1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bugs/errors (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Paolo, Jun 6, 2013.

1. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
  2. Rhymate

Rhymate New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Rhymate
    Level:
    Guild:
    Checkmate
    Just as the title says but more specific is there any way to be on the same account if the device your on is transferred or reset? As in login ID or Facebook login? To make this less complicated is there any way for that person to login to their same account on Avabel if their device was to change? Or if the app was deleted? An example is that if I deleted Avabel or my iPhone 5 data was transferred to my iPhone 6 would my data in game still be the same? Or would it be new? And if there is no such ways to retrieve the data back wouldn't a username or password linkage or Facebook connection be a good choice in this matter? Because if one were to change their device and re-download Avabel but seeing that their account isn't there wouldn't that be upsetting? Just a thought that's been bothering me.

3. Sasuke0041

Sasuke0041 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    I am using 4.4 KitKat...

And what's root ?

4. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    rooted device ( super user, other roms,) better to use costmer care you said you tried everything.

5. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    na xincode would have popped up at boot and at ~46% so id just clear cache and reboot device

6. Sasuke0041

Sasuke0041 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    What to do in customer care ?

@Joseph I tried that too :p

7. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    Costumer care-Explain the situation so they can solve your problem

8. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I thought there was an Option to transfer your data. When you're loading in the intro and it's done, it says "Touch to skip". When you tab the screen, you'll see in the left the option "Menu". There should be a few option coming out in the right side where one of them is "Change Device". You should be able to tranfser your data to your new device with that if you just follow the instructions from there on.

9. szino

szino New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    szn
    Level:
    Is anyone experiencing this as well? Also loading times of areas and dungeons are annoyingly long. I wont mention about crashing coz this is probably normal....

10. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Maybe cache problem? Or set your configs on low. Wi-Fi problem?
    Maybe your phone is "hot" and you need to cool it down?
    Is your iOS up to date? Avabel Online itself up to date?
    There are several reasons...But until we get more information on what exactly is happening, it's a bit hard to help.. :-/
    Give an example of when you're loading so long, how it goes and around how long?
    ("Long" is different for each person, for one 5 minutes is long, while for the other 20 minutes is long)

11. szino

szino New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    szn
    Level:
    Can't be cache, it was right after restart. No heat for sure. Os is up to date, I ckeck for updates everyday. Wifi router is 1m from me. Avabel is updated as well. Never had problem with graphic settings on my device (ipad mini 2 retina) even on raids im on max details, a little fps lag when ppl spam skills. It hapens randomly and in last few days. Well it doesnt matter how ecactly longer it takes to launch, it takes 3 to 5 times longer than normally it should take...

12. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    What about a background app running like antivírus, batery saver, auto-cleanup, or it could be your device syncronizing after you just turn your wi-fi on, also try in another wi-fi your router could have issues.

13. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    Yes there is that option in the Menu to change device check it out.

14. Jack2354

Jack2354 New Member

Uhh..I have a problem.I can't initialize because it stuck at 4 percent and it say connection failure (code 20)
    Are you know how to fix this?

15. #Danno

#Danno New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    #Danno
    Level:
    On my Motorola Moto G, when I go into text entry for the in-game chat it very rarely ever lets me type. Does anybody else have this problem/have had it? If you fixed it, PLEASE PM me. I hate not being able to chat.

16. dxfury

dxfury Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    DxFury
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I have it in other games sometimes, just clear your cache and temp files of mobile and restart the phone. Use clean master app

17. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    I am not very sure about this because I do not own an apple device. However on other games I have which requires transfer code to use on a different device (whether android or apple), after the transfer code has been used, the source device's data will be cleared and you need to start anew. I am guessing same applies to Avabel. Contact Asobimo as mentioned to recover. I did the same with that game I told you about and got my account recovered eventually. Should be the same for Avabel as long as you give them as much info as you have to identify you as the owner.

18. Element_no

Element_no New Member

Hello all,

I have a friend who is using a zenithink c91 tablet, when he goes into the game it loads all the first part easy. When the touch to continue screen comes up to load into the character screen it gets to 87% every time and crashes.

We have tried reinstalling, turning the tablet off and on and haven't seen a thread or comments that have had this issue.

Honestly stuck and need help,
    Thank youThank you

19. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    For anyone with this problem, Looks like the solution is changing internet connections.
    Source: From @Sasuke0041 himself on another Forum I know him from. :p

20. Unico Iho

Unico Iho New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Lorenzo
    Level:
    Hey bro! Please help me out! I was first playing avabel on my samsung galaxy tab 3. Today i bought an iphone 6 and i tried to play avabel! I cannot create my account. Please see for yourself.

Please bro help me out

Attached Files: