1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bug List iOS (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by SAIINT, Sep 21, 2013.

1. blueyou

blueyou Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    saddest
    Level:
    Guild:
    n0
    Hi, thanks. Tried a million things with the ipad, then opened avabel on my note 2 - it isn't disconnecting at all - and yes, using the same wifi. So annoying, I like playing on a tablet (but I do hate ipads).

2. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    Unfortunately, not all wifi radios are created the same. Even if they are rated for the same wifi specification (i.e. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)... I have 2 devices (1 phablet, and 1 tablet), which are rated up until N standard, and my router is also using N standard. But for some reason, my phablet is getting a more stable signal, whilst my tablet, is getting disconnected, even though its closer to the router.

Not sure how the IPad 2's wifi radio stacks up against other devices' wifi radios though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Henriiquew

Henriiquew New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    •Saint•
    Level:
    Guild:
    DARKsoulBR
    I tried to log in today, but the game stucks at 13% while loading, and a few seconds later the game freezes. Whats happening? I've tried to find a answer on the internet, no success.
    This is also happening on my tablet, so its not a compatibility issue. I have a Moto G with Android 4.4 KitKat, 1.0ghz quad-core snapdragon processor and 1gb RAM. My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with Android 4.0 ICS.

4. Kabale

Kabale New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Arave
    Level:
    Im tired of dealing with this crashing shit every 10-20 mins.I used to play on ipod 5 WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY stronger than note 2/3 but i keep getting crashes after 10-20 mins of playing.Depends on how crowded the place is,the crowded it is,the earlier i crash.Most of the time,i crash whenever im about to type or about to insert price for stalls.I thought these happens because of my ipod5,so i sold it alongside with my old acc,and bought an iphone 4s which is also POWERFUL enough to handle this game.But from what ive seen,THE SAME SHIT HAPPENS ASWELL.The most common crashes happens during typing and i have no idea why.I cant even afk for 4-5 hours for the daily achievement,i got kicked out/crash out prob 40 mins after afk.but i tried testing out avabel on note 2 and it is smooth as fuck ! No lag during the cinematic intro and no crashes at all.can someone explain or have figured out why this happened?please i really need a good explaination

5. IDCAA

IDCAA (+[___]::)

Class:
    Wonderer
    I'm not all too familiar with the issues on iOS, but I might suggest it has to do with the performance of your devices? Also, well, not to be too blunt but, a Note II and Note 3 far out pace the Apple devices you listed; so, it could be a Ram thing—sounds like it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I agree I got a note 2 (rooted) and it's been good through my whole experience. Sure sometimes it lags and we all have that link problem but I can count on 1 hand how many times the game just completely crashed but yeah I think your problem is a ram issue.

P.S. refrain from using any curse words that may not be considered PG-13 remember this is a forum we don't need to fill it with vulgar language. Buy I can understand your frustration but keep that in mind in future posts.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Midori

Midori New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Midori
    Level:
    1. Have you updated to the latest version of iOS? Older versions of iOS have been known to contain keyboard-related bugs.
    2. Is your device jailbroken? If so, there may be a tweak that is causing conflicts or memory leaks.
    3. Have you tried turning the graphics settings to the lowest options?
    4. Before running the game, make sure to close all other apps running in the background and restart your device.

Both the iPod touch 5th generation and iPhone 4S only have 512MB of RAM, which may explain why the game can crash when under heavy loads or after certain periods of gameplay. This is due to the device attempting to load too many files at once (eg. character avatar 3D models and textures) and not having enough spare memory to keep everything running.

When you tap on a text entry field, iOS loads up the keyboard, which is an entirely separate framework. This can cause momentary increase in RAM stress (especially with graphically intensive games) which would explain the crashes when you try to type something.

