1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Can't upgrade weapons or armor

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Arbadart101, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Arbadart101

Arbadart101 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Arbadart
    Level:
    So I got the game and went to blacksmith juri in the main hub to upgrade my weapons and armor. When I click enhance the only stuff that comes up is weapons and armor I got from reward boxes that have a 340 lvl requirement. My "Adventurer" starter gear which is the only stuff I can use doesn't show up and i've looked with gear equipped and unequipped. I'm level 51 if that matters. Also I can't buy any other weapons or armor from any of the shops. The gear is either too high level or the lowest shop for weapons and armor literally ONLY sells the starter stuff which I obviously already have. I do no damage because I can't upgrade weapons and can only get more damage by leveling up so I'm stuck grinding on auto until I hit 340 which will take months at this rate. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Added info.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON Active Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wyrmslayer
    Adventure gear cant be upgraded or evolved. However despite the lvl requirement you can still equip your mavius 340 gears you just receive a penalty for being under leveled the damage is still respectable w/ the penalty and it will lessen the closer you are to the level requirement.

3. Arbadart101

Arbadart101 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Arbadart
    Level:
    But mavius stuff does less damage than my starter stuff. Do I just have to grind until I get up to 340 and can use it properly?

4. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Exploring around~

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Youkou
    I remember when I first start the game.. I will go to the gear shop, not the advanced one, to buy the weapon and gear to equip on. They do decent defense and attack at the starting of game.

After some time, u will have gold to buy rift stone 340, under the advanced item shop for your lvl 340 weapon or armor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Arbadart101

Arbadart101 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Arbadart
    Level:
    The normal gear shop just sells the equipment I got at the beginning of the game. The "Adventurer" gear.

6. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Youkou
    Oh I see xD.. I feel they are strong enough :p.. Enough to get daily kills and selling those orbs/re-orbs u get daily to buy rift stone 340.. Rift stone can let u equip the lvl 340 weapon/armor with the full benefits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Arbadart101

Arbadart101 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Arbadart
    Level:
    Rift stone you need the paid currency for tho. I did get a mavius weapon which is speeding things up a ton. I somehow got a rift stone. I wish the game explained this stuff instead of tossing literally a million things at you with no explanation what so ever

8. Oceanmk

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Youkou
    We can exploring around :p share what we find out with each other..
    As for rift stone 340, u can buy with in game gold at advanced items npc shop. In game gold is quite easy to get, and cap at 2 billion. A bit annoying for capping the gold amount we able to hold..but for a f2p player.. Can't expect much.. :rolleyes:

9. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    Hmmm yeah, since they updated all gears and made level 340 the lowest, it would be hard for new players/low levels.
    I guess best thing to do is keep doing daily kills, sell orbs/astra/runes. Keep mevius you need from mevius boxes. Then buy rift stones for your weapon so you could farm easier XD

• Agree Agree x 2