1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bugs/errors (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Paolo, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Redri
    Level:
    Samsung. And if it were no longer supported on Kindle, then why is it still available for download?

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Supported and removed from the app store are different things. Abismo has had a long standing disagreement with amazon What version does it say on the app store when you go to download?

As to your samsung, its kinda hard to help without more information or at least a comparison to your last time playing.

3. Hsuuyra

Hsuuyra New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Hsuuyra
    Level:
    Asobimo go fix your game first, stop giving us updates on 12* spins and avatars and what not, I get it you want the money but people also wanna play this with no problems.
    You try to load the game, goes to 100%, black screen, restarts loading and keeps repeating, and I'd you manage to get past the loading screen game will freeze on either loading your character in game or when changing maps.. And its not only me, I've talked with lots of people they got same problems.

4. Avabel_sin_of_awesomeness

Avabel_sin_of_awesomeness New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    XXxX
    Level:
    I have a Kindle and play avabel on it. Your probably wondering how? I had to find out how to download Google Play to get avabel and way more on my Kindle. Amazon versoin wasn't as good. You should be happy since my Amazon version had the same bug everyone is talking about in this forum but Google play didn't but is slowly affecting everyone. Hsuuyar is right asobimo keeps uptading gameplay but not problems

5. Rogan

Rogan New Member

In Game Name:
    TeeJay
    I have same problem after i moved to different country... my problem was solved after i updated country in play store. Im not sure if it will work for you but its worth a try

6. Mitsuha~♪

Mitsuha~♪ New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    ZenZen
    Level:
    I need help can some GM or moderator PM me.. Thank you. I cant say it here.

7. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    I'm neither of those here unless gm for guild master. But if it's what I think it is, I just got done reporting it. I may hate what they did to my previous account but I brought it on myself and will continue to support and help avabel.