1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bug List iOS (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by SAIINT, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Hoshinoasakawa

Hoshinoasakawa New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Sen
    Level:
    Guild:
    Legionalts
    Nah tb2 bugs is still bothering me, 9k instead of 100k.

2. Faele

Faele Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Faele
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    [​IMG]
    My cousin have a ipad (idk what model) but...
    1 he get 13000 exp and 1400jexp in r3 lol even when he makes a lot of work
    2 crash every time in tranferer,shop for free spin and when the game starts loading error 12 or something like that
    So many bugs on ipad He really gets angry and punchs the wall and stomp the ipad like a skateboard x)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. SIXX

SIXX The Number of the Beast

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    Yeah played 5 hours without getting achievement, then I relog later and get it.
    I know when achievement reset so it's not that. (Dailies are screwy for me aswell )

For the technical battles it seems like you need a ton of kills yourself or else you get around 6k xp.

4. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    Wow I was surprised that this is an actual bug. I used to think it was due to my unreliable connection which is causing the link to freeze... Now that I think of it, I can see people coming and going so it cant be my connection. I usually work around it by turning off my wifi and then turning it back on

5. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Update Bug List

Assist Cam Kills: after you kill a mob, assist cam rotates on its own

Kamcord Videos: not sure if this is a bug but it happens to me a lot. I always get a connection error when i try to launch or upload a video.

Skill Usage: this ive noticed more and more, especially in pvp. A large number of skill buttons become stuck. Try to use some and they dont work until after the 3rd or 4th press. And by then its already too late. Also, turning the cam in your own skills happen on their own. Thats annoying.

6. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Rush 3 hates both my rogue and priest. Rush 3 only gives me around 10K exp per run. image.jpg image.jpg

7. SIXX

SIXX The Number of the Beast

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    Yeah, because of new mechanics, kill stealing is the new trend.

8. SAIINT

SAIINT New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    SAIINT
    Level:
    Is this possible?? My phone is ios and my tablet is android and I'd like to play the same account with both.

9. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    okay I think this is the Wrong Section to put this in it more about Device and Account so it should be setup in Device Issue/Game Support Section so next time please put it in the right section and to answer your Question you can but would have to transfer it from one device to another to do that.

• Like Like x 2
  10. SAIINT

SAIINT New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    SAIINT
    Level:
    Lol ok thanks forum police.

11. SAIINT

SAIINT New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    SAIINT
    Level:
    My phone is ios my tablet is android. Can I share accounts somehow. So far doesn't seem to work. Is there a work around????

12. Arystasha

Arystasha Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Arystsh
    Level:
    Guild:
    NoneButLookin
    I dont believe there is. I know there is a transfer device option, and ive heard of people doing it but there is corruption of data issues. So I wouldent suggest it, I worked to hard on my char to have it losed due to corrupted. As im sure u have to

13. Jerre

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    unfortunately, I don't think it is possible at the moment. In Android, your game account is bonded to your google play/gmail account so its easy to transfer from one android device to another, whereas, in the IOS, from the other posts within this forum I heard that the game account is bonded to your device. So you need to transfer data via the in game transfer data option. These discrepancy is, what I believe, the reason why it is not possible at the moment.

14. KaOtiC

KaOtiC Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    KaOtiC
    Level:
    I constantly transfer my account from my ipad air to my nexus tablet and back as google play gives more gems for your $ lol. Though you cant transfer gems between device types so anything you charge has to be spent or you lose them! I get my gold ticket on ios and it reapplies automatically when I move back to my air.
    Google play gives me 140 gems for $129 vs ios 113 for $129
    Just choose menu>change device>Next>Other transferring procedures>Start>Issue transfer code. keep this code take a photo screen capture write it down etc.
    Now take that code and open the same menus on your other device you wish to move to, but pick Input transfer code. Type in the code from other device and It will now move your account to the other device just repeat in reverse to move from that device to the original.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jerre

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    I thought that function was only for transferring from IOS to IOS. Thanks for letting us know :)

16. Faele

Faele Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Faele
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Meet to my huge friend "Pyramiroid" Screenshot_2014-07-12-17-28-46.png
    No is a visual bug in fact that thing obstruct my way,i ve try again and almost stuck there lol
    Screenshot_2014-07-12-17-32-38.png

17. GreyKetzroy

GreyKetzroy New Member

Well where to begin? I was excited to play this game, saw my friend playing it. I thought "Well cool, I'll give it a try and join up with him in it." This will not be happening. The game keeps crashing during the Cinema of app open after "Loading" (quite funny) Im on a Ipod 4th gen 6.1.6 FW. If the game consistantly crashes a fix must be introduced of some short, This is a bit annoying nonetheless, While I got absolutely nothing to lose (Cause I havent even made a character or am able to due to this crash.) It would be nice for this to be fixed for people who are experiencing the same thing I am, If anyone has a suggested fix for this please post I would love to hear it.

18. [L]

[L] Member

In Game Name:
    L
    Level:
    Guild:
    в е α s т s
    The game will keep crashing because your iPod can't handle it, get a better device.

19. blueyou

blueyou Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    saddest
    Level:
    Guild:
    n0
    For the past 36hrs my disconnections have been increasing to the degree where the game is unplayable - is it simply the age of the device? Reinstalling the game seemed to make it even worse.
    Thanks.

20. Arystasha

Arystasha Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Arystsh
    Level:
    Guild:
    NoneButLookin
    Hi I dont believe the device has anything to do with it. Im assumming ur using wifi. Let me ask you do you have mutitply devices connected to the wifi? Is it possiable there is 2 devices being assigned the same ip address? Are you using any kinda of firewall other than the router its self? Also if there are other devices, are they having any connection problems? ( to rule out a wirless problem)