole solution could be either let it stay at 2-2. or else you need to make a 3rd character on the one you wanted, and remake the exact copy (so starting from Lv1 again and raise the levels and gear and such just like the other) of the one you wanted to transfer, and then delete the one on your other. x'D

4. jawj50

jawj50 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    50UL
    Level:
    It doesn't work. I have tried. I played on both IOS and android and attempted this. it moves the whole account and wipes the old one.

• Informative Informative x 2