1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bugs/errors (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Paolo, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Paolo

Paolo New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Pals
    ANOTHER COLLECTION OF POSTS YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS

Hello everyone, I have a problem with this game Avabel, every time I go to 3F -Krips- after the loading screen, my character always got stuck up on a black screen, all of my 4 character to be exact, and I create a 2 account and still the same, I already sent an email to the avabel regarding this, but they are not responding, I am using an iOS ipad 6.0.1 then I try to restore it and update to 6.1.3 then i decide to create an account again but still I'm stuck in 3F, and I already re-install and install the apps too many times but still no luck, anyone here can help me?

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  2. rizaldo fernandez

rizaldo fernandez New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    xCeros
    got same error here.... any updates for this issue?

3. Velius

Velius New Member

In Game Name:
    Velius
    On an unofficial avabel forums there was a post about a chinese/english server dupe when you switch over, what is being done about this? Me personally would hate for a great game like avabel to be ruined by this, and i hope something is already done or will get done to fix this.

4. Yevon

Yevon New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yevon
    I'm hoping they fix these kinds of bugs with this big update today..

5. Alcatraz

Alcatraz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    1Almia1
    Level:
    i have already finished the quest required to enter 4th floor. but when i entered it, its stock on a black screen.. what should i do then? my character is stock on it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    SGxKev
    Level:
    Got the same problem here. My character was stock at the 4F viral map. what should we do now? lol

7. Axle

Axle New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Superspyrospam
    Level:
    Every time i load up the app, it gets up to 37% and crashes. I really wanna play this game. :(

8. Moon

Moon New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    MoonLRD
    Level:
    I been trying to get the shop open but it wont open when i click it. Its the shop in the game next to shop box. Im am using a Tablet if that helps, people said use the one in the title screen but theres no word that says shop. Does where you live affect who can open the shop? or is this a personal problem. If i delete the app and reinstall it will that erase my character? also will it fix the problem. Also please dont tell me the shop is down atm because my friend use it everyday for a free box.

9. Night

Night New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Night
    If you can't access it in game, there's a shop icon on the middle of the title screen.
    Everyone can access the shop, whatever is your country.
    There are two solutions for you: -You forgot to download the new maintenance. Open the App Store and download it, it should fix your issue.

-On the other hand, you have to uninstall the game and install it. Delete and download. You won't lose your character(s), don't worry.

10. Vin-Kun

Vin-Kun New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Exeius
    Level:
    I'm having the same problem too, right now I'm trying to uninstall and reinstall the game for about 4x now.. :||

11. vaylkrie

vaylkrie New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    vaylkrie
    Level:
    its happened to me too. when it does i find the point where my wifi is highest and try again. when it stops loading leave it dont exit just wait. it works for me..i hope you can play again

12. Vin-Kun

Vin-Kun New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Exeius
    Level:
    what do you mean by that? My wifi has always been at its highest connection btw.. :/

13. Papercut

Papercut New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Magna
    Level:
    wr skills and ro skills don't do anyhting but reconnecting error , any solution to this?
    is it safe to reinstall avabel on ios(character data)?

14. Velius

Velius New Member

In Game Name:
    Velius
    If your problem is, you go to attack and the animation freezes up, then you get disconnected. The solution is to reinstall avabel completely. As for it being safe it should be, i've experienced this same problem, reinstalled and my characters were still there, but just incase make sure you hook your avabel account to your google account.

15. Papercut

Papercut New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Magna
    Level:
    tnx but im not using android , and i don't know if my character is going to survive after reinstalling avabel on iOS :(

16. Mocca

Mocca new line ID: moccafrap

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Mocca
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    I had the same problem too and I use my ipad. Go to settings> general> usage> storage> delete the app and reinstall the game. My characters were still there and I found ths solution on avabel website under FAQS> others.

Hope tht helped.

17. Papercut

Papercut New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Magna
    Level:
    tnx this really helps i tried reinstalling avabel on ipad (iOS v6.1.3) and after that i still saw my character , i survived yey!! and those skill bugs were gone . however why do i hear some rumors that some user tend to loose their character data after uninstalling.. i wonder why. well what the heck this is the last time imma uninstall avabel i don't want to try it again. i just hope to those who will experience this bug , before reinstalling do back ups.

18. Mocca

Mocca new line ID: moccafrap

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Mocca
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Ooh..maybe those ppl completely uninstalled it by tap n holding the app? Cuz tht will delete all data :/ but i dunno. Glad it worked for ya tho xD

19. LyraHeartstrings

LyraHeartstrings New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ademre
    I'm on iOS 5.1.1, and updated about a week ago. When I try to open the app, the screen flashes black and it never even gets to the loading screen. My husband can't play either, and he tried deleting and reinstalling, and it didn't work.

Has Avabel dropped iOS 5? I would try to update the OS, but I read that one guy did that and he couldn't use his account anymore.

20. aovan

aovan Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aovan
    Level:

Some have encountered the same problem and there's a possibility they have "dropped" iOS5 due to recent iOS7 update. Avabelonline had to keep their game app in-sync.
    I updated my iPad mini from iOS6 to iOS7 through my laptop and had no problems whatsoever. I hope that the both of you will experience the same. :)

I also suggest to contact
    http://avabelonline.com/contact/input/
    if there's a problem that would occur.

See you in-game!
    IGN: aovan