1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bugs/errors (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Paolo, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Redri
    Level:
    Samsung. And if it were no longer supported on Kindle, then why is it still available for download?

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Supported and removed from the app store are different things. Abismo has had a long standing disagreement with amazon What version does it say on the app store when you go to download?

As to your samsung, its kinda hard to help without more information or at least a comparison to your last time playing.

3. Hsuuyra

Hsuuyra New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Hsuuyra
    Level:
    Asobimo go fix your game first, stop giving us updates on 12* spins and avatars and what not, I get it you want the money but people also wanna play this with no problems.
    You try to load the game, goes to 100%, black screen, restarts loading and keeps repeating, and I'd you manage to get past the loading screen game will freeze on either loading your character in game or when changing maps.. And its not only me, I've talked with lots of people they got same problems.

4. Avabel_sin_of_awesomeness

Avabel_sin_of_awesomeness New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    XXxX
    Level:
    I have a Kindle and play avabel on it. Your probably wondering how? I had to find out how to download Google Play to get avabel and way more on my Kindle. Amazon versoin wasn't as good. You should be happy since my Amazon version had the same bug everyone is talking about in this forum but Google play didn't but is slowly affecting everyone. Hsuuyar is right asobimo keeps uptading gameplay but not problems

5. Rogan

Rogan New Member

In Game Name:
    TeeJay
    I have same problem after i moved to different country... my problem was solved after i updated country in play store. Im not sure if it will work for you but its worth a try

6. Mitsuha~♪

Mitsuha~♪ New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    ZenZen
    Level:
    I need help can some GM or moderator PM me.. Thank you. I cant say it here.

7. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    I'm neither of those here unless gm for guild master. But if it's what I think it is, I just got done reporting it. I may hate what they did to my previous account but I brought it on myself and will continue to support and help avabel.

8. Top4s

Top4s New Member

In Game Name:
    Top4s
    Guys when im trying moderate my Party members, im pressing members and if i dismiss one member from party, after that i dont see my party. It shows main party searching screen. To watch my party members i need log off and then log in. Whats going wrong? It's bug. Im using galaxy S9+. Allways online in game if u need me

• Like Like x 1
  9. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Its a ongoing issue. It appears to be a sync problem easiest fix is to go to another room eg advent room 2 it'll correct itself.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    I have the same issue,however I found out that the channel changing system requires a auto log. Made it much easier to manage any party. This fixed both the dismiss glitch along with the relog issue. It's a solution for now,but it can break if they don't reform the system.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Yea I have similar issue with joining parties/seeing parties in recruit mode.
    When joining I never see the party nor do I see that I'm in the party as well as not seeing the party members in green dots (on minimap). I need to get to floor below or above and back to fix this on floors. Hmmp...haven't tried MrGlitch's channel changing yet... Maybe that's a bit easier than floor changing. x'D
    When searching for parties, I do sometimes see parties still recruiting at 6/6 members, or when I just joined a party and don't see the party, the party I joined shows the member list with me in it.
    Well, I never bothered with it since I'm sure Avabel takes quite some time to fix these things if it's not fixed yet (I noticed this ever since I made my comeback). x'D By the way, how long has this issue been going on? :O

12. Top4s

Top4s New Member

In Game Name:
    Top4s
    Walking from one floor to other when you exping, farming or making quests? You must be joking. Why admins just not fix that bug? Is it big problem to fix it? If players reporting about the problem but admins ignoring... So wtf is going on?