1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Blunt/Dagger Wr & Pa Skills+ Build Ups

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Joseph, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Nobody cares about Sp pots xD

2. Arknard

Arknard Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Asin
    Lol I mean like they thought I was hp potting cuz I'd literally stand there and take the hits if they had damage on they would see they was doing 105-less on me so my heal was eating it up defense is a lot of fun especially when you go against those fresh glads who think the can 1 hit or 1 hit you then once they see damage they dealing they run and call you hacker lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Nice lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I just be like don't be madd cause you can't kill me and chop they ass up with BL but that's just me Lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Arknard

Arknard Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Asin
    #facts

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. masoud omer

masoud omer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ♣ARABI♣
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ksa
    Iam pala lv57 strenght 30 int 90 iam using 2h blunt (SMACH 3 STARS) all pala skills lev 6 the passive skill lev9 still my deff and attack is low AND soo bad in pvp but when i use 2h sword ido better damge even my sword is lve 1!
    What do y think about my build?
    How i fix it ?
    Is dex enhance my healing skill (the main reason i choosed paladin )

7. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    it sounds like this sounds broken cause I'm assuming you mean you do more Dmg with your Paladin's Skills with your 2h Sword than with your Dual Blunts.
    Your Paladin's Active Skills are at Lv6 meaning you just got to Branching out your Skills not going to do much.

8. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    30 str and 90 int? With a 2 handed blunt? Or are you duel weilding a blunt?

Your def is low becuase of low/weak def based armor and or low vit.

Your dex wont have any influance over the heal skill aside from making it all the same number or close to said goal. Dex narrows the gap in damage and heals. If you want that skill boosted then shoot for more int.

As an fyi all of warrior's skills but three are str based.

9. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Woo paladin questions!!! Yes for now your dmg is weak since you're just starting out. Lvling my int build paladin with no str is hard took me a lot of perseverance lvling it. And gears is also a factor on your dmg output. If you have a better gear the dmg will increase. I use blunt or dagger blunt when I play paladin or my warrior in general. My skills hit a decent amount with dagger blunt the dmg isn't something that can 1 hit kill a mob or a player but I can manage to kill them both pvp and pve. It just takes patience chipping away hp

• Like Like x 1
  10. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Another interesting thing about dagger and blunts is that the atk of the blunt is less then that of a dagger, but the blunt has more matk. Here is a kicker, the dagger offers slightly better cooldown times then a blunt.

• Like Like x 1
  11. randyswag64

randyswag64 Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ¥Conqur
    Level:
    Is shining sabor a MATK IR ATK OR BOTH cuz I want to combine it as my sub skill with gladiator

12. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Matk-Based.

13. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Whats bad, his answer about wither it was atk or matk was in his bloody quote. Smh READ.

As to wither he can take shining saber as a master or not has also been mentioned through out this thread and many others. The answer is no you can not take hidden or passive skills as master skills.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ragnell

Ragnell New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ragnell
    Okay guys I'm fairly new and in need of help. I'm on my first character who is a level 37 warrior at the moment.

I had done hefty amounts of research on the Paladin advanced class and decided that after level 30, I would begin building for a pure int pally and deal with the arduous leveling. My reason being that I knew I wouldn't have access to restat scrolls.

But heres my problem... I underestimated how difficult it would be. Especially since I'm typically alone. My stats as I recall at the moment are something like 43 int, 25 vit and 15 dex. I have been dual weilding maces, with one mace being leveled to 2* lvl 13. It is a short mace for level 30's.

My only two skills are Slash and Van Thrust, level 6 and 5 respectively, with lvl 1 Hard Skin and lvl 4 in int, vit, and dex passives.

Now, I have reached the 8th floor and things have become exceedingly difficult to progress further. I was hoping I could get advice from anyone that has ever suffered through those 20 levels of being a pure int warrior with pally in mind.

Also, do paladins ever really use any skills from other advanced classes? From my research I've concluded the answer is no, at least for pure int paladins... And, collecting those sharp and hard crystals to even unlock paladin class seems like it is going to be painfully tedious with my current build. My damage is absolutely atrocious lol.

I really need to know if i screwed up in my choice to begin with this advanced class in mind or if it will really pay off in the end, because as it stands I can't say I'm having much fun at all with this grind lol. But I really want to make this work and don't want to throw away my hard work so far.

Im inching towards 40 but I feel that with the crystal hunting I may very well be struggling passed 50... Any and all help and constructive criticism is welcomed.

Thank you!

15. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    most people go through with str build or dex build till they get high level then restat

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ragnell

Ragnell New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ragnell
    Is there a way to get restat scrolls without spending real $$$? :/

17. Joseph

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I think at a certin level you get one for free and sometimes event quests give them out. And you can buy from stall

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ragnell

Ragnell New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ragnell
    Well, deleted my Warrior for Wonderer. Couldn't deal with pure int wr from the start, terrible choice for first char. So much time wasted on research xD Wish me luck with this Wonderer tho.

19. madarauchiha47

madarauchiha47 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    cloud
    Level:
    Guild:
    lilly
    • Please use the edit butten next time.
    Omg im tired ofvppl posting stuff without doing actual in game research

Listen BRAVE FENCER IS STR BASED YES but is also matk based my brave fencer is level 7 now when I atk with my 1hnd sword it deal s 900 a slash non crit my str is 70..now my sword is 4*light element my atks over 300..van thrust deals 450 a slash..BUT GET THIS I switch to A 3* blunt and ny int is 11 plus paasives myvatk becomes like 200 or so but my mgc atk hits 300 a little lower then my sword ...BLUNT HAS NO LIGHT ELEMENT SO AT TIME MY PAASIVE IS BURNT BUT BLADE FENSER DEAL 1000 dmg each hit which is more SO PLEASE STOP SAYING SKILL IS STR BASED SO NO A PURE INT PALLY IS NOT NERFED BUT BOSS...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
  20. Grizzly

Grizzly New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    °Henry°
    Level:
    does type A shorten cooldown reasonably for holy shield?