8. AsteeQ

AsteeQ New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Storm
    Level:
    Hi and Good Day,

If anyone's knows how to rectify or had the same problems with me on iPad 3 running version IOS 5.1.1? My problem is I can't run avabel programme at all after I update to the latest avabel major updates dated 30/07/2014. When I tap open avabel apps, it will flash back and goes back to my iPad home main screen, without even loading the programme. I had reboot my device and also did a reinstalling procedure:
    1) Tap and Hold Avabel Online application
    2) Tap x on the TOP left of the icon
    3) Delete application *that would be wipe all data all of its data*
    4) Reinstall the application.
    But it's still had the same issues... Please share your knowledge if ever you guys knows how to rectify it.
    Thanks in advance ‚úå

9. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    avabel always had a problem running with iOS lower than the latest iOS 6, as in frequent crashing, slow gameplay, at the creation screen the character flashes between full color and black (no not a race thing >_>), and just generally crappy gameplay. 5.1.1 is almost expected to crash. and deleting the app doesnt wipe all your data. but before you delete, do a backup to your computer through itunes. itll save your current avabel data onto itunes and will be transferred back over when you recover from that backup. as for Avabel not running on iOS 5.1.1, if iPad 3 can update to ios 6+ or 7+ that would be a better option. even my iPhone 4 on ios 7.1 runs avabel, not as smoothly as an iPad Mini but, it still works. if its possible, definitely update to ios 6...7 if you can. but 5.1.1, a lot of phone/tablet game makers update the games to a point where earlier iOS is almost obsolete. like games for example "must be run with Retina Display" or "Only for iOS 6 and up". it's stupid, yeah. but your best bet is updating to 6 or 7.

10. Theprophet

Theprophet New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Utilie
    Level:
    I use a iPhone 5c and have had no problems with avabel other than freezing while transporting to floors. Now for the past 12 hours when i try to open avabel the loading screen goes to 10 percent and then just closes. I click on avabel app again and keeps doing same. No

11. koku_rou142

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    This happens to every iOS once in a while. This happened to me a while back and i had to do a restore, and im on iPhone 4. You should restart your phone first. But in case that doesnt work.... Do a backup to iTunes first, then do a system restore, and then recover from the backup. It should work. Happens to many iOS users from time to time. Not only with games but, wher one day videos will lag when they shouldn't, sound goes out when it was fine like an hour before, problems like that. Either restart your phone entirely, and if that doesnt work. Youll have to restore.

12. Gastan

Gastan New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Gastan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Catalyst
    Same issue like me...
    I still cant play avabel Until now
    Is your issue still occurring?

13. koku_rou142

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    You updated for 5.1.1 to 6+? Or are you still on 5.1.1?

14. Ekolsucram

Ekolsucram New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    been having crashes very freq on my iDevices, iPad Air and iPhone 5s, only hope it plays well on my pre-ordered iPhone 6+
    As for my other 2 android ZTE Nubia Z7 max and MiPAD, it crashes once in a very blue moon. But the shittiest problem I have on my Android is connection problems with the ingame shop, and I can never get any daily chest from it.

Therefore I can say that unfortunately Avabel seems to perform better on Android as compared to iOS, which TOTALLY SUX, as if this is the way things are going, I am very sure it will sux on the iPhone 6+ which is due to arrive soon.

15. AsteeQ

AsteeQ New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Storm
    Level:
    Sorry fr late replies. Im able to play on my iPad now

16. AsteeQ

AsteeQ New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Storm
    Level:
    I guess you're able to play now ;)

17. LuisSan

LuisSan Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    NoName
    Level:
    Guild:
    Non
    Ok, I dont know if it's just me, but ever since the ios8 update for iPhones my avabel has been a piece of crap first my game gets slow, it completely lags wherever I play, then a few weeks later my chat began to act up too, whenever I type something it takes like ten minutes for the game to catch up (and I know it's avabel cause when I'm off the app my keybord works fine), can someone tell me what's wrong, or at least tell me I'm not the only one with this problem!!!

18. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    No I have the Same Problem with my Ipod 5th Gen when I gotten the IOS 8 Update I can't even Stand Playing on Rakanir it Lag so Slow and Worst Part is I can't Share my Videos anymore so now I'm unable to Record in Avabel and I still can't Record on Android.

19. LuisSan

LuisSan Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    NoName
    Level:
    Guild:
    Non
    I don't understand, For some reason I have iPhone 4s and the recording feature never worked for me when I went to it all it showed was a black screen, then the game would crash..

20. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    on Ipod it show the Screen mush on one side and unable to see the Share Button so I can't Share my Cideo