1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Best status acolyte

Discussion in 'Acolyte' started by Arawn, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Arawn

Arawn New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Jellal➕
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hellspawn
    I'm new to acolyte class and I was wondering if int,men,dex are the stats to focus on. If so is dex dtill best to keep it at 30.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Well
    I play as a acolyte but really never use more then 20-30 Dex
    It's for the passive regain yes?
    Star prefers
    int-dex-vit

Really comes to you are you fast reaction speed? Like can Dodge a speeding dagger?
    If not would suggest some vit

• Like Like x 2
  3. Arawn

Arawn New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Jellal➕
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hellspawn
    Yes the dex is for the passive thanks for the help

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
  5. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    I have used all kinds of formulas and what I use now is all dex rest vit mind you this is not a great healing class but it can heal to the equivalent of full int lvl 65 aco depending on gears 10x gear would bring you heals like an 80 cleric

This game is loaded with variables so anything is good

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Interesting build @ffej

7. Alwing

Alwing Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Al-wing
    Level:
    Again, there is no "best build". It simply depends on your play skill. 30 dex is no longer considered the "safe" cap. It's pretty much worthless. Either go all dex (or mostly dex) or don't.

Keep in mind that you don't get any jexp or exp simply for healing others. As a result, people add Str (or just go full dex) in order to utilize the Monk class. The class, for many, is where most players get their dmg from.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    There are best builds for play styles just not best build for all around

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Too bad most dont even understand that much, let alone what styles of play thier are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Vinyx

Vinyx New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Vinyx
    Level:
    Guild:
    Skyreach
    Best build for acolyte...
    In my opinion, there are 2 builds that i considered the best. Full INT and the rest on DEX or full DEX the rest on INT. Why no VIT? Because you can heal and your finger skills will compensate your low HP if you can really utilize evade button to the limit. Happy gaming.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    I like that I'm gonna try

12. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    I prefer vit mostly because of 3 things
    I slow
    I lag/allot like freeze
    My phone sucks at being sensitive

13. Vinyx

Vinyx New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Vinyx
    Level:
    Guild:
    Skyreach
    Those were reasons I really don't like. Maybe it's better to say "I will put some vit because I wanna be tanky and I love it". But you...

First, said you slow. Then train hard to be fast. Don't be forever slow.
    Second, you lag a lot. Well... Everyone lags. Even pro pvp player does lag. But the pro player know how to deal with lag and delay. For this one, read the first again.
    Third, your phone sucks at whatever it is. Blaming on anything but yourself now? I don't mean to be harsh. But you should throw away those reasons and train hard to overcome your problems.

I tried vit before. My heal sucked and I was still squishy, not to mention my firepower. For example.. 60 vit will add around 1,5k HP and 39 def. Meanwhile, you've lost 60 point for int which could have given you like 2 stars weapon boost. My conclusion, you have bigger HP and a bit thicker def, but your heal and damage obviously go down.

BUT then again, it was my own opinion since I have played my beloved priest for more than 2 years now, with trial and error, some restatus, that's where it came from. Different people have different taste in builds. If you want vit, then go with it. Just because you want it and you like it. Not because of those 3 reasons. I'm sorry if I said something bad, I didn't mean it. I just wanted to give you some advice for the better you. Actually, it was for both in game and in real life. Happy gaming :)

14. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Sorry I do feel offense because you doupt my capabilities because of a post

I said mostly my other reason is because I am expert at defensive tactics
    Yes my device is a lesser model to my old device/which was a gift/ that died after 3years of use
    This model smaller and still new to me of course I slower less RAM and and only 8gbs I don't want start a fight
    please don't assume I am trying compensate for skill

15. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-14-58-28-01.png

Int > Vit still squishy?.. sometimes not you are weak, is they too strong xD
    In the past, i'm a Int > Vit, now Dex > Men, transform from a cockroach to an ant lmao.

Avabel hk website in the past advise Int > Dex/Vit. Just recently they update it to Int > Vit/Dex and strongly advise Vit as secondary stat for survival.

But for growth and kill potential no doubt people love Int > Dex. Why suffer and tank when easy things come to your hand.

Tough choice haha. Just enjoy the process, play along :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Vinyx

Vinyx New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Vinyx
    Level:
    Guild:
    Skyreach
    LOL chill.. see I didn't want to start a fight either. I said sorry in advance before, in case you misunderstand and feel offended. I was just commenting to your reasons. I don't care how your skill is. All I thought about was you said you slow, then train again and again and again to be faster. There is no limit for learning right? And sorry I have never seen you said you were defensive tactics expert before the post I quoted. My phone also sucks but I never mentioned it before because I got the hang of it and I can handle it well after playing several times inside the arena, against crazy premium players. With lags and delays. Looks like you assume that I assume you tried to compensate your skill. It's not like that.

I tried in arena to compare INT>DEX and INT>VIT myself. My gear was not good but not really that bad I guess, bandana 7s + breast 7s set + 7s shield def with 7s 1h rod, all human. Guess what... INT>VIT without dex, all the opponent crits landed PERFECTLY on my little priest. ITAI DESU. Def and hp aside, it was just the same accumulated damage "percentage" to when I put INT>DEX. INT>DEX HP/def are less, but the enemy crit rate on me decreased, and my heal crit rate increased. Not to mention my damage crit rate.
    But for flooring, any build doesn't matter for priest i think.

So again people, please don't misunderstand my points here. We all say the best we can to support others right? Then this one should be them who need to decide. Happy gaming.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    I use 4* equipment with exception of 5* slotted head equip /orb is private info/ and staff which is 5* level 40/about same damage as a level 60 weapon never had trouble in battles
    So if int-dex floats your boat go for it.
    But I go int-vit because it works for me

18. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    This is indeed true. Crit is one very important factor that make Vit less important. I have similar experience too. And Vit that increase too much beyond heal amount is another issue to resolve.

That is the main motivation why I start researching dex build. And roughly remember one former say about splitting stat into three or four instead of two.

Int (150) > Vit = Men = Dex (16 x 3)
    Sounds like quite interesting. Any solution can solve the heal and hp problem is valuable.

Dex/Crit hold the competitive edge in high level game, understand it better to make better build: )

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  19. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Like idea of that build
    But why not if need Dex just use rings and orbs equips
    I not really in the competition /unless consider selling loot a competition/
    selling premium avatars and equipment is a competitive when allot people selling same item
    Enough of that
    I understand how Dex is important for fighting but not my concern 90% of time I can't say how my int-vit-/probably men/ build work against a bunch of players because I rarely see anyone in no rules recently and I don't do pvp matches /people go nuts and unlock 2-3 classes by level 54 do those lol

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  20. Vinyx

Vinyx New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Vinyx
    Level:
    Guild:
    Skyreach
    Ah I see.. So you're not into PvP.. For PvE aco, any build is acceptable because it doesn't really matter.
    There I said it before. Mobs won't give you crit as crazy as the arena nowadays though. Then let's leave it at that.

Interesting. Might work well with lv90+ i guess?