1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Blunt/Dagger Wr & Pa Skills+ Build Ups

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Joseph, Jan 6, 2014.

1. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Pvped a dagger pa long ago and he did some strange things with it and it threw me for a loop and many others. Its an interesting build, it offers some other things in exchange for that small 10-30 AR reduction from using daggers.

2. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Wait if I rebirthed as paladin, would I be able to use his skills with a two hand rod? Cuz then the hidden would be a nuke!!!

3. aleph

aleph Active Member

Here's how I discovered the answer, in 10 easy steps. Steps 0 and 7-9 are optional:
    Step 0: unmute snark
    Step 1: log into avabel on any character, doesn't matter which class
    Step 2: go to stall (FYI for those who are unable to walk and chew gum simultaneously: it's in the base)
    Step 3: search for weapon type rod (can leave other search parameters—level and rank—at default settings)
    Step 4: tap on any of the search results
    Step 5: read item description (assuming, of course, that ability post infantile queries to internet forums means that one is also able to read)
    Step 6: see whether the class restrictions include "War type" or "Pal"
    Step 7: grumble about: people not using logic; appearing to not think, search, or use other available resources to find the answer before posting to forums; the futility of such grumbling
    Step 8: decide to forgo answering questions from this poster until he/she demonstrates a filter between thoughts popping into his/her head before posting
    Step 9: mute snark

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Warriors can't use rods. The weapon restriction is removed, but classes can only use certain weapons. The only magic attack weapons Warriors have access to are daggers and blunts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Ok thanks

6. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    So I heard that Blade Fencer gives an INT buff. I read somewhere here that it was +20 INT. I wanted to make sure there was no variance between builds or players.

Before I write what I found (so far), I want to note a couple of things:
    1. Blade Fencer is physical. I know this is noted multiple times, but I feel some people might somehow read over it or something. Adding INT won't increase the damage of this skill.
    2. The third hit has to make contact with the opponent to trigger the INT buff. The first two hits don't matter as long as the third hit connects. (This means you can't summon the buff at will. You have to be fighting.)
    3. The INT buff will not trigger if you roll immediately after the third hit connects. You have to sit a moment before the buff activates. If you roll before the buff is applied, you will not get it.
    Now to my notes. The buff is static as far as I'm aware of. It doesn't matter how much of one stat you have. The amount you get is based on the level of your skill. They are as followed.

Level 1: +1
    Level 2: +3
    Level 3: +6
    Level 4: +9
    Level 5: +12
    Level 6: +15

This is as far as I got. I haven't gotten around to getting to the rest. If you see the pattern, you'll see that it will most likely reach around +27 INT. I won't update this for a while due to circumstances, so I wanted to throw this out there for someone else to complete.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    Yeah, I saw those numbers were going high buff "INT" that will help all of those warriors get more effective, if they don't have put in their own INT stats.