1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Bug List Android (collection)

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Sheverek, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Sheverek

Sheverek New Member

Hello, I'm new. I just found this forum when searching for a help about avabel on samsung galaxy tab3. Well, my problem is simple, when main screen appears with message "touch the screen" game instantly freezes. I don't know what to do ;/. Game looks awesome, i can't wait to play. Anyone knows how to fix it? Sorry for my english, i'm Polish user.

2. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Try redownloading it

3. Sheverek

Sheverek New Member

I tried like 100 times, i changed google account, reseting device.

4. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Woo now that is a problem. The screen size might be wrong within the game because theres a option tochwnce screen size in the game. Try tapping in multiple places all over the screen I had to do it before (I have a note 2) and change the display size in the game.

5. Sheverek

Sheverek New Member

I did what you write and nothing happens(stays at freezed title screen). App just close up after minute or two

6. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Dang I am at a loss thats all I really know what to do. You can contact support and they can probably help more.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sheverek

Sheverek New Member

Well, thanks. I try to ask support what to do.

8. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Ok good luck

9. omar josef

omar josef New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Im having a similar problem with my samsung galaxy note 10.1. The game got corrupted after I adjusted the game graphics. I dont see other players but I see white dots on the mini map, which indicates others. I reinstalled the game several times but it wont get me past 3% (after running it for the 1st time), after choosing google account. I even tried reseting my device to factory setting but that didnt help as well

10. Rolo_88

Rolo_88 Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Rolo_88
    Level:
    Guild:
    Armada
    Omar, I don't know about your 3% problem, but I do know that when you change the "Displayed Number" to "S" under the game's "Graphic Settings", you will stop seeing other players around you. It is just as you say, all rooms will look completely empty except for you & mobs. You will only see other players as white dots on the Mini Map. Just change the setting to "M" to see the other players around you, or change it to "L" to see even more players farther away from you.

11. kcma

kcma Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ekualo
    Level:
    I have a problem too. I sold my Xperia C and iPad, of course so that I could buy a new good phone/phablet. With that said, I forgot the email I used in my iPad for playing avabel. Lost character, but is still low level so no worries about that but, but.. The gold & items I had was like treasure to me </3 so sad, no? okay :(

12. omar josef

omar josef New Member

Class:
    Magician
    I learned about that after changing the setting several times. Then the last time I changed it and I have to restart the game for it to take effect, the game wont run anymore

13. omar josef

omar josef New Member

Class:
    Magician
    After choosing the google account. It gets stuck there at the white loading screen at 3 %. I tried installing it in my sister's tab and the same thing happens

Attached Files:

14. Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Edit: For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 issues

It has been like that since the December update. No permanent/official fix yet from Avabel. Clearing ram, clearing game data or re-installing doesn't fix the problem.

However, still try to clear some ram and close other apps before opening Avabel. Try and try again to log-in. You can get through about 5-10% of the time, mostly during non-peak hours. When you do manage to log-in, stay away from crowded channels. Game will still crash after a while and you will experience a lot of bugs in game--connection errors, black screen in towns, freezes, etc.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  15. omar josef

omar josef New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Ive only been playing since 1st week of Feb and it only happened to me yesterday. Reinstalling the game and even reseting my device to factory settings didnt help. Avabel just wouldnt load

16. Grawrz

Grawrz Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Guild:
    SOLARS Inc
    Try sending a support ticket to Asobimo. They might prioritize that problem if enough people send in tickets.

17. omar josef

omar josef New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Thanks. How do i do that?

18. Grawrz

Grawrz Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Guild:
    SOLARS Inc
    send an email with the details of your problem to support@avabel.jp

I feel like tech support :p lol

19. Sheverek

Sheverek New Member

Well, i wrote two e-mails to support. That support sucks :√ó i will wait week for reply? Geez..

20. Spectr

Spectr New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Spectr
    Guild:
    Deception
    If anyone's looking to get by the root access check there's a way around it now that works on most handsets:
    Needless to say you need root access first.
    Download Cydia substrate from play store -open and tap link substrate file.
    Restart phone.download Rootclockplus from play store and run then restart phone.
    The open rootplus and click on + symbol then add Avabel. And that should be you sorted.above works on most precious 4.4 android version.