1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Best Tank?

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by knighthalo123, Feb 10, 2015.

1. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Naw you are right you cant shortcut them, but they are still nice potions to have in pve

• Like Like x 1
  2. ajjj

ajjj New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kissme
    Level:
    I don't know where on the list the revenger hp gain is but vampire is a excellent tank since with pure vit u not only tank but you heal very well wen attacking mobs and using the drain skill plus being full vit let's you do do more damage and safer since you can use the drain self hp to raise your attack so you do good damage to still compared to other pure vit classes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    You could put on balance with STR and VIT.

4. ajjj

ajjj New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kissme
    Level:
    Vit and dex is better imo cuz dex will obviously raise crits but also raise your crit resistance which means you take even less dmg but still deal good dmg. The only floors I can't do (when I say can't do I just mean it takes awhile to kill mobs not having trouble surviving) is past f25 which you'd never solo(esp b4 you've rb) like you would f18. And you never use sp or hp pots (even on floor 29 I just couldn't be completely reckless like usual) so you save tons of money for ppl who buy pots. Keep in mind you'll have a out 70 dex by lv 100 to and can do pure dex after you rb (which is what I'll do).

Pure vit gives you vampires full potential then after rb I'm gna do cleaver (since everyone I hear says nightmare sucks) for high dmg skills (specifically the one boomerang skill that hits 5x). By then you'll have a good 100+ dex I think.