1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bug List Android (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Sheverek, Feb 18, 2014.

1. demonbox2309

demonbox2309 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Pois0n
    I got problems with the game using galaxy tab pro 8.4 and when i started attacking monsters in 1f my game suddenly froze tried reinstalling like 30 times same thing happens any solution for this?

2. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    If you play with it on the charger it can heat the device up and make it more prone to freezing because the CPU/GPU is getting too hot

3. vipr77

vipr77 New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    ViPR
    Level:

My fone does the exact same thing

4. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
  5. xyph

xyph New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    hi guys, I'm experiencing this error in which everytime after i type in something, be it chatbox, or entering a price for my items at the stall. there would be a "connection failure" box right after, and i am forced to restart to the main title.
    so far so good i have tried re-installing the game, but it doesnt work. any advice?

being banned(or muted) feels out of the question as i have only started gameplay 2-3 days ago... I am never a dick at chatboxes ;/

6. Soul Knights II

Soul Knights II Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    S.K.II
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    I have been having this problem since I updated my Android OS after changing a device. I can't even launch the game now. Not even entering the loading screen. It just crashes and quits after I launched it. My Andriod OS version now is 4.4.2 (KitKat). I am sure that my connection has no problem as it's speed is 10MB/s. My device also has a 1GB ram and a Quad Core 1.3GHz processor. I tried redownloading the game,and even a factory setting. It still remains the same. I need help from anyone. I truly appreciate your assistance. :)

Updated ::
    My problem is solved after the previous update. ^^

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  7. Damondmays

Damondmays New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Liymon
    Level:
    I wish someone would post a fix or find a solution to this because i have the same problem...I have a galaxy s3 by the way

8. ExMarqs

ExMarqs New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ExMarqs
    Level:
    I've had this problem for awhile and even contacted the Asobimo support to no effect. But the problem is that none of the Wonder class skills have icons, no do any spears have icons, as well as some other items. I just have an empty look button. It's really weord to have to play this way. Any ideas? I play the game on an Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" that uses Android

9. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    A friend of mine have the exact problem! Though he hasn't a solution yet too, he found out that he could just type normally in chat while he was at his cousin's house.
    It could be something related to the Wi-Fi or something...but I don't really know.
    It's just a weird case. :S

10. trackz

trackz Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    trackz
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    i use now 4.4.4 and dont update to droid 5.0.. no problems until now

11. Shadow*

Shadow* New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Shadow*
    Level:
    I haven't seen anyone mention anything about networks? When using wi-fi do you know your download speed and upload speed? This game requires a fast connection to keep it from freezing and connection failure. Let me see your results and we can go from there. Could not be a problem with the device at all, could just be the network your connected on.

12. IceLeoTheThird

IceLeoTheThird New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    ☆Leo☆
    Level:
    I'm having an bug when I open my inventory the game crashes..Can't use any inventory items on Samsung S4

13. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    I have been having massive issues with chatting in-game lately.
    When I tap 'talk,' it can take ages for my keyboard to appear. Clearing app cache is a temporary fix, but I doubt that that's the only problem. Occurence of this issue has increased since the last major update. Others having the same problem?

14. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I have not heard of this being an issue as of late from the few lads i chat to in pvp.

What kind of device do you use? Mabey OS as well.

15. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique
    I've always had this issue (/._.)/ it's especially annoying when somebody asks you sth and you wanna answer, then they're like "yeah sure jump around and ignore me" >.<

Anyway, it usually occurs when I'm playing about more then 2-3 hours. I usually lock the phone, unlock it again (may take a minute, but all I eventually get is just "Connection lost", I don't have to restart the whole App then). Also when I had the older phone it appeared to happen earlier.

-I'm using Samsung Galaxy S3 mini

16. urdadi

urdadi Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    urdadi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    try multiling keyboard, it isn't all that great imo (teeny tiny keys on s3 mini), but it's very light on RAM and won't crash on u. I had this problem as well and I decided lots of typos are better than lots of disconnects.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    THANK YOU! Works like a charm.

18. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique
    what is multiling? never heard of that before

EDIT: should google the stuff before i ask >.> it's an app called "MultiLing Keyboard" \(^.^)/

19. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Thiers a feature on most andriods that make the keybored smaller or cover more space (eg make it bigger)

When i play the keybored and a small white stripe appears where the text goes. This covers the entire screen, which makes me vulnerable in pvp.

20. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Weird...since the recent update the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 I play Rogue on got this problem too.. >_> (Before I could still just type normally...).
    Think it's just because of something with Android... Since my iPhone is still normal with typing and the fact that this problem has only bene stated to occur in Android devices.. :-/
    (._. ')