1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

best solo character?

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by xbalba, Jan 24, 2015.

1. xbalba

xbalba New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    xbalba
    Level:
    I'm not necessarily looking for solo character, but people in the game arent very social or group able. So I have an aco, I love it! I never use pots or anything. Just takes forever to level solo. But I cant get groups together often. So I guess I have to make a solo.

I hate the idea of having to watch HP or so and use pots. But I want either warrior, rogue, or mage. Which can go longest without needing to stop for pots, heals, or to back off for a sec? I love going full speed! I can't play all the time, but when I do play I want to really play!! I want something fun, moderately dynamic, you know?

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Rouge for flare and always going fast, with enough sp pots or like 20-40 men you rarely need to stop even with use of no cooldown skills like twin rumble. Provided you have gear to conplement your men stats, otherwise you can just go 7-15 mins without a L sp pot.

Warrior is to potion costly to solo with.

Mage you are always stuck far away unless you wanna risk dieing a lot most of the time (asuming you are average or less at rolling on que)

Edit: I would list more classes but you only asked for those three.

3. xbalba

xbalba New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    xbalba
    Level:
    I am great at rolling. Never get hit. I'm not worried about dying with ranged class. And I do roll with meelee class too, not just sit in one spot and hit. So then how do rogue and mage fare? What are the play styles like? What are their best situations? E.g. dungeons, grinding, boss/raid?

4. Steve B

Steve B LINE ID: agent_barnes

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Starvas/Stargen
    Rogue is good for soloing due to quickness of the takeout. The duplex passive is awesome as well. I had a level 70 rogue and i loved him, but it got harder at higher levels due to me building not with VIT or MEN and also without rings.

I mainly use a Mage. The first mages i build had no defense what so ever, so naturally if i sneezed wrong i died. My current Mage i'm building like a warrior (INT instead of STR) with VIT/MEN and DEX. I'm so happy with this build. I'm sacrificing power for defense, but i can also take a hit. At the end of the day, it comes down to your play style and what you want out of the game.

5. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I was never a end game mage my self but iv pvped a fair share. All i see most do is just try and spam blizzard from ls both pve and pvp. However i do see a few mages that dont spam thing like cyclone push or blizzard or tetra. Naw they use the quick cooldown and or quick cast time skills like earth fang to wind dagger.

I was a sorta endgame rogue and loved pvping them. The only class that requires some balls to always play close to the belt. You dont need a ton of str or dex to be scary with this class becuase most the skills have little to no cast times as well as overall shorter (skill range to boot lol) cooldowns. For me rouge was the class to play and fight agenst if you wanted a rush of happy feely awesomeness.

Few of the other classes gave that certin push in pvp for me to get all giddy over aside from the stupidly high skill speed of legsol or to the range stinger from warrior or a decent kiting ranger class.

6. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Out of the classes you mentioned (wr,ro,ma), mage will be the best one to use for solo plays on late game, or atleast at lv50 with LS blizzard unlocked.
    Mage can farm/grind well even without parties. With nice matk, just cast bliz on a mob-dense area, leave then look for another area to cast and wait till loots fill your screen (comes with exp and jxp).
    Im sure no one can beat mage on solo plays, except Snipers for solo boss hunting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. urdadi

urdadi Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    urdadi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    "Solo" & "speed" don't really go together, but if you still want SOME leveling speed without joining a party, I think pan's suggestion of mage is best. Big aoe and you can use the same rod you already own.

That said, I think you already have the best solo class with that Acolyte. You can survive anywhere and just let the parties come to you. Yes, Aco will level pretty slowly without a party but really, your Aco should have zero problems making friends (everybody loves healers). Just head out solo & throw up a party recruit, you will have a full pt in no time. Or maybe you just need a new guild to build better parties? Building good parties will definitely speed up your leveling, regardless of class.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  8. <X>

<X> New Member

mage> lost speller... ranged and has big aoe, good for leveling..
    ranger> sniper.... long ranged has good speed.,
    those two is best for soloing

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    add that to the fact that most late-game people prefer def gear over mdef, which means you deal more damage as a mage on PvP/GvG/TW :)

10. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    Acolytes rock

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Yeah solo with acolyte is the best thing i ever did with all class. No need to worry about potion is a big factor why acolyte is so popular. Lol

• Dumb Dumb x 1