1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Blunt/Dagger Wr & Pa Skills+ Build Ups

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Joseph, Jan 6, 2014.

1. mrjmp99

mrjmp99 New Member

In Game Name:
    Mrjmp99
    Hi guys I have searched paladin thread but I could find requirements and lvl to unlock paladin could someone post here for me thanks guys

2. Zuoken

Zuoken Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Wulfgar
    Level:
    Guild:
    MostWanted
    Lv50 or up, 35sharp + 35hard crystals

3. mrjmp99

mrjmp99 New Member

In Game Name:
    Mrjmp99
    Thanks

4. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    What does Saint bind do? I looked online and it says "Creates a holy cross wall and gives a light element magic attack." What does this mean? Does it reduce damage done in that direction and make all skills light element? Can some one help me out? How is this skill used and how does int affect it? I looked at some videos and it just puts a shield down... Does it do any damage? Cuz if not then only hidden would do int based damage and hen I have to grind to get dark knight(another int based warrior class) which costs 5 Eco ganges! So can anyone tell me what the skills do specifically so I can make my decision to go paladin or not... Also, is there going to be a huge difference in damage if I go half str and half int? Thanks a lot :)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  5. Grizzly

Grizzly New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    ┬░Henry┬░
    Level:
    I never did keep my pal long enough to master but. Yes bind is int based and it does do dmg. The heal is also int based and the very first skill is partially int based

6. Amohald

Amohald New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Amohald
    Level:
    Hello, saint bind is an attack based on int, it does one hit to one monster only. To compare with hidden if you do 5x1100 your saint bind will deal about 1800. Then i don't think saint bind would be good if you are half str ; my paladin is full int rest on dex and some warrior skills are not so bad compare to saint bind.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Don't Hate Red Nut

Don't Hate Red Nut New Member

Anyone here got made a pure/major int warrior character just for paladin only ? I think int warrior can only rely on paladin skills but their cd are quite long..... plus such int warrior cant effectively use other warrior/ advanced class skills anymore since there are all STR based....Just curious how can they survived during grinding ?

8. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Dark Knight is Magic Based too.
    Besides, I think that it'd be logical for people as Warrior who want to go the Magic-side, would end up using 1Handed Sword(s) because of the Matk it gives.
    This said, these Swords have of course Physical Attack, which can still contribute some Physical Attacks for the Physical Attacking Skills.

9. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Honestly, I don't know how the crap you are going to get to level 70 and get 5 evolution gaunges to get dark knight with just paladin skills, even with hidden unlocked... lol I don't know if i should take this route but paladin hidden with pure int is so sexy but the cool down not so much lol

10. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    But who said you should only be and use only Paladin? You can for example, Master Crusader too. Damage output would be weaker than other Warriors, but you would still be able to do something, because the 1Handed Swords has quite some Physical Attacks too.
    Even without anything in STR-stat, you can do pretty decent damage thanks to your Weapon itself. :p

11. Don't Hate Red Nut

I think asobimo kinda troll us with these "black sheep" classes. It is too hardcore for me to just stick on one advanced class due to its different status nature. Yes we still can use other warrior/adv classes skills even though they cant be effective. BTW, 1h sword only consists atk only, it doesnt has matk. Therefore we only can use 1h spear, blunt, or dagger for matk. (I never see warrior can equip rod in any rpg game lol, Int is just not their nature.)

I really hope somebody can enlighten me about int paladin build. (Dark Knight is too hard to be unlocked) T..T

• Like Like x 1
  12. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Ohh.. how come I've seen some Paladins having dual swords a small 2 years ago...? O;
    Or you could try sword and blunt..?

As for Build maybe the first post by joseph could help you a bit, though it's a little bit old, it might still be usable.
    -sadly I cannot really say anything more about Build and such as I have no real experience in Warrior; only know information from what I've seen and read on forum and resource sites-

Despite having actually a lot of Warrior players we're are lacking those Players on the Forum... Joseph was one of the few who provided us with some handful information when he was still active, but ever since he stopped, this Warrior section seems to be one of the less active places... D=

If you have the patient and motivation, maybe you (or at least, the one reading this) could provide some more information regarding the Magic Side of Warrior ;P It does require a lot of time and Trial&Error though..

13. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I'm not a warrior, but I feel the concepts from the other classes still apply. I feel players should stat for their base class more than anything. No matter what happens. You will have the skills from the base. Through job master and rebirth, your base class will always be there. (Also, they are generally cheaper and includes a skill that can be spammed.)

For the other "black sheep" classes, they really aren't too far off. Elfeen uses STR to supplement the INT, and bows were given magic attack. (And the passive gives magic attack...) Soul Blader has a skill that converts your INT to STR to increase the damage of its skills. Daggers have magic attack on them. Planter needs to have a blunt weapon equipped (which most people already do). Monk was probably the closest to being completely different, but it still had a passive that accommodated INT players. Paladin and Dark Knight isn't much different. It does accommodate for normal Warrior builds. (I just read the first page. There is a skill that gives INT. Really? Also, the skill that does so is STR-based? They knew most people are STR-based.)

But why go that way? Why not go little in INT and get a good blunt (or dagger)? Honestly, I believe that this is what the devs were going for. They probably wanted players to use a 1h sword and a dagger or blunt (or some other combination that allows players to incorporate a dagger or blunt into their weapon set). There is a skill that boosts your INT anyway. So why worry so much about having a lot INT in this class? Plus, you'll probably want strength to use your other skills between your Paladin skills. (Hence why I say you should stat for your base class.)

That's all I have to say. I guess TL;DR: Stat a little more for your base class. Use the appropriate weapon for the advanced class, and you should be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I say that because there are exceptions for people.. There are those who always do the total opposite and just go full-opposite stat contributions xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Don't Hate Red Nut

Indeed, now I am thinking of going full opposite direction of conventional warrior. (full opposite means maximizing the damage/DPS/potential by using INT)

Like wonderer, this class can go either way (STR extreme or INT/MEN extreme), or hybrid class (STR+INT). At least wonderer can use 1h rod if he/she goes for INT build. As a conclusion, wonderer can play well either way.

Actually I hope I can unlock the Dark Knight, and fully make this dark knight into Super DPS build with pure INT

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    If you do so, please make a overview or something for Dark Knight. This place has no info on it at all. I'm curious about Warrior's second magic attack class.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Only info is one thread asking about it, and the fact that it's listed in my all-Class list stated (and confirmed) to have a Hidden (and its name). xD
    Aaaand that the skills are Dark Magic based.

18. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    I'm gonna try a paladin pure int and Ima see what happens... I wonder how I will unlock the hidden though. I'll post back on the results!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    I thought paladin used blunt. I am going to try dagger paladin to see the cd reduction too I wonder if it is big for the hidden and if I will deal any damage using dagger lol

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  20. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    That's Blader. This is the Paladin thread. Paladins use blunts and daggers.
    They do. I don't think the reduction is going to worth the trade of for Paladin damage.