1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bug List Android (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Sheverek, Feb 18, 2014.

1. jermzel

jermzel New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Faye28
    Level:
    Sad
    Sadly is still not working, i tried to download a lower version of avabel and it work but since its outdated it forces to download the latest version and when i do im bacl to square 1. Sucks

2. IDCAA

IDCAA (+[___]::)

Class:
    Wonderer
    I'm beginning to believe that they don't at all test, or take into account compatibility for all(most) devices. Someone there just has an iPhone and a Galaxy s4 and that's what they work with. Sink or swim, that's the players' business.

Re-installing programs(apps) avail little, nowadays. This isn't the early 2000s with windows 98. At most, players waste their time and resources with such ancient technical tact.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tsuken

Tsuken Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Tsuken
    Level:
    Guild:
    The Shade
    Same.

4. Tsuken

Tsuken Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Tsuken
    Level:
    Guild:
    The Shade
    Started 2 weeks ago

5. gilletteX

gilletteX New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    DualadE
    Level:
    Is asus zenfone 5 or 6 good for avabel? I'm planning to buy one, just want to make sure. Thanks. . .

6. Phantom3ViL

Phantom3ViL New Member

I'm also got my new phone which is Asus Zenfone 5 and juz bought yesterday...having same problem

7. ohashi

ohashi New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ohashi
    try using chainfire..run the chainfire first before the game

8. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    So far the only devices compatible with Avabel are iPhone 4 (ios 6+ and 7+) iPhone 4S (iOS 6+ and 7+) iPhone 5, S, C, iPad 3 (iOS 6+ and 7+) iPad Mink 1 (iOS 6+ and 7+) Mini 2, Samsung Galaxy S3,4,5. Im not caught up about tablets so i wouldnt know.

9. Violator

Violator New Member

I tried to install the game on zenfone 6, but iy can't be opened at all..showing error message 'unfortunately, avabel has stopped'
    Do someone know how to fix this problem...really appreciate it...^^

10. koku_rou142

koku_rou142 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kokurou
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Do you know how much internal ram? Cuz i did a couple of searches and it says zen 6 has 2G RM, internal memory of 8 or 16 GB. Avabel takes a great deal of ram to play, so maybe thats what it is.

11. SworDZL

SworDZL New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Hi, I can confirm as of today, Avabel cannot be played on Zenfones. I believe it is due to the fact that they are using intel processors instead of the usual Qualcomm and mediatek which avabel has yet to support. Specs wise, the zenfones definitely have no problem.

Also to the development team, if you are reading this, please do take note. Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. anton_cang

anton_cang New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    聖天涯
    Level:
    Guild:
    BlackList
    in addition I'm using Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone and Z2 tablet, its graphics is very good, and dont have error, my friends also playing on Sony Xperia V, Samsung Galaxy Note 10", Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3", just for the info

13. Faele

Faele Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Faele
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Guys i need help i have problems intalling new apps and updating avabel in android cuz i have free internal storage 228 mb(yeah the memory exclusive for apps) and free memory in the sd like 2 gb and appears a mesagge no enough internal memory,even i unistall the game and many app and try download and still having the problem.

Ive researched and lots of ppl say what is a file from system called "smdl2tmp1.asec" in a system carpet called .android_secure
    Its supossed to be a temporaly cache from dowloaded apps and should be autodeleted,but if not u must deleted it,but no appears in my explorer even unlocking hidden files . T_T

Should be root to see that file?
    Or theres other way to fix this error
    About install apps even with a lot of internal memory for apps and sd flash

14. Faele

Faele Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Faele
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    nvm was fixed, how i did it?....{read if u have same issues trying install app with free memory for apps}
    This is a resume,but u should research more info.
    1- i root my tab with V-root ,a almost universal software to root chinesse tabs ,phones (installs drivers automatically)

2 i downloaded a app from store called supersu for root users

3 i accept dowload binaries codes from that app supersu and ask me for unistall chinesse app(which is created when u root the phone with v-root

4 i install from web lucky patch a app who helps to fix odex files,which are part from apps in phone

I ll end this post later xD no time

15. fando01

fando01 Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    GabbX
    Level:
    Guild:
    SOLOPlayer
    Why you can't installed it maybe because of you don't have enough internal memory for TEMP files while installation was on-going.
    try this trick...install Master Cleaner apps(available in Playstore/Blackmart) then clean all your junk files then download APK of Avabel instead of download/install it using playstore.(you can download it in http://gabbxfiles.bravesite.com) and also download APP2SD III (available in Playstore/Blackmart).
    using APP2SD III your installation of AVABEL.apk will be transfer in your SD card automatically in-case you have low internal memory.
    your Final Option is format your cellphone to clear all Temp files or dump files then install Avabel apps first.

Guild Name: SOLOPlayer
    Guild Status: On Recuit level 40+
    Player Name: GabbX

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
  16. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    Actually, before the June update, it was working on my wife's Acer Iconia 2014 tablet, which is intel based. Then for a while it also stopped working. But as of yesterday, after the latest major update, it is working again. So those who are using androids with intel CPU's it might be worth checking again.

17. Faele

Faele Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Faele
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    I did it but the file was taken like a system file, even ive try hard reset but was the same thing. X_x

18. SworDZL

SworDZL New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Thanks for the info. Good news to Zenfone users, I have just tested on Zenfone 5, Avabel is working.

19. gilletteX

gilletteX New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    DualadE
    Level:
    how is it? is it good for playing?

20. SworDZL

SworDZL New Member

Class:
    Warrior