1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Best PVP Class?

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by VashX, May 22, 2013.

1. VashX

VashX Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

What is the best class for PVP?

2. Yevon

Yevon New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yevon
    I find PVP to be about how well you can dodge. I think all classes are fairly well matched at the moment if the person playing knows how to roll & jump and when to attack.

I'm a bit biased on this but, I love PVP as an Acolyte. The reason is there is a massive cool down on potions in the arena so it's hard for non-healing classes to stay alive very long unless they just run away all the time. Acolytes, though, can heal with skills and have some nice AoE attack spells to kill their opponents. Admittedly their DPS is probably the lowest of the classes.

They are also great in teams to keep their teammates alive.

I find Rogues the hardest opponents due to their speed and dexterity.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Night

Night New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Night
    I'd say Rogue and Acolyte. Rogues for speed and sneak as well as incredible damages. Acolytes for their standing power and the heals they grant to the teammates. However, it lacks a lot of damage.

It'd also like to see what a full Dexterity Creator could do. The more the Dexterity, the more the chances to stun and to spam stun. I'd really like to see this in action.

On the other hand, the worst would be Ranger in my opinion.
    Their skills are really hard to aim, and most of the time they'll miss. Their animation time is also long rendering them weak to the others. Other than their long casting time, they can be quite effective against a group of enemies.

For 1v1 PvP, I'd go for Rogue.
    For GvG, Magicians shine as well as Acolytes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Yevon

Yevon New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yevon
    Yeah, the stun for Creators is amazing. Especially in teams. If someone gets stunned it almost always ends in a kill if the team can gank properly

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Night

Night New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Night
    Yeah, Teamwork pays! If you know any alone, poor and guildless Creator, Storm is recruiting!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. ovan

ovan New Member

Avabel Online (Revere ch1) IRL (Chicago IL)
    Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ovan
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOMELESS
    The Best Hmm? Tanks players, Tanks with High HP, VIT, And STR wont be brought down so easily, Classes fit for the Arena are Warriors and Rogues.

7. brad1219

brad1219 Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    EPISODE
    Level:
    So I have a lv 81 Cr......... long story short, I got bored of playing it..... So taking the advantage of new adv classes, I would like to try another class. I am thinking of going either Rogue, Worrior, or Ranger. As for ranger I actually played Ranger for entire 2 years during beta time and little after official service so I know pretty well about Sn and Gs. If u are going to suggest ranger I would love to hear about Tg and Gambit rather than Sn and Gs.

As for my funding I have 50m ish(maybe 60m if I sell my axe too) and 5* breast set with slot and 6* slot bandana. So I dont think I will need to spend money on buying armor when I make new char. I am planning to spend 50-60m for weapon and 2 rings. So yeah little tight on budget. ..... Any suggestion would be appreciated. @_@
    Thx guys

8. aleph

aleph Active Member

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Lucksly

Lucksly Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Lucksly
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I love the ranger/sniper. TG as a bow user the main benefit is for wide flowers for tower use. Other 2 skills are so so. I am interested slightly in the GS just so I can try something different with same character. Most so far are not too impressed with Gambit, which is rifle only I think.

10. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Im a gambit atm (not yet mastered, skills on 8, 8, 8, 8, 9) and been using the class to pvp against lv90 players. It works fine for me tho i need to switch to TG during some very serious matches against top players.
    Pm me if you want detailed info.

11. chyno

chyno Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Tzoi
    Level:
    Guild:
    infinityPH
    Tg for spike shot?

12. aleph

aleph Active Member

Spike shot is a sniper skill.

13. chyno

chyno Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Tzoi
    Level:
    Guild:
    infinityPH
    Master sn and go for tg. Hehe. Im sorry. My bad

• Like Like x 1
  14. brad1219

brad1219 Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    EPISODE
    Level:
    Lol thx guys I was set on doing wr but now I feel like trying Ra again too. Marco when u said gambit skills 8, 8, 8, 8, 9 did u mean, 8, 8, 8, 9??
    I plan to go hardcore on jexp grinding this time so I get 2 or more job master before lv 90. Wr or Ra. Which class can grind faster in random dungeon?

Thx :p

15. Lone_Wonderer

Lone_Wonderer New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    So as the title says I'm wondering what u guys think is the best PVP class I heard its warrior but the new Wonderer class seems very good as we'll. Whats ure opinions???

16. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kiyoko™
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I would say all classes have some ups and downs. But if you were to ask me between wr or wd id go with wr mainly because wonderer only have 2 adv class that is OK while warrior have 5 adv class already that mastering all of then can combine together and make an OP class

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. philgabs

philgabs New Member

teamwork pays, but lag kills. lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. lakisiteur

lakisiteur New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Akurius
    Level:
    Ranger est une bonne classe de pvp car les compétences sont larges et inflige beaucoup de dégât (particulièrement les ex skill) aux ennemis mais il faut avoir une total maîtrise de sa class pour ne pas se faire tuer facilement il faut avoir des déplacements très stratégique donc si vous voulez une classe qui fait mal mais qui oblige à ne pas recevoir de dégât je vous invite à rejoindre le club des archers

19. lakisiteur

lakisiteur New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Akurius
    Level:
    Ranger est une bonne classe de pvp voiture les compétences sont larges et inflige beaucoup de dégats (particulièrement les ex-compétences) aux ennemis mais il faut avoir une maîtrise complète de sa classe pour ne pas se faire tuer facilement il faut avoir des déplacements très stratégique donc Si vous voulez une classe qui fait mal mais vous êtes obligé de ne pas recevoir de dégât je vous invite à rejoindre le club des archers

20. $wagberg

$wagberg New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    BenSwed
    Level:
    I feel like if you combine the skills for Samurai and Crusader, you would hold a lot of combo potential