1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Best Offensive skill for magician classes PvE?

Discussion in 'Magician' started by NeTT, Mar 4, 2020.

?

Best Offensive skill for PvE?

1. Water Pole

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Eneblitz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dark Corrupter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Prominence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Flame Claw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NeTT

NeTT New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    ReTraigo
    Level:
    Guild:
    Vampire
    I've mastered Magician, Lost Speller and currently in ignite. Looking for high dps spells to use.

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Talking about Lost Speller, means Blizzard is the huge and one of the largest AoE spell/skill in Avabel.
    You'll find yourself using Water Pole quite a lot despite that. Believe it or not, but Wind Dagger is another Magician skill you'll also used quite a lot. Black Corrupter isn't that massive, but does well when you're able to cast many things in a short time, just for some placing AoE; as least more/often used than Prominence.
    Eneblitz is actually really only used when the enemy has a weakness to lightning... Flame Claw is okay, but has a long cooldown if I remember correctly.. better off with Flare Cage (Ignite's Hidden). Fire Beat for the "advanced Fire Bullet, but without cooldown".
    talking about huge AoE/DPS, Sylwinder's Tornado Blast is huge too, like Blizzard; except you're standing in the center of the tornado, unlike Blizzard which casts the whole thing in the front of you. While we're at this class, Wind Shot is spammable too and works like Fire Bullet too, but wind elemental.
    I'll leave it at these since I can go on for a long time otherwise :joy:

3. NeTT

NeTT New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    ReTraigo
    Level:
    Guild:
    Vampire
    Thanks... It's true that I find myself using Water Pole a lot more than many other skills due to it's quick cast time and cd. I don't use Wind Dagger much except in boss battles...

Also I just mastered Ignite and going for Syl next. What should go well as my master skill for Ignite? I find Flare Cage useful as a short AoE and Fire Beat is a nice spam skill (I find flame dive pretty useless for some reason). Should I go with Flare Cage or Fire Beat?

4. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    yeah i dont really use nov skills for farming hehe
    master syl, lsp, ele first, then set master skills so you could have 2x wind shot, 2x blizzard, 2x laser(not sure about the skill name anymore lol). after you get those itll be very easy to farm and auto

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    well, Fire Beat is a spammable one, so you're better off with setting Flare Cage to your Master Skill slot, as you'll then have 2 Flare Cages (one Master Skill and the other being RE Skill).
    -As for Elementalist, Tetra Laser is the go for Master Skill indeed :joy:
    -Dark Pain, depending on what you're using, Curse Cuse or the more chosen Hell Guide (let's say equivalent of Lost Speller's Black Corrupter).
    -Wizard has its Wind Thrust which is chargable. If you have high enough damage output, you can use Dark Edge to kill a bunch of enemies that are surrounding you for fast kills; often used in Rush if people are still doing those nowadays xD
    -Glacial has most profit to Ice Storm to my opinion as it's a placing AoE like a lot of usable Mage skills xD

don't worry, I think the same to be honest x'D