1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bug List iOS (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by SAIINT, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Thanh Nguyen

Thanh Nguyen New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    -NcT-
    everything ok when i play on ipad 4 , but now in ipad Air it crash everytime i tap a skill , how i can fix this issue guys ?. thx

2. BoyMaso

BoyMaso Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ~SoWi~
    Level:
    Guild:
    UnitedPH
    Planning to update iPhone from ios 7 to 8
    Questions:
    1. Is there like a google play app that stores game data so when yoy reinstall the app you get your chars back?
    2. How can you save your char account in avabel? If needed to reinstall the app?
    3. Is updating to ios 8 a good choice for avabel?
    4. Do we have any solution yet for the crashing, hanging, frozen issue of avabel in ios devices?
    Please advise, thank you!

3. chester

chester New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    TalentFee
    Level:
    Im a newbie here but idk what to do always on 11% then automatically closed the apps

i really want to play this i already install/reinstall 10x now ... >.<" thx for the reply :)

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      17.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Jusua

Jusua New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Jusuaaaa
    Level:
    Guys i need help. I am using a note2 and an ipod toch 5th gen. Everything works fine with my note 2. However, with my ipod touch. It seems like i need tons of luck just to run the app properly. After the log in page. It just gets stuckwith 1% and will say 'failed acquiring data, app will close' it takes more than 6 attempts just to play the game. -_-

P.s.
    Ipod touch 5th is running ios 8.1

5. AsheFrostArcher

AsheFrostArcher New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Ayelyah
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    My avabel is always like this. Idk what to do T-T

image.jpg And it will say "Initialize failure, app will close..." Etc :( and I hardly reconnect to the game. Should I lower the graphics? Pls help! Ty

6. sephjo26

sephjo26 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Lush
    Level:
    Okay so I'm new here. I own an iPad 2 and an iPad mini. Since I started playing the game. I have been experiencing crashes every 15-20 minutes into the game. I have the latest version of Avabel installed as well as for iOS. I have no idea why my game keep crashing on these devices. My friend, however, owns an iPhone6+ and he hasn't experienced a single crash. We both started the game at the same time

7. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    This issue can be one of a few things. Ram, hardware (eg older device), and heat are the most common ones that would cause somthing like that.