1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bugs/errors (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Paolo, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Vaan

Vaan New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    E✔o
    Level:
    Authorization failed (Code6)..anyone have the same error?..stuck on 4% in loading. I already try many options like re-installing, clearing any data and use different wifi connection but the error still appears..hmmm almost 2 weeks from now and still i can't move into 4% loading. Kindly help/advise anyone that resolve this kind of issue?..:(:(:(

Thanks in advanve..

2. Johnst98

Johnst98 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    John
    Screenshot_2016-04-01-07-16-27.png Please help me fix this bug, all the characters look like this.

3. bokkuro

bokkuro New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Bokkuro
    Level:
    I found a little bug. But it's not very serious.
    Sometimes my character ignores unit collision on monsters. Skills with dashes that usually stop when ur character collides with a monster (like rumble vain) just pass through them. I don't know how it happens but it happens often. Restarting the game fixes it though.

4. senji

senji New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    senji
    Level:
    Guild:
    Infamous
    Idk if youre just trolling or not lol but thats in settings. Its the render lvl

5. Signify

Signify New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    ᑕҺιмєɾα
    Level:
    All of my beauty salon quests and weekly quests are missing.

My character is level 25... Weekly for floors 1 - 3 didn't pop up when I finished all quests.

Beauty salon quests still haven't appeared... Though it should appear probably around the time when I clear floor 1 quests.

6. CARNAGE

CARNAGE New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    CaRnAgE
    Level:
    hi. My name is CaRnAgE in the game. I'm always play on the spanish servers but now i cant play because maps cant load. My 3 characters cant load the maps and idk why. I deleted the game and reinstalled it and still doesnt work. I read on the first page of this post that someone had the same problem 3 years ago. And no one replied him. Can someone help me?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  7. Xiansai

Xiansai Information Host

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    XI
    Level:
    Any serious game breaking bugs should be reported to the Asombimo website. This is a fan-made forum and all we can do right now is guess what might be the problem with your current situation

8. CARNAGE

CARNAGE New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    CaRnAgE
    Level:
    I know but already sent 2 messages to mods and no answer. That's why im here trying to figure out how to fix it...

9. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Moderator and developers are different ppl. The devs would be the ones to talk to, however abismo are often late to respond.

Have you changed your language for your phone to something else to see if the channles load? Sometimes its been shared that logging out in a temp or event zone will put your account in limbo.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  10. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Maybe you can try uninstall the game along with the cache data... Else there's also in the title screen in the options, somewhere stating reset data...
    Maybe that can help you getting into the maps.

I once also couldn't load any maps because they got stucked upon trying to enter the city. Back then it was because my base city weirdly still had snowflakes despite the season not being winter. Because of a major update, I couldn't load the city map and had to reset that data, to be able to load the map again. Note that by doing so, you have to put your skills and equipments back in your shortcuts and all.

11. CARNAGE

CARNAGE New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    CaRnAgE
    Level:
    Damn. Okay. I'm still trying to log with my account every day. But now something weird happened. Once the maintenance was done, now i cant load any of my accounts. There is a message on my screen and it says i got suspended..

Attached Files:

12. Xiansai

Xiansai Information Host

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    XI
    Level:
    Well if your account was suspended, you may have either done something that violates the term and usage agreement or tripped off one of the autobans placed within the game

13. Dagroon

Dagroon New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Romeo
    Level:
    Guild:
    EndLess
    Guys how can I report an issue? My game ALWAYS disconnect when I'm doing anything like RUSH. I heard it's a bug for the Revenger class but I'm not sure... btw when I use my Mage I never disconnect...

14. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    1. Contact them in-game, via option menu.
    2. Else via: http://avabelonline.com/contact/input
    3. If you're disconnecting only on Revenger, then it's common for now, since it's still quite a new class. Avabel themselves also did mention that Revenger can disconnect while using certain skills. If you're not disconnecting on your Mage, then it might not help to contact them, as this might apply for a lot of Players. I think that you can better keep playing on your Mage until Revenger is more stable.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dagroon

Dagroon New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Romeo
    Level:
    Guild:
    EndLess
    Oh ok thank you :)

16. Don't Hate Red Nut

Don't Hate Red Nut New Member

Hi everyone I got one issue about the status during the game time. My status (atk , matk etc) decrease a lot when playing avabel. It is like from atk 502-560 to 430-486. the status also becomes yellow color. It is normal or it is a bug?

17. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Not a bug. That Yellow stat means that you're in a Party with Sync mode. You'll get shared Kills just like Even-mode, but because of the too big gap between the weakest and strongest player, the stronger ones' Stats are decreased. It won't happen if your Level in the party is still within level gap with the weakest.
    This isn't a bug, it's just the new Party mode settings, that got added since actually quite a long time ago..

To be blunt: Only "too" strong players with a too high level gap with the weakest in the party will have the stats decreased for the time you're in a Party with Sync.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  18. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I think there was something more to that. It came around the time rebirth was implemented. I believe it said people's stats would be lowered to the person with the lowest stat allocation (which means it doesn't hurt as much between a RB level 50 and just a normal level 50).

Side note: I think it also lowers the amount of exp and jexp awarded (well at least from my perspective... the person who's stats are being reduced). I honestly don't like it and wish people would at least try to find people within their level range. I really don't like having my damage or heals reduced.

19. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Redri
    Level:
    I haven't played Avabel in a while, and finally redownloaded it to my Kindle Fire. I have a lvl 56 ranger and a lvl 24 ranger on my account. I manage to get to the character login, choose a channel, and then when it goes to load, it completely freezes and tells me it failed to initialize... I uninstalled and reinstalled, same issue. I cleared cache, same issue. I cleared data, same issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled FOUR TIMES now, and now it won't even get me to the character page. It just dies and restarts. What the heck did they do to this app? I can play it on my phone but it's glitchy as all get out. Support is useless. I've tried dealing with them before on other issues, and they never respond to you. I was hoping someone here may have a clue. I've seen multiple reviews on the issue being with the update they did on the 27th and now a lot of people are locked out of the kindle version. Anybody got a fix?

20. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    As far as i know that is no longer supported

what device